Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Keith Nale & Wes Nale

Wes has weird eyes.  Keith is disgusting.  Maybe they both clean-up okay but I'm not putting money on it.  Keith could win.

They both look inbred and act like hillbillies. 

They both look inbred and act like hillbillies. 

Hey hey hey. They're from Louisiana. Cut 'em some slack!!

Guest 6Borders

Don't care where they are from or how much they spit 'n fart, Keith especially

played the game great and he would have won if Nat hadn't gone all "Big Brother"

and taken the two weakest and most pathetic players to the end with her!

I agree 100% with you 6Borders. That was a smart move on Natalie's part and that's why she won. Although I would have liked to see Keith win I'm OK with the outcome.

Don't care where they are from or how much they spit 'n fart, Keith especially

played the game great and he would have won if Nat hadn't gone all "Big Brother"

and taken the two weakest and most pathetic players to the end with her!

Natalie is not to blame for not giving you your preferred outcome.

Guest 6Borders

Natalie is not to blame for not giving you your preferred outcome.

Oh bite me for having an "opinion".   My opinion (last time I checked I was entitled to) has nothing to do with "the preferred outcome" of Survivor, but an observation of the rest of "public opinion" and how it outcomes the game, as it has been repeatedly shown in these so-called "reality" shows!  CBS has invested A LOT in "the twinnies" (or they would not have played TAR 3x and Survivor once, and look for them to come back) so CBS has gotten return on the investment!

This is ALL about money and ratings.  Keith was great but he was not as "enduring" as the twinnies in their bickering and revenge, he and We were too laid-back, and  not going to produce the same ratings as the twinnies have produced (love or love to hate them) any more than Donny's short lived BB popularity.  IE:  where are the Hantz's now that CBS got them money out of them and kicked them to the curb??? 

Gnat didn't play a bad game but she didn't play a "Survivor" game, she played a safe, drag idiots to the end no one except their loved ones will vote for game.  Smart for 1K but BORING!!.  When in danger (mostly of CBS & fans wanting them to stay) Probst out's plans in tribal (same way Grodner does in the DR) if you are smart enough to see the leading questions and vote accordingly (assuming you have not been briefed in advance with an interview on the remote beach by the remote outcropping of rock or tree)!

Much as made-for-TV makes it out these people are not alone.  If they are even close to an idol the camera people are all over them like flies on fresh meat so they know the idol is right there and they keep digging!  We can tell who the CBS/Survivor favs are by the camera time!  If Keith had had the same (positive or negative) outpouring it would be almost guaranteed he would have been in F3 and won!

Sign in to follow this