Dade

Keith Nale & Wes Nale

Keith Nale & Wes Nale

keithwesbio.jpg

Name: Keith Nale (53)

Tribe Designation: TBD

Relationship to Significant Castaway: Wes’s father

Current Residence: Shreveport, La.

Personal Claim to Fame: My wife and kids.

Inspiration in Life: My dad because he is a great man. He’s 77 years old and retired but I still take him hunting and fishing.

Hobbies: Hunting, fishing and golfing.

Pet Peeves: Loafers.

3 Words to Describe You: Easy going, fun loving and hard working.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be? 1) 39 Cigars 2) Easy chair 3) My truck

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rudy because I’m older and wiser.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning the million dollars and spending time with Wes.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a great swimmer, hunter, fisher and I’m a hard worker.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will have a good social game, I’ll be good at challenges and I work well with others.

What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? We are both very competitive with others and with each other. I am looking forward to sharing and living out this experience with my son. Can't wait to show him the old man still has it!!

Name: Wes Nale (23)

Tribe Designation: TBD

Relationship to Significant Castaway: Keith’s son

Current Residence: Shreveport, La.

Personal Claim to Fame: Becoming a firefighter like my dad.

Inspiration in Life: My dad because he has always been a family man who has been there for me. He has taught me everything I know to this day and I give him credit for making me the man I am today.

Hobbies: Hunting, fishing and drinking beer.

Pet Peeves: When people have their windshield wipers on and it’s not raining.

3 Words to Describe You: Athletic, winner and crazy. I

f You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be? 1) Beer 2) Dip/smokeless tobacco 3) Mila Kunis

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy and Russell Hantz because I’ll dominate challenges and have girls under my wings making them think I will take them to the end.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning the money so I can get out on my own and to prove to all those who said I could never get on the show, much less win it.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I can provide food for my tribe. I can climb trees and I’m strong as an ox. I can also start fire easily and can talk to people and lift their spirits if they’re having a bad day.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know how to play the game better than anybody. My social game would get me all the way because I’m great at making friends. I have the gift of telling people what they want to hear.

What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Getting to play with my loved one is going to be awesome. I’m sure my dad will impress me with everything he does and how he will play his social game. It will be more fun playing the game of Survivor with him because I will have somebody on the island that I could 100% trust when things get tough or when big moves need to be made.

CBS.com

Wes's pet peeve is people driving with their wipers on when it's not raining. I wouldn't think that occurs often enough to be a pet peeve.

Guest 6Borders

Keith:  pet peeve: loafers, but would take cigars and an easy chair to the island!!!

Wes: drinking beer is a hobby?????  (the windshield wiper thing does not even qualify as rational)

Guest 6Borders

In Louisiana, drinking beer is more than just a hobby.  It's a way of life.

Good to know!!!!

Think dad will drop before being voted out. Doesn't physically seem up to any extremes. 

I just think it's funny as hell that the firemen couldn't start a fire on their first night alone on the island.

Keith seems to have an early ally in Jeremy - who sent him to exile with his wife, Val.

Wes - Now that he has found out that John is the "John Rocker" will he keep that info to himself or will he share it with his tribe???

Guest 6Borders

I like Keith!  Wes is a jerk!

Wes is my next pick to go, after Natalie!

AAWW Wes is just another good ole country boy "crushin on Mila Kunis" - remind you of anybody???

Also, now that I think about it, confronting John Rocker about his identity may not have been the best move. I wonder if Wes will tell the others or keep it to himself. How can he use this info to his advantage????

Sometimes a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.

Shreveport technially is in LA. and that's about it. I like the old man but the sons a jerk. Looking at the previews for next week it appears Wes wussies out and quits.

So when exactly DOES lil ol Wes plan to MAKE FRIENDS and apply his I KNOW THIS GAME BETTER THAN ANYONE? 

So when exactly DOES lil ol Wes plan to MAKE FRIENDS and apply his I KNOW THIS GAME BETTER THAN ANYONE? 

Right after he gets voted out! Bwahaaahaa

I'm glad that Wes stepped up and beat his dad in the reward challenge.. However, I wish that Jeff would stop playing the emotional card. Seeing these 2 grown men cry was not really all that entertaining, or maybe I'm just a hard ass.

Good move on Wes's part to send Josh to exile with his dad. At least the girls had some time to plot & scheme w/o Josh around.

Congrats to the Coyopa tribe for finally winning a challenge.

Guest 6Borders

That Reward Challenge could have gone either way.  Keith might have pulled it out if not for the wind coming up.

Wes might actually have some game after all.  Sending Josh with his dad to Exile was a smart move toward the merge (which is going to be happening pretty soon if Coyopa doesn't start winning Immunity.

I cannot understand the logic of getting rid of John Rocker by the Coyopa Tribe, especially how it helps Wes and/or Alec's game.

Voting out Rocker mostly benefits Josh, Baylor and by default Jaclyn. And the Hunapu tribe (Jeremy & Natalie) will definitely be happy to see Rocker voted out.

In the IC Rocker (& Jaclyn) scored a point against Drew & Reed. Wes & Alec scored a point against Missy & Julie- but lost went they went up against Jon & Natalie.

Josh & Baylor lost both their matches against Jon & Natalie and Jeremy & Kelly. Last week, in the IC, Josh also lost his match, and Baylor only won because her Mom felt sorry for her and let her win.

I understand that Coyopa already lost 3 ICs with Rocker, but I don't see them winning any more ICs because they voted out a strong physical player in John Rocker. The Hunapu tribe has the option of sitting out their weak players - but Coyopa has to use their physically weak players.

Hopefully, the fishing gear will help them get some food and they can become better physical competitors.

I can't understand why Keith decided to turn on Jeremy and plot to get him voted out???

( Initially, it seemed like he was frustrated because he couldn't find the idol. Jeremy had Keith's back and nobody was even talking about voting him out.)

Was he upset because Val didn't share the clue to the HII?????

Keith was very lucky that Drew was a bigger target than he was - and very fortunate the find the HII.

I get a feeling that Keith may be the next one to go home with an idol in his pocket.

I am not sure that he meant to cause Jeremy harm as much as he meant to distract his tribe mates from considering him as the next out - he clearly did not get alliances at all - despite the fact that his thought process was rational, I do wish he had kept his theory to himself - bet he does now too!

I like the father and son as much as I like anybody else at this point which is not a whole helluva lot but may the best man or woman win thing at this point except for that one girl whose name escapes me at the moment.  Don't like her.  I thought the way he presented it to Rocker was pretty clever.  Gave him an out to deny.  Doesn't matter now, anyway, and probably never did considering that Rocker is an oaf.

Guest 6Borders

Keith is showing himself to be strong in the challenges and hold up his end.  I'm glad Jeff

pointed that out.  Hopefully now that they are going to merge Keith will have a chance to

assess things with the other tribe.   I hope he does not go home with an idol in his pocket

and I hope he doesn't do something foolish like give it to Wes!

Keith is showing himself to be strong in the challenges and hold up his end.  I'm glad Jeff

pointed that out.  Hopefully now that they are going to merge Keith will have a chance to

assess things with the other tribe.   I hope he does not go home with an idol in his pocket

and I hope he doesn't do something foolish like give it to Wes!

I think that we can count on Keith doing something foolish.

Keith didn't seem to understand how 'alliances' work in the game, and now that Drew was voted out, he has a target on his back because of his lie about the HII. Keith is gonna have some trouble gaining trust with his tribe.

Have to admire Wes for refusing the idol his father offered. Had he taken it his dad would be in the jury. Blood is truly thicker than water.

Sign in to follow this