Derrick Levasseur (Week 9) + Team America

JEDI

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks - 8:21 pm

Derrick said it was a good idea to backdoor Frankie but that still leaves Donny and Nicole together and he thinks it is better to get one of them out. (since Cody and Derrick are their target)

It is a good idea to get Frankie out but for their safety Derrick makes a lot of sense.

I think getting Franky out makes more sense, they would still have the numbers to play HOH and the Veto. With as many comps as Franky has won and an endurance most likely coming up, he's the one I would want out. It would still be Christine and Victoria who would never go against Daddy D. Caleb is now Frankys only friend and most likely Daddy D would explain in simple terms, why it's best for his game.

I just spit coffee all over my screen!  Thanks a lot Wicked!  :lol2:

If we hear squealin'............................................................................................ 

Guest 6Borders

I think getting Franky out makes more sense, they would still have the numbers to play HOH and the Veto. With as many comps as Franky has won and an endurance most likely coming up, he's the one I would want out. It would still be Christine and Victoria who would never go against Daddy D. Caleb is now Frankys only friend and most likely Daddy D would explain in simple terms, why it's best for his game.

I agree but I don't think BB wants that so it's not likely to happen, even if Derrick were supporting it.  BB needs Fakie there for the publicity!

Thanks - 8:21 pm

Derrick said it was a good idea to backdoor Frankie but that still leaves Donny and Nicole together and he thinks it is better to get one of them out. (since Cody and Derrick are their target)

Derrick makes a lot of sense.

I get such a kick out of the thought that Derrick fears Donny the most. 

He better watch Caleb. Caleb likes huntin' hawgs.

That's exactly how it will happen if they make it a few more weeks and split this way: Frankie/Caleb and Derrick/Cody.  Caleb will be Frankie's hired Hawg Hunter.  Of course to accomplish this Frankie will have to pimp his sister for a date with Calhawg!

That's exactly how it will happen if they make it a few more weeks and split this way: Frankie/Caleb and Derrick/Cody.  Caleb will be Frankie's hired Hawg Hunter.  Of course to accomplish this Frankie will have to pimp his sister for a date with Calhawg!

Or Frankie could pimp the Beebs. Caleb could probably go either way.

Guest 6Borders

Derrick needs to be on the block and have to fight and campaign to stay!  He better start thinking about who he could not beat at the end and get rid of them.  His choices are basically Victgoria, Nicole & Christine.  The rest might give him a run for the money.

Well, little do they know, but Cody and Derrick are also Frankie's targets.  Frankie knows that he needs to get them out before final 2, they should know that they are the only ones standing between him and the $500,000. 

Guest 6Borders

Derrick's just plain mean sometimes.  Saying Donny would rather hang out with cows in the field than the hg's...when has Derrick ever approached Donny or included him unless he had to and it put money (TA) in Derrick's pocket???

Not one of The Brat Attack has ever even talked to Donny voluntarilarly.

Derrick's just plain mean sometimes.  Saying Donny would rather hang out with cows in the field than the hg's...when has Derrick ever approached Donny or included him unless he had to and it put money (TA) in Derrick's pocket???

I wouldn't call him mean, but I will say he is shrewd and calculating and that's not something you acquire in the house and is probably part of his character outside the house too.

I beg to differ about them never approaching Donny because Derrick and Frankie have....when they needed him for the TA challenges.

That is not a mean statement and is probably true.

Derrick tries to talk to Donny all the time on the feeds. Donny never seemed interested. Yesterday Derrick confronted him about that and did not get much of a response from Donny. He told Donny they needed to talk man to man and clear the air. Donny did deny that he had told people that Derrick was his target but that is as far as the conversation went. Donny just said a lot of hummm. Derrick was silent for a long time waiting for Donny to talk but Donny said nothing. Conversation over.

Then later Donny had a change of heart and went to Derrick and asked him what he should do to not be evicted.

Blah Blah Mean Blah BS BS...

You're either IN or OUT. 

You either force the door open or deal with being on the OTHER side of it. Donny is TOO PASSIVE for BB and boo hoo.

It's not Romper Room or Barneys Playhouse. 

Honestly, due to comments on this board when I turned into BBAD last night I expected to see Nicole and Donny in one room and the others in another.  It wasn't like that at all. Were they up each other's asses, no but it was a little more than civil.

Only Zach had the balls to actually tell people what he thought, the others are just cowards and wait to talk smack about the others behind closed doors.

Guest 6Borders

They almost had to call 2 medics today...Derrick probably would have had a heart attack if his little puppet and meal ticket to the finals had left the game! 

Yeah, Derrick talked to Donny  all the time....ONLY about Team America and ONLY when he needed something.  Why would Donny even want to hear anything Derrick has to say now.  He knows Derrick is blowing smoke!

I still think Derrick has played the best game (not much to compete with actually) but I would like to see him really rattled and against the wall to see what he is really made of!

I think this game would be turned up to a whole level if Derrick and Frankie were put on the block at the same time.  The house would have to choose and we'd really get to see how good of gamers these two really are.

I would also like to see that. And I want endurance comps. I want to see them stand on a ledge soaking wet, suffering and see just how much they want that HoH. I really dislike the BOB that took away the endurance comps.

Guest 6Borders

I think this game would be turned up to a whole level if Derrick and Frankie were put on the block at the same time.  The house would have to choose and we'd really get to see how good of gamers these two really are.

That would be soooo AWESOME!!!!! ('cuse me for yelling).  It would be nice to see some fireworks when the "big boys (girls, gnomes and unicorns) " are threatened!!!

That would be soooo AWESOME!!!!! ('cuse me for yelling).  It would be nice to see some fireworks when the "big boys (girls, gnomes and unicorns) " are threatened!!!

It would be good .... but the other HG are wanting Frankie to go so it might be boring.

I would also like to see that. And I want endurance comps. I want to see them stand on a ledge soaking wet, suffering and see just how much they want that HoH. I really dislike the BOB that took away the endurance comps.

Yesssssssssssssss.....  Let's see them in pain.  Prove you want it!  Bwahahahahahaha!!

Didn't a woman in Season 2 pee her pants in an endurance comp?  She was trying to hold out against Dr. Will?  Am I remembering this correctly?

Guest 6Borders

It would be good .... but the other HG are wanting Frankie to go so it might be boring.

No worries on that score!  Grodner's little pink prince in glittered wrestling tights is going nowhere except an F2 chair!

Yesssssssssssssss.....  Let's see them in pain.  Prove you want it!  Bwahahahahahaha!!

Didn't a woman in Season 2 pee her pants in an endurance comp?  She was trying to hold out against Dr. Will?  Am I remembering this correctly?

Was it Nicole? I know they were sitting on a bed, holding a key.

Was it Nicole? I know they were sitting on a bed, holding a key.

Hahaha yes!!!  That is what I am thinking of...

He would fight for his pink glittered life like nobody's business, so I think it would still be good. 

Guest 6Borders

Don't recall that in Season 2...oh wait, maybe Nicole did that (been a while).  In Season 4 June did (said "don't watch me" squatted and peed in the box they were in) and I am sure on those swinging in the air or standing on the ledge when you are getting drenched with water and goo more than a few bladders have given up dignity not caught on camera!

The biggest problem with endurance is the majority of the TV/BBAD (and even new feed) audience just does not want to see it because they have not been with BB long enough to understand it.  The "instant gratification generation" (Grande, Bieber, Cyrus tweens & twits) has no patience for it.  Sho2 was a paid tier and BBAD is free (if you have TVGN) but people don't want to waste their time and money watching people hanging on to a wall, volcano, surfboard, whatever for hours to win HOH!  They want it more, now, and fast or they lose interest.  Loss of interest is loss of money for CBS and CBS/BB do not like that!  It's about the money!!