Frankie Grande (Week 9) + Team America

MKZ512

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

He wants people to beleive that he is playing for his Charity....He slipped the other night and said how much he won, he would put into some type of savings....Caught you dude.

Yeppers...savings = tax accountant=how much $$ you can give & write off without hurting your lifestyle!

Put your butt where your big mouth is... in the trenches of the African schools you are promoting (and not the 5-star Frankie "I have a circulation problem so I need special favors" Hotel around the corner for more than 20 min)

Frankie is Grodner's biggest JOKE since Jessie landed on BB Shores!  At least he can ref a wresting match!!!

Unfortunately, the stupid Ariana/Biebutt fans will vote for him...pop goes the show!!!

Yeppers...savings = tax accountant=how much $$ you can give & write off without hurting your lifestyle!

Put your butt where your big mouth is... in the trenches of the African schools you are promoting (and not the 5-star Frankie "I have a circulation problem so I need special favors" Hotel around the corner for more than 20 min)

Frankie is Grodner's biggest JOKE since Jessie landed on BB Shores!  At least he can ref a wresting match!!!

Unfortunately, the stupid Ariana/Biebutt fans will vote for him...pop goes the show!!!

Agree. And he should put his butt there without worrying if there are cameras recording his "charitable act".

Guest 6Borders

'They' probably tailored this AFP task so Frankie would have a little 'show biz' to keep his mind off of his

Sister being at the awards show and getting a LOT of TV time.

Yeah, while she is over at the VMA's being Frankie and BB's Pimpstress!!!  Wonder how much Fakie and Airheadiana are going to spilt in promotion fees from CBS and how much the kids in Africa are not going to see out of it.

I am SO done with Fakie and his fake pink self and his fake famous sister and his fake charity.  I hope Coderrick have the balls to put him on the block and vote his butt to the jury house.  It would be better TV than the fake popularity VMA awards!

Ya know Frankie's theatrics don't bother me at all that is just who he it. He is a darn good player.

My only complaint about Frankie is that creepy hugging and humping he does. It makes me cringe just like when Cody does his "touchmance" stufff. ewwwwwwwwww

Guest 6Borders

Well, honestly Frankie's theatrics do get on my nerves after a while because he just does not have an "off switch", but the "famous sister card" is harder to take.  Frankie does understand the game and he's a dangerous player so if Derrick and Cody don't wise up they are going to be sitting in the jury house voting between Frankie and someone who is not either of them.

What I fail to understand is why everyone puts up with the constant touching, hugging, kissing, snuggling and hanging all over them & saying "I love you".  It was clear that Caleb was pretty uncomfortable with it, and they talk about it in their DR's, but nobody will take Frankie aside and say "hey dude, back off please".  Seriously, if I am sitting on my living room sofa talking to people and someone (guy or girl) is suddenly in my lap and snuggling all over me I am going to be up and saying something in less than 2.4 seconds.

What I fail to understand is why everyone puts up with the constant touching, hugging, kissing, snuggling and hanging all over them & saying "I love you".  It was clear that Caleb was pretty uncomfortable with it, and they talk about it in their DR's, but nobody will take Frankie aside and say "hey dude, back off please".  Seriously, if I am sitting on my living room sofa talking to people and someone (guy or girl) is suddenly in my lap and snuggling all over me I am going to be up and saying something in less than 2.4 seconds.

Even worse, the rubbing and humping. I'd seriously be telling Frankie to get the $^*& out of my personal space.

He is a tiny guy with a huge head and eyes that resemble, sometimes, someone verging-on proptosis.  He flits around and flies around like a little kid in serious need of attention.  I suspect that all that energy flying out of that skinny body has to settle somewhere and that target is anybody in close proximity.  People like frankie know whom to touch and who not to touch.  He looks exactly like his grandfather.

I wonder.  Has frankie ever mentioned being related to Sam Butera?  Sam was a fabulous musician from New Orleans.  Played with Louis Prima/Keely Smith.  Just a gigolo, etc....  He played at the 500 club many years ago, Steve, long before pete fountain and al hirt and after them, gorgeous chris owens and sometimes, sandra sexton danced there. 

He is a tiny guy with a huge head and eyes that resemble, sometimes, someone verging-on proptosis.  He flits around and flies around like a little kid in serious need of attention.  I suspect that all that energy flying out of that skinny body has to settle somewhere and that target is anybody in close proximity.  People like frankie know who to touch and who not to touch.  He looks exactly like his grandfather.

A lot of people have made comments about Christine's looks. Personally, I consider Frankie to be physically unattractive. Maybe it's the weird "look at me" expressions he always has on his face every waking minute.

It's obvious that BB has a quota to fill when it comes to emotionally unbalanced HGs.

A friend of ours is much like frankie.  Straight.  Came here from italy when he was 18. Does everything on a large scale.  Flies through sumptuous meals.  I am exhausted when we leave him and his wife.  I spend a lot of time running from him but I adore him; all the same.

He is a tiny guy with a huge head and eyes that resemble, sometimes, someone verging-on proptosis.  He flits around and flies around like a little kid in serious need of attention.  I suspect that all that energy flying out of that skinny body has to settle somewhere and that target is anybody in close proximity.  People like frankie know whom to touch and who not to touch.  He looks exactly like his grandfather.

I wonder.  Has frankie ever mentioned being related to Sam Butera?  Sam was a fabulous musician from New Orleans.  Played with Louis Prima/Keely Smith.  Just a gigolo, etc....  He played at the 500 club many years ago, Steve, long before pete fountain and al hirt and after them, gorgeous chris owens and sometimes, sandra sexton danced there. 

Now how the H dbl L are u old enough to know all of that about Louie and Keely??? I only do cause my mom raised me on their music and as I got older investigated a lot more and learned of Sam Butera.  Man the memories you just took me through....my fav Keely singing I Wish You Love and Misty ... off to youtube for a fix :)  Thank Slim!!

Frankie might just be the ONLY real person in that house.

I think he's the biggest phony in the house. 

He disgusts me the way he is all over the men in the house.The men in the house are either closet gays, whoring themselves for money or afraid to say something to be labeled homophobic.  He's ridiculous and needs to step away from his sister's shadow. 

Man or woman, I wouldn't want a clingy think like him no where near me. 

Now how the H dbl L are u old enough to know all of that about Louie and Keely??? I only do cause my mom raised me on their music and as I got older investigated a lot more and learned of Sam Butera.  Man the memories you just took me through....my fav Keely singing I Wish You Love and Misty ... off to youtube for a fix :)  Thank Slim!!

OT:  I grew up in New Orleans, SueZqueZ.  My grandfather owned a business in the french quarter.  I met them all, as a child.

I really liked Frankie in the beginning. It was already going down hill leading up to his *cough* big reveal... But I think his eating style is what really turned me off forever. Just tried peeking at BBAD and there he is banging and scraping his bowl and smacking his lips w/ his stupid giant crooked hat. Barf. 

What is that lip smacking??? When I try to imitate it, my teeth don't even touch! (LOL) How does that function as eating?? It almost just seems like another attention seeking tactic.

...should probably mention i already have issues with mouth noises in general, so maybe it's not noticed as so bad by others...??   :)

...should probably also note that Zach sporting his stupid giant crooked hat didn't bother me at all for some reason....  from what i remember he was not a gross eater either; that helped. :)

I really liked Frankie in the beginning. It was already going down hill leading up to his *cough* big reveal... But I think his eating style is what really turned me off forever. Just tried peeking at BBAD and there he is banging and scraping his bowl and smacking his lips w/ his stupid giant crooked hat. Barf. 

What is that lip smacking??? When I try to imitate it, my teeth don't even touch! (LOL) How does that function as eating?? It almost just seems like another attention seeking tactic.

...should probably mention i already have issues with mouth noises in general, so maybe it's not noticed as so bad by others...??   :)

...should probably also note that Zach sporting his stupid giant crooked hat didn't bother me at all for some reason....  from what i remember he was not a gross eater either; that helped. :)

You are not alone with your annoyance at noisy eating. It's unfortunate that Frankie never learned manners.