Dade

Drew Christy & Alec Christy

Drew Christy & Alec Christy

drewalecbio.jpg

Name: Drew Christy (25)

Tribe Designation: TBD

Relationship to Significant Castaway: Alec’s brother

Current Residence: Winter Park, Fla.

Occupation: Traveling Sales Representative in the family business.

Personal Claim to Fame: I seem to pull off the unthinkable with ease. People will ask me…How did you do that?

Inspiration in Life: My amazing family.

Hobbies: Traveling, modeling, booze cruising, playing sports and partying.

3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, spontaneous and goofball.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be? 1) Survival knife 2) Butane lighter 3) Jam Box

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio or Malcolm because they are athletic, smart bros that know how to manipulate people and situations to advance themselves.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I have always watched and thought about what it would be like to be out there. The experience is worth more than the million dollars to me.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am emotionally and physically strong.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am likeable, manipulative and a winner.

What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? It’s going to be an experience we can look back and remember forever. Win or lose I’m proud of my brother.

Name: Alec Christy (22)

Tribe Designation: TBD

Relationship to Significant Castaway: Drew’s brother

Current Residence: Winter Park, Fla.

Personal Claim to Fame: Going to college and excelling in school and sports. I was very mediocre in high school as far as my performance in the classroom.

Inspiration in Life: My dad because he has shown me how to be a man. He has coached me when I needed it most. He works hard but doesn’t ever let that get in the way of being a dad. My dad has just always been there for me.

Hobbies: Fishing, lacrosse and surfing.

Pet Peeves: People who say they don’t like something they’ve never tried.

3 Words to Describe You: Athletic, outgoing and charismatic.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be? 1) My watch 2) Lacrosse stick 3) Playboy magazine

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Winning the million dollars.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have no fear.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am smart, determined, fit and have skills that could help me win the game.

What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? Playing Survivor with Drew is awesome because we are very competitive, so it will be exciting to see who can last longer. Sharing this experience is going to be incredible as we both compete against one another and support each other at the same time. It's going to be interesting to play a game where it could literally go either way, and you never know who will go further in it.

CBS.com

Guest 6Borders

Gonna have attitude.

Interesting choices of what they would take with them...totally different between the two!

look good wet

Drew beasted comp and his height helped.

Guest 6Borders

Drew is going to be good in comps.  He smoked that wall.

Haven't seen enough of Alex yet to know!

They need to tone it down a tad.  Too pretty and too much for their own good in the game.  Like them.

After Drew's contribution to rebuilding the tribes shelter, it wouldn't surprise me if they threw an IC just to get rid of him. Being lazy around camp is not a good thing - and he's starting to piss off the girls on his tribe.

When they return to find out that Rocker has been voted out, Hunapu may decide to thin their tribe by one man.

And considering the preview for next week it looks like Drew may have overplayed his game too.

Guest 6Borders

I liked Drew but it serves him right to throw an Immunity Challenge and then get voted out.

I thought it was kind of weird that not one person on his tribe even raised the issue that he

might have thrown it.

Trash talking Kelly while she was standing right there was a pretty stupid move.

Alec is going to think this is pretty cool unless I miss my guess!

The Hunapu tribe winning 3 IC's in a row really gave Drew a BIG HEAD and he really wanted to make a big move in the game.

On EI I couldn't believe that he actually told Jaclyn that he was gonna throw the next IC to get rid of "Snakes" on his tribe. Wrong Big Move.

Drew considered Kelly a snake because she "saw every episode of Survivor" and knew the game. Kelly's knowledge of the game is an asset and could have been helpful to Drew if he aligned with her in a sub-alliance.. Targeting Kelly was another Wrong Big Move.

Singlehandedly, throwing the IC without tribe consensus was another Wrong Big Move.

I think that Drew was the biggest "Snake" on the Hunapu tribe for throwing the IC and I am glad he was voted out.

Finally Alex got some air time last night, especially as he got the boot.

I will not miss his oily smirk.  I will say that he did one helluva split; toes and heels pointed perfectly.  Took him a second to get it but he did.

I think that I have the wrong person.  I meant Josh Reed, not Drew.  I can't keep up.  Drew seems stoned.

Edited by JEDI
Correction of Reed, not Josh

Sign in to follow this