Christine Brecht (Week 9)

SueZqueZ

I don't judge Christians for their perfection because that is not my place. Christians don't have to be perfect. She has not harmed anyone ... well except for that knife she put in Nicole's back :death:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I notice Christine is becoming more like Andy now, and nobody can have a conversation without her appearing out of nowhere and inserting herself in it or next to it.  I think Miss Christine might be starting to seriously think about her game now.  She's making nice with Nicole, figuring Nicole is going to stay and she might need the alliance (and the vote).

Interesting observation!

He is a college graduate, after all. Guess he could have come up w/ that as strategy! :)

LOL! Yeah, he probably had to think on it a while but he could have come up with that. Now if only he could have another original thought. Oh well, maybe next year he will come up with one.

I think you all are giving this kid too much credit.  I don't think he has any thoughts in that head of his.  I think he likes that Christine is married and is throwing herself at him.  He told Derrick that she was the one that was married not him.

Guest 6Borders

Interesting observation!

He is a college graduate, after all. Guess he could have come up w/ that as strategy! :)

Only if Derrick told him it was stragedy first!!!

Cody didn't even understand what Donny said to him:  "I thought (meaning I was wrong) you were just a dumb kid but you're a genius (and I'm impressed)".  I bet Cody uses "I have a college degree" in a lot of situations!!!

ugh - that girl - I really do feel badly for her husband - I can only imagine what he is going through right now, having to deal with questions, and comments - and if he truly is ok with her behavior - then I pity him -

What a spot for him to be in! He can't confront her about her actions, and is put in the awkward position of either denouncing them or defending them. Even if they had some sort of understanding concerning her behavior in the house, I'm sure he never expected the way the viewers are reacting to that behavior.

Acting like a slut in order to win money might be fine in her book, but I think she'll regret it in the long run. I could never knowlingly humiliate my spouse and family and friends like that.

What a spot for him to be in! He can't confront her about her actions, and is put in the awkward position of either denouncing them or defending them. Even if they had some sort of understanding concerning her behavior in the house, I'm sure he never expected the way the viewers are reacting to that behavior.

Acting like a slut in order to win money might be fine in her book, but I think she'll regret it in the long run. I could never knowlingly humiliate my spouse and family and friends like that.

agreed - either way, it is not good for him - never would I put a loved one in that position - to me, she is just yucky on the inside -

i've been following him on twitter--seems he is trying to get sober and stay sober.  Pretty hard thing to endure when you are trying like crazy to not hit the bottle.  Just watching her and Cody makes me want to drink just imagining if that were my hubs. 

Love to be around when Christine watches re-runs of the Show (and feeds) ... when Cody talks

to Derrick about getting rid of her and  Frankie.

and... this gals delusional if she thinks she's got a snow-balls chance in he// with Cody in the outside world :wacko:

HER Dad said to her before entering the house that they will fix tthings when she get out of the house if there was any backlash when she gets out of the house....She sure is going to need PR people when she leaves the BB house.

She is getting worse as the weeks go bye, and I will be so happy when she gets the boot.

I can only feel sorry for her...nothing else.  She dug a hole while piling the dirt on top of herself.  And, for such a "HUGE FAN", as she says, she sure didn't put any real thought into playing a good game.

I have found Christine to be disgusting  this season. No telling what she's like in her hometown. She said a while back on LFU that her hubby Tim does not like to be touched and/or petted. She needs a dog. If I were Tim, I'd trust her as far as I can throw her.

I have found Christine to be disgusting  this season. No telling what she's like in her hometown. She said a while back on LFU that her hubby Tim does not like to be touched and/or petted. She needs a dog. If I were Tim, I'd trust her as far as I can throw her.

I consider myself to be an affectionate person, but I would definitely not like someone to be stroking me constantly or hanging on me all the time. I don't even think my dog would like the constant touching. Maybe she'd do better with a cat.