Derrick - liar liar pants on fire with your goodbye message to Donny :popcorn:

i really dont get why he keeps up that premise 

just be honest :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all the girls should just sit out none of them are going to win this hoh :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

i really dont get why he keeps up that premise 

just be honest :animated_bouncy:

So we don't take food out of his daughter's mouth!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$

so i am guessing donny doesnt know about push by frankie to keep him

it so i guess it is smart on derrick part to milk it :animated_bouncy:

I don't hate any of them.  I think that derrick is an ass for what he did tonight but I think that frankie is an ass, too.  Caleb and cody are pretty much asses, as well.  We all know that christine and victoria are gigantic asses and frankly, donny was an ass for not bringing-it to the whole house and causing some chaos since he knew it was adios.  I guess, of them all, nicole is the only non-ass left, in my opinion, and she is probably leaving.  Again.

this season really blows

i am no nicole fan by a long shot

i actually would have prefer anyone but nicole back in the house

but at least give us a comp to least throw the season for a loop / break out of the predictability

this comp was totally taylor made for frankie or caleb to win  :animated_bouncy:

this season really blows

i am no nicole fan by a long shot

i actually would have prefer anyone but nicole back in the house

but at least give us a comp to least throw the season for a loop / break out of the predictability

this comp was totally taylor made for frankie or caleb to win  :animated_bouncy:

Funny that I thought at the end of the show, it was Derrick and Nicole in the lead. Caleb was on the floor crawling when the show had gotten back from the break

Funny that I thought at the end of the show, it was Derrick and Nicole in the lead. Caleb was on the floor crawling when the show had gotten back from the break

it was derrick on the floor

if i am not mistaken

if caleb doesnt win this he really needs to retire the beast mode title :animated_bouncy:

Can you imagine Jocasta trying to do this comp? If she stayed in the whole time she'd probably be laid up for the rest of the week.

actually i can just look at vic

jocasta may be pathetic

but i actually think vic is more pathetic in comps lol :animated_bouncy:

I wonder what changed their minds before voting on donny? Cody and donny shook hands and all :(

They just didn't want him around. They know he was no more a threat than Nicole or each other. 

They couldn't make up their minds about him, he's strong, not, he's weak, not, he's a rocket science, he's not.  All the speculation and BS for the cameras.

actually i can just look at vic

jocasta may be pathetic

but i actually think vic is more pathetic in comps lol :animated_bouncy:

She won more than Jocasta.

They just didn't want him around. They know he was no more a threat than Nicole or each other. 

They couldn't make up their minds about him, he's strong, not, he's weak, not, he's a rocket science, he's not.  All the speculation and BS for the cameras.

that is true

but most of those wins were botb wins

it takes two to tangle in those type of comps

but i just dont think she is as mentally smart as jocasta

best example was the stacking the cake comp

she had no idea what the basic strategy was :animated_bouncy:

That's my take.. He just needed to go. Served no purpose. Dead fly in the house.

I wonder what changed their minds before voting on donny? Cody and donny shook hands and all :(

Derrick went to Cody, Caleb and Frankie separately and gave reasons why they should evict Donny over Nicole and masterfully changed their minds.

Guest 6Borders

Well, they have all been asking for a physical comp. and they got one, and for the most part they all sucked at it.  Derrick was pathetic and Victoria was worse than pathetic.  I'm glad Donny didn't have to play in that.  He will have much more fun at the jury house.

Now we have "Caleb The Injured" and they are all going to be so sore for a few days turn down your sound for the moans 'n groans!  Hopefully Christine goes on the block (I want to watch her spit nails) and Nicole wins POV.  Either way, it's going to be another boring washed up week.  Nothing to see here folks!!!