Donny Thompson (Week 9) - nominated + Team America (Juror #4) - EVICTED Aug. 28

Tritledee

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donny would have had a chance if he wasn't in the house with a bunch of assholes.   They were suspicious of him from the beginning and it never went away. 

It was hard for him to be "social" especially with a bunch of ageists in the house namely Derrick and Frankie. 

I guess I am judging them, but who loses a grandparent they adore and carries on like it's just another day on the ranch.....COLD PEOPLE?

I am Donny Thompson's brother and I want to thank everyone on the forum or message board that understands how Donny's family feels. The people at that Dollars 4 Donny website are bullies. They have been treating Donny's entire family like Derrick and his followers have treated Donny in that BB house. They will not allow any family member to post a comment on that site (it gets deleted within minutes). I even had my teacher colleagues to use their Facebook account to post on behalf of our family and not only were their messages removed they received some very hateful emails.

I do not know how to stop this group from bullying us. I reported the website as a scam; however, they must have someone with a lot of pull because no one can or will shut them down. I don't have any social media accounts so I am very limited on spreading my message out to others. On behalf of Donny and his family, does anyone on this site know of a way that I can shut this site down before Donny gets home? Donny has a lot of southern pride and when he finds out that these people thought of him as a charity case and they bullied his family, it will upset him. He's been under enough stress and pressure from that BB house, he doesn't need to come home to find additional stress.

I enjoy reading your comments on this site because it seems that you all understand what we are going through. You will never know how good that makes me feel.  

Tommy Thompson

Donny's Big Brother

http://tinyurl.com/pxdfeta

For those who doubt that I am really Donny's brother. I have shared my personal photos of the day they did the package on Donny's family (my family).

http://tinyurl.com/nmszr3h

It is always hard to trust on the internet that people are who they claim to be. The sign up on Morty's doesn't have any kind of way to verify a person's identity and they can choose any name they want. 

So, if you are Donny's brother, I can only suggest that if you have a BB fan page for Donny, post notice that Donny's family does not support any site that collects money in Donny's name. Tell them if they want to donate money, donate it to a good cause in their local community, like to an animal rescue. They are always in need of funds to help dogs and cats in the local area.

Donny would have had a chance if he wasn't in the house with a bunch of assholes.   They were suspicious of him from the beginning and it never went away. 

It was hard for him to be "social" especially with a bunch of ageists in the house namely Derrick and Frankie. 

I guess I am judging them, but who loses a grandparent they adore and carries on like it's just another day on the ranch.....COLD PEOPLE?

Donny had plenty of opportunity to socialize and opted out. In fact more than one HG tried engaging him but he was so limited what he could talk about. And I know lots of people beyond his age that don't act that old.

They edited him right into a pity party.

Donny had plenty of opportunity to socialize and opted out. In fact more than one HG tried engaging him but he was so limited what he could talk about. And I know lots of people beyond his age that don't act that old.

They edited him right into a pity party.

I agree with you Wicked. He just did not put in the work. 

I like Donny, but not as much as I used too. It is not his fault, but I am at the tipping point where all the pity and excuses and blame on the other players is about to make me dislike him as much as I disliked Elissa and the pedestal people put her on. Since about season 4 or 5, the house guest have been made up of more and more young people and less and less 35+ people. Donny knew this before he came on the show. The notion that everybody was too young and he didn't have nothing in common is a BS excuse. It might be valid if really really tried to interact with the other HG. But he didn't. People can cheer for who ever they like, but I refuse to sit around and make up excuses for someone who did not give it their all. I liked Donny, but in the end, Donny was just another BB player that didn't understand how to win the game and didn't put forth the necessary effort to win the game. Frankly, he really would have been better off staying home this summer.  

Pity ?

Did anyone say they pitied him?  Maybe empathize because he was out of his element...

but pity ?

He chose to be on BB ... and he spent a lot of 'alone time' because of his personality.

(plus he didn't have anything in common with the majority of them)

I heard him mention a few times that he didn't have anyone to form an alliance with,

but, 1/2 the HGs never found an alliance either.

I think he pissed and moaned the least out of any of them that had been put on the block.

Even tho he was a poor choice to be a HG... at least he hung in there and did pretty damn good.

The last word I would think of when I think of Donny would be ... pity.

Pity ?

Did anyone say they pitied him?  Maybe empathize because he was out of his element...

but pity ?

He chose to be on BB ... and he spent a lot of 'alone time' because of his personality.

(plus he didn't have anything in common with the majority of them)

I heard him mention a few times that he didn't have anyone to form an alliance with,

but, 1/2 the HGs never found an alliance either.

I think he pissed and moaned the least out of any of them that had been put on the block.

Even tho he was a poor choice to be a HG... at least he hung in there and did pretty damn good.

The last word I would think of when I think of Donny would be ... pity.

LOTS and LOT of people say they feel sorry for him. I don't. I don't believe anyone ever signs up never having seen BB. He blew his chances like and other predecessors. 

Zach would get my vote because he played. Not well but enough it saved his butt once and he was entertaining. 

Zach didn't play crap IMO. Donny did what he could. If most of the house is throwing comps and planning on ways to make sure you can't win comps, what can you do? Would like to see how you would play.

Donny was at the starting line with everyone else. He DECIDED he didn't fit in and never tried. He never had a chance after he dug his own grave. 

The HG's have discussed Zach. They thought he had game but talked to much. 

Donny was at the starting line with everyone else. He DECIDED he didn't fit in and never tried. He never had a chance after he dug his own grave. 

The HG's have discussed Zach. They thought he had game but talked to much. 

I don't think Donny DECIDED he didn't fit in, it was obvious to me. IMO he did the best he could with that stupid group he was with. Zach didn't know WTH he was doing in the game. That was also obvious. To each his own, Donny will come out as one of the good guys with some extra cash no matter if others don't agree. :)

When Julie asked Donny why he did not stay up at night when all strategizing and the social game was being played - Donny said it would not have done any good. He said "I have nothing in common with those people".

Game over

When Julie asked Donny why he did not stay up at night when all strategizing and the social game was being played - Donny said it would not have done any good. He said "I have nothing in common with those people".

Game over

Correct.

And past HG's have been small towners as well as older and fit in or tried right up until the end to be social. Look at Chicken George.

Guest 6Borders

I've love Donny to get America's Favorite just to watch Caleb punch himself (he promised he would)!!!  Caleb said they (his alliance) got Donny where he was and that Donny had nothing to do with it (uh, he was on the block 7 times and got himself off when he needed to..I would say Donny had something to do with getting as far as he did).  Caleb is convinced that he himself will be America's  Fav (I guess all the Justin Bieber Brainless are going to vote for Caleb)!!

I'm glad Donny gets to enjoy the jury house with people who actually were his friends in the BB house!

I've love Donny to get America's Favorite just to watch Caleb punch himself (he promised he would)!!!  Caleb said they (his alliance) got Donny where he was and that Donny had nothing to do with it (uh, he was on the block 7 times and got himself off when he needed to..I would say Donny had something to do with getting as far as he did).  Caleb is convinced that he himself will be America's  Fav (I guess all the Justin Bieber Brainless are going to vote for Caleb)!!

I'm glad Donny gets to enjoy the jury house with people who actually were his friends in the BB house!

Agree and I don't know why we are still talking about it.  I believe that Donny did the best he could if you watch the live feeds I can guarantee you he tried to have alliances but no one wanted one with him.  I am sorry you can disagree with me all you want you cannot force people to be in an alliance with you if they do not want to.  He was not some dumb guy that they put on big brother  he knew the game. He talked to people and and soon as he did they ran to Derrick or Cody or Caleb and told them everything he said.  He did play the game until he couldn't.  Zach was a Dr. Will want a be.  Sorry he didn't play a smart game and I will not vote for him for AFP.  If Donnty was such a bust why is it that every houseguest that was evicted has nothing but nice things to say about him????   He is in the jury and I hope when he goes to  vote he pulls out a bag of skittles and says pick a color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!