Donny Thompson (Week 9) - nominated + Team America (Juror #4) - EVICTED Aug. 28

Tritledee

They say Derrick is not changing his vote.

It would be Derrick, Cody and the 3 girls against Frankie and Caleb.

Frankie knows that Nicole wants Frankie out.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say Derrick is not changing his vote.

It would be Derrick, Cody and the 3 girls against Frankie and Caleb.

Frankie knows that Nicole wants Frankie out.

Yeah, I don't see Derrick changing his mind, but I bet he's going to be royally PO'd that there was opposition to his plan.

And that will work in Nicole's favor next week.

OK Derrick wrapped it up. Donny is going home.

Frankie pulled Nicole in the room and telling her how much he loves her and he is keeping her.

He knows he is her target.

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

The Bold & The Beautiful guest apearance...way to go to save face Grodner/CBS (seems we heard this before) to the Donny fans!

I hope it pays more than 2nd place!@

The Bold & The Beautiful guest apearance...way to go to save face Grodner/CBS (seems we heard this before) to the Donny fans!

pathetic way to save face imo

everyone and their mama has been on that show

no exclusivity at all

it is the new loser consolidation prize :animated_bouncy:

What a crybaby!

Yes I am evil I know.

:devilish:

I don't think that you are evil I just think you don't like donny.  For whatever reason.  Good for you he is gone.  I thought he was an okay guy but not suited for big brother at all.  But, hey, you know whether you are evil or not.  LOL

It kind of bothers me when Donny would always say as he did in his Julie interview that he has nothing in common with anyone in the house so why try to strategize and hang out with them.

He was defiantly going for AF vote.

It kind of bothers me when Donny would always say as he did in his Julie interview that he has nothing in common with anyone in the house so why try to strategize and hang out with them.

He speaks the truth, what in the world could he have in common with those assholes? They thought of him as the "old guy" so he did what they expected and why should he torture himself with all the tickling, hugging, and dry humping?

He speaks the truth, what in the world could he have in common with those assholes? They thought of him as the "old guy" so he did what they expected and why should he torture himself with all the tickling, hugging, and dry humping?

I agree but after all these years of big brother it seems to me that there is some unknown quotient each year that seems to propel one person ahead of the others.  Game skill, true, but a lot of luck and being at the right place WITH the right bunch of assholes to make it fall for you.  Derrick has worked for this.  He read the house and utilized their weaknesses and/or strengths to his advantage and that is the whole point.  I don't like him but I want him to win over any of the others.  Oddly, I think that caleb might have a good chance.

I agree but after all these years of big brother it seems to me that there is some unknown quotient each year that seems to propel one person ahead of the others.  Game skill, true, but a lot of luck and being at the right place WITH the right bunch of assholes to make it fall for you.  Derrick has worked for this.  He read the house and utilized their weaknesses and/or strengths to his advantage and that is the whole point.  I don't like him but I want him to win over any of the others.  Oddly, I think that caleb might have a good chance.

Derrick did nothing but end up with some lame brained followers.  As I see it, Victoria and Caleb have played just as good a game as the others because at the end of day they're still there and that is bottom line.

I don't think that you are evil I just think you don't like donny.  For whatever reason.  Good for you he is gone.  I thought he was an okay guy but not suited for big brother at all.  But, hey, you know whether you are evil or not.  LOL

I am like the diet Pepsi of evil.  ;)

I don't not NOT like him, but I do think he was a waste of space on the show.  It feels like it is taking forever this season to sift through the chaff and get to the real game playing. 

We are now one step closer.

Bwahahahahahaha! 

I think he decided early on that he had no chance at winning the real game and decided to play for AF instead.  And it worked for him very well.

Donny is one of those people that I like okay but I am tired of it and glad that he is gone since he was apparently going to go.  Goodbye.  As for chaff. there is still nicole.  Their chaff, anyway.  I can name some chaff but they wouldn't agree.

Diet Pepsi of evil.  ROFL.

Yeah, after Devin left we lost all our entertainment. 

They haven't picked off each other yet, so there is still hope.

the fun of the pick off wont be there for me at least

since they have to pick each other part  since no easy outs/targets are left :animated_bouncy:

What a crybaby!

Yes I am evil I know.

:devilish:

I agree its really weird to cry about a stupid  BB show.

How much does 2nd place BB pay ? I read a soap  pays guest stars  $ 913 per day and Donny really is no star. I bet it ain't much.

I agree its really weird to cry about a stupid  BB show.

How much does 2nd place BB pay ? I read a soap  pays guest stars  $ 913 per day and Donny really is no star. I bet it ain't much.

2nd place gets 50,000

I agree Donny was not suited fo this game. Sorta like putting a guppie in a shark tank. It was only a matter of time although I'm gonna miss the little critter.