Derrick Levasseur (Week 9) + Team America

JEDI

Don't recall that in Season 2...oh wait, maybe Nicole did that (been a while).  In Season 4 June did (said "don't watch me" squatted and peed in the box they were in) and I am sure on those swinging in the air or standing on the ledge when you are getting drenched with water and goo more than a few bladders have given up dignity not caught on camera!

The biggest problem with endurance is the majority of the TV/BBAD (and even new feed) audience just does not want to see it because they have not been with BB long enough to understand it.  The "instant gratification generation" (Grande, Bieber, Cyrus tweens & twits) has no patience for it.  Sho2 was a paid tier and BBAD is free (if you have TVGN) but people don't want to waste their time and money watching people hanging on to a wall, volcano, surfboard, whatever for hours to win HOH!  They want it more, now, and fast or they lose interest.  Loss of interest is loss of money for CBS and CBS/BB do not like that!  It's about the money!!

It's really too bad.  Some of the best moments have come out of the endurance comps.  Sure it is more of a slow burn, but the payoff is there, IMO.  Especially this far into the season. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently re-watching S13 and Lawron begging Kahlia took put him AND vote him out against Clifford (Rachel) because he thought he would be coming back the next day with special powers. Would love to see Derrick scramble though if they send Victoria home due to medical.

I'm currently re-watching S13 and Lawron begging Kahlia took put him AND vote him out against Clifford (Rachel) because he thought he would be coming back the next day with special powers. Would love to see Derrick scramble though if they send Victoria home due to medical.

That was sooooooooooo funny. I was trying to look for that but I was spelling the name wrong and couldn't find it. That was so funny.

Guest 6Borders

Derrick did a really good cover & deflection when the fans were yelling over the fence.  When the others were saying that they heard the fans yell Frankie was the Sabateur Derrick immediately says he thought it heard it was a cop,planting the idea that the fans said Frankie was or also a cop (which we all know would be completely ridiculous), putting all the focus on Frankie.  Even if they yelled Derrick is a cop and the HG's heard that, after the HG's tell it a few times they won't remember what was said or that Derrick's name ever came up.  The best defense is always offense!

They only heard Frankie is a Saboteur 

Caleb told Cody he thought it was a cop with a megaphone. (Derrick might have heard Caleb use the word cop)

The only ones that said they heard anything was Cody and Caleb when they were on the hammock

Yeah, the only way I think Derrick asks if they said cop was if he heard Caleb already use that word  Certainly, Frankie isn't feasible as a cop, whereas Derrick is.  

I'm convinced he is being coached to say nice things about Donny.  The last show he brought up how he had to get Donny out because he heard a lot of chatter coming from Donny about trying to get him out. Yet, many of the HGs have talked about getting Derrick out and he knew about it and still didn't push to evict them.

Also, he's a cop with EMS training, he should know better than to move a person who you find on the ground. She could have had a spinal injury from falling and for sure he would have lost her vote. 

He and Cody are pretty much done now. He should have pushed harder to get Frankie out.  Frankie didn't want to save Donny because he knew one of his alliance would be the replacement and he wasn't taking any chances.  I still think Frankie is playing a better game than Derrick.

I agree that Frankie is playing a better game than Derrick.  If given a chance, Frankie will strike first since

Derrick and Cody seem incapable of doing it.

I agree.  Frankie would strike openly.  Not so sure derrick would do that.  Yet.

Frankie needs to talk more game. He lets Derrick work the other people against him and if he talked to them more than this could not happen.

Totally agree with you.

Derrick knows that Donny has a knife ready for his back. When talking to Cody he kept saying he likes Caleb and him (Cody) and he doesn't understand the other side of the house.

The last few hours on the feeds have been really interesting.

Donny is going home.

Yes, and the last thing Nicole and Hayden said to each other when she won the spot to come

back into the house was "Derrick and Cody."  Hope she sticks to what Hayden would like to

see happen, wins HOH tonight, and puts those two up pronto.

What Derrick just did in stopping the flip to get out Nicole is....

Saved Nicole and made Frankie her target for sure because he was trying frantically to get her out the door.

Hayden will know that Derrick saved Nicole.

Nicole had gotten really close to Jocasta and I think that might make him look better in the jury

Who knows it might not make a big difference but I think it was a good game move.

Derrick is lying and trying to score some brownie points (good for him).  Based on how Derrick and Cody screwed

Nicole and Hayden over, I don't know that Nicole is going to trust Derrick again.  He burned her once already.

I guess we'll see.

What she might do is try to get a deal with Frankie going (if she wins HOH tonight), especially since she already

knows she'd like to do pay-back to Derrick and Cody anyway.  Then she could try to earn some brownie points

with her arch-enemy Frankie.

As far as saving Nicole........  I know I wouldn't be buying it in a season where all they've ever talked about is

getting the big bad Donny out.  I think Nicole is smart enough to know that Donny was their #1 target anyway.

Derrick's just trying to work it in case she does win HOH tonight.

What Derrick just did in stopping the flip to get out Nicole is....

Saved Nicole and made Frankie her target for sure because he was trying frantically to get her out the door.

Hayden will know that Derrick saved Nicole.

Nicole had gotten really close to Jocasta and I think that might make him look better in the jury

Who knows it might not make a big difference but I think it was a good game move.

Like I said before, Derrick is playing head and shoulders above the rest. I think he is the only one that has a basic plan mapped out to the end and I think Derrick started putting together his end game a long time ago. Someone may wise up eventually, but I think he is definitely in the drivers seat and has been calling the shots for a long time without pissing people off. Even though he is playing with a bunch of chuckle-heads, I am moving him into the better than average category. He's not great yet, but he has definitely moved up in my rankings.  

Like I said before, Derrick is playing head and shoulders above the rest. I think he is the only one that has a basic plan mapped out to the end and I think Derrick started putting together his end game a long time ago. Someone may wise up eventually, but I think he is definitely in the drivers seat and has been calling the shots for a long time without pissing people off. Even though he is playing with a bunch of chuckle-heads, I am moving him into the better than average category. He's not great yet, but he has definitely moved up in my rankings.  

It also leaves Nicole in the game for a target for Frankie to go after if he wins HOH tonight. He is so afraid that she is going to put him up.

No blood on Derricks hands....