Frankie Grande (Week 9) + Team America

MKZ512

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie Frankie  I have said repeatly that I can not stand this guy but I am secretly hoping he outsmarts Derrick at the moment.  I think he actually might do just that.

Me too.  I don't care for Frankie but he's a step ahead of the others in knowing what to do next.  I can't imagine he is going to let Derrick

keep flying for too much longer.

None of them what to make the first move. They are all so afraid of getting blood on their hands. I think most jurors respect the people who take the chance to get a player out and end up with the proverbial bloody hands. I think all who are in the jury house right now would vote for the ones who make some big moves right now. The only ones I can think of who would be bitter jurors would be Caleb, Victoria and Cody.

I think down deep...Frankie will also be bitter ... but he won't voice it!

Yeah, he might be a bitter one but he definitely won't show it. That wouldn't fit the Mr. Broadway persona he wants the world to see. After all, he has probably been choking down his bitterness and envy for his little sister. He is 32 and been trying to be a star since he was a teen and she has everything he has always wanted at 21.

Yeah, he might be a bitter one but he definitely won't show it. That wouldn't fit the Mr. Broadway persona he wants the world to see. After all, he has probably been choking down his bitterness and envy for his little sister. He is 32 and been trying to be a star since he was a teen and she has everything he has always wanted at 21.

Very good!!

Sometimes I almost feel a little sorry for Frankie. I don't know the facts about his childhood, but maybe he was ignored a lot. Was his father even in his life? Did his mother spend time with him? Then cute little Ariana comes along with her very own daddy, and then she becomes a star, and Frankie is mostly in her shadow.  He's still as annoying as hell, but I do have some pity for the thing.

I agree that if Frankie would have went into the house without the "Famous" Sister act. He could have been portrayed differently and maybe come out of the house being pretty famous. Look at Garry from BBCan he's as out there as Frankie and people ARDORE him. I know I do.  

Sometimes I almost feel a little sorry for Frankie. I don't know the facts about his childhood, but maybe he was ignored a lot. Was his father even in his life? Did his mother spend time with him? Then cute little Ariana comes along with her very own daddy, and then she becomes a star, and Frankie is mostly in her shadow.  He's still as annoying as hell, but I do have some pity for the thing.

His mother is successful and so is his step father.  The first home they bought when she and frankie moved to florida was nice.  The home they are in now - I think it is on the market - is really nice.  I am thinking that he wasn't deprived in the day to day existence.  No clue about the psychological/divorce/etc......

On purpose, I looked at ariana on AGT last night.  TIny thing.  Lots and lots and lots of fake hair.  Very 60's the hair.  She kind of stomps around and has a signature silhouette pose that frankie probably taught her.  She is a very pretty girl.  DIfferent in some ways from the contemporary status quo of that world.  Just not my taste in music so I won't critique that except to say that it's not my taste in music.

I agree with those of you who feel that frankie is playing a very strong game.  

His mother is successful and so is his step father.  The first home they bought when she and frankie moved to florida was nice.  The home they are in now - I think it is on the market - is really nice.  I am thinking that he wasn't deprived in the day to day existence.  No clue about the psychological/divorce/etc......

On purpose, I looked at ariana on AGT last night.  TIny thing.  Lots and lots and lots of fake hair.  Very 60's the hair.  She kind of stomps around and has a signature silhouette pose that frankie probably taught her.  She is a very pretty girl.  DIfferent in some ways from the contemporary status quo of that world.  Just not my taste in music so I won't critique that except to say that it's not my taste in music.

I agree with those of you who feel that frankie is playing a very strong game.  

I know that his grandfather was a very strong presence in his life, but I think that not having contact with a parent - especially by the parent's choice - is very hard on a child, no matter how much love is bestowed from someone else, such as a grandparent. There's often an underlying feeling of rejection when a living parent doesn't have a relationship with their child. Ariana apparently always had her dad in her life as a child. He may have been a great step-dad for Frankie, but I'm sure that seeing that his sister always had a dad accentuated to Frankie what he had missed.

Frankie made a comment about his mother supporting three of her ex-husbands. I'm curious about how many husbands she has had. Apparently MORE than three???  Sounds emotionally chaotic for the children. JMO

After this last hours long marathon they just had.... Frankie lost in his bid to get rid of Nicole.

He is now running around the house hugging everyone including Nicole and telling them how much he loves them.

It is so creepy.