Frankie Grande (Week 9) + Team America

MKZ512

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having a love/hate relationship with myself over this pink flamingo!  I'm back to dislike again, watching his facial expressions during the show are sooooooooooooooo phony!!!!  That sheesecake (I spelled it right..lol) grin is terrible especially when he adds it to that half cocked turn of his head for the camera to get his best side.  Newsflash Frank, your best side is BEHIND you!!!

I am having a love/hate relationship with myself over this pink flamingo!  I'm back to dislike again, watching his facial expressions during the show are sooooooooooooooo phony!!!!  That sheesecake (I spelled it right..lol) grin is terrible especially when he adds it to that half cocked turn of his head for the camera to get his best side.  Newsflash Frank, your best side is BEHIND you!!!

LOL.  I love this post.

:notworthy:

well I am done watching so I am so glad I no longer have to watch his theatrics anymore.  Everytime he sat in the chair to vote I wished I could go through my tv and just punch him right in his face.  Have a good rest of the summer everyone

well I am done watching so I am so glad I no longer have to watch his theatrics anymore.  Everytime he sat in the chair to vote I wished I could go through my tv and just punch him right in his face.  Have a good rest of the summer everyone

I'm a very passive person whose first inclination is not to inflict pain, but I also want to punch him in the face.  His hyperactive overly dramatic self makes me think these crazy thoughts.

Guest 6Borders

Wonder who he would really take to F2? He has no alliance really except to his "charity". And I'm sorry. But I will raise a stink if this little a$$hat wins America's Favorite because it's just not a fair fight.

Definitely not fair but take me back to a time Grodner ever has been (fair that is)!!!

Frankie (like the perpetual bridesmaid, never a bride) is destined to be the perpetual understudy, never the star!!! 

........and he was pulled out of the replacement ensemble to even be that. And he was also one of many replacement understudies.. He is pathetic,  his tall tales,  his ridiculous statements. "Only Madonna and Ariana Grande have full and complete control over their career --uneqivocally. Really? Poor Streisand--poor Beyoncé-- poor Gaga--  poor Perry-- poor Swift.

Yeah---- Poor wannabe Frankie. He is so desperate and needy.He put on a dancing show night before last up for everyone gathered in the living room . Up and down the stairs he flew, on the balcony and through the house. It went on forever and...

---NO---ONE---CLAPPED ---ONCE

-----and  "all the poor guys in the house" who let him drool and maul them, less anyone think they are Homophobic. Poor Cody was trapped in the fire room last night while Frannie lolled next to him, nuzzling  all over Cody torso and shoulder with his "ittle pink hair- hair" with his pawing hands all over him. GAG!!!

Cody's eyes glazed over -- he simply never acknowledged Frannie or that any of it was going on.

As long as this gamer doesn't get anything more than his stipend and TA monies...I will be happy.  If he come out with AFP award, I will be upset only because I will feel he didn't deserve it nor win it by the votes of those who love this game.  From the polls I have seen, the voices I have read on the net, he is NOT America's Favorite!  (grumble grumble grumble, this little twinkle toed, glitter infested,  pink gazelle gets on my nerves!)

Did anyone catch this on the BBAD show the other night. He picked up his letter from Ariana and glanced at it and then they cut to the living room.  So, he didn't really read the letter, but reminded us that she sent him one and told him "your baby sister is opening the VMAs"  I heard that line so many time, I can recite it in my sleep.

Smile for the camera, freak!

Guest 6Borders

So the VMAs are tomorrow. I hope BB doesn't have some trick up its sleeve to get Frankie there. A Pandora's box that no matter what Cody choose to do, Frankie get to go? 

That would actually make perfect sense in Grodner's warped little world.  If Cody (as HOH) is given Pandora's and allowed to take one or maybe two persons with him to VMA's of course he would have to take Frankie.  The other senario is that Cody would open Pandora's and get a punishment and the rest of the house would get to watch the VMA's on TV!