Frankie Grande (Week 9) + Team America

MKZ512

I was really laughing hard when Cody seriously considered back dooring Frankie  if Donny wins the Veto.  But of course, Derrick talked him out of it.  Cody can't do anything without the approval of Derrick.  But I would bet my last dime on Derrick taking Victoria or Christine to the final 2 over Cody.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really laughing hard when Cody seriously considered back dooring Frankie  if Donny wins the Veto.  But of course, Derrick talked him out of it.  Cody can't do anything without the approval of Derrick.  But I would bet my last dime on Derrick taking Victoria or Christine to the final 2 over Cody.

You have to wonder why other than Derrick is so afraid of Donny that he needs to get rid of him first. that he wouldn't consider getting rid of Frankie when the chance presents.

I smell a smelly fish.

That would actually make perfect sense in Grodner's warped little world.  If Cody (as HOH) is given Pandora's and allowed to take one or maybe two persons with him to VMA's of course he would have to take Frankie.  The other senario is that Cody would open Pandora's and get a punishment and the rest of the house would get to watch the VMA's on TV!

Are the VMA's being broadcast on CBS?

The LF's were playing in the other room when I heard that discussion and I thought YES!!! But yeah, you're absolutely right, Cody is really not all that much different from Victoria in terms of not being about to make decisions on his own. And when it comes right down to it playing the game at just about the same level as Victoria as well.

Guest 6Borders

Are the VMA's being broadcast on CBS?

I have no clue but with all the hype over Ariana Grande & Frankie "Pequeno" Grande linked with Big Brother Mando Muy Grande, it is probably a good bet that CBS has a Grande stake in it somewhere!

PUH---LEEESE

He was asked if he had auditioned for Nickelodeon. He answered yes but I didn't get it and then added...." They said they had something BIGGER in mind for me" . CRINGeWORTHY!!!!!!!!  The one thing he would be just right for---is becoming become Richard's Simmon's partner on and off stage --what a  Screamiin' Team!  They'd be a darlin' couple------ perfectly matched in so many ways !!!

Guest 6Borders

According to wikipedia, MTV is owned by Viacom which is part of CBS.

No more calls...we have a winner!!!!  A "Grande" winner!!!

Well, that pretty much cinches it. The house is probably less than an hour away from where the VMAs will be. Grodner has to have something in the works to get Frankie there. She wouldn't let this money making event slip by. I see Pandora's box coming up tonight or early tomorrow.

According to wikipedia, MTV is owned by Viacom which is part of CBS.

What a shocker!

Well, that pretty much cinches it. The house is probably less than an hour away from where the VMAs will be. Grodner has to have something in the works to get Frankie there. She wouldn't let this money making event slip by. I see Pandora's box coming up tonight or early tomorrow.

I'm sure Frankie's hair extensions will make his head bleed and he will be wisped away from the BB house to the emergency room where he can watch TV from his hospital room.  Grodner has it covered.

No more calls...we have a winner!!!!  A "Grande" winner!!!

BB, please tell him to stop Grandestanding for Ariana.

What a shocker!

I'm sure Frankie's hair extensions will make his head bleed and he will be wisped away from the BB house to the emergency room where he can watch TV from his hospital room.  Grodner has it covered.

BB, please tell him to stop Grandestanding for Ariana.

that girl has ZERO personality. Bland. FLAT. Barely strings two coherant words together. Someone has to grandstand for that bore!

I think Frankie is really good at Big Brother. His head is always in the game. I am just not crazy about the hugging/humping/kissing part of his strategy.

I absolutely believe that frankie is playing the incredible game of season 16, thus far.  It could just as easily have gone another way entirely for frankie and he persevered and pushed himself on them until they were stunned enough to like him when it counted.  

All that and I couldn't stand being around him at all.  No way.

I too agree is game play has very good, yes it could of blown up in his face, but I don't believe they truly like him nor plan to vote him the big win if he is final against anyone other than Vic....................jmho

Also agree I too could not stand to be around him...I can't stand him in the game let alone in person.  I find him too self centered and arrogant for my taste.  I'd be cordial, but never single him out as a confidant ...

Frankie is playing extremely well.  I think that Frankie or Derrick will win this game. Now that Donny is out of contention, anyone sitting next to either of them has no chance of winning.  However, if they were the final 2 (and I do not see how that could possibly ever be the case, since they both are far too smart for that) it would be awfully hard to choose the winner.

^^ Not for me...if stuck together at F2, Derrick is my vote if I was jury.  By the time the jury is ready to vote they will all know that Frankie put them in a trance of "StarShock"  with his confession.  That he purposely saved that info to save his bacon.  They will already of figured out the outside media influence by his sisters fame for any voting and or being on the show.  Then again, got to remember the mind set of some of these peeps....at least thats my take on it Linda 

I can't verify this but they said on the Internet that Ariana came out with Zingbot at the MTV Video Music Awards.

If that is true then Ariana is really promoting Big Brother for CBS and of course promoting Frankie.

Guest 6Borders

I can't verify this but they said on the Internet that Ariana came out with Zingbot at the MTV Video Music Awards.

If that is true then Ariana is really promoting Big Brother for CBS and of course promoting Frankie.

"Came out"....she's gay too???? :laugh4::lipsrsealed2:

I wish Donny wouldn't go along with the stupid bb show thing.

Extra $5K...nothing to lose!  It's a stupid TA "mission" but at this point some fun and levity in the BB House would be appreciated on all sides of the TV screen/computer monitor I would think.