Donny Thompson (Week 9) - nominated + Team America (Juror #4) - EVICTED Aug. 28

Tritledee

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

When the person fist posted the thread to the Donny fund I told her that she should start a fan page instead.

She told me to go F--k myself.

Geeze....but that shows the mentality of her Donny project & their followers!

Good thing Donny is such a polite person or he would probably tell them to go F themselves when he finds out about this.

What are they getting each week now? 800? A grand? So, just in his stipend, Donny is pulling in before taxes something like 14,000 or more. Add to that his 15,000 for AT. In three months he will be making more money than many Americans who work a forty hour week, 50 weeks a year. And these people are going to collect pity money for him because he wasn't treated fairly by the HGs. When I think of all the people charities and animal shelters that really need donations this kind of thing makes me sick.

And why do they think he will be happy with being pitied? He is a grown man who choose to come on the show, watched the show for years and knew what it was like and has been in financial control of his life for a long time.

What are they getting each week now? 800? A grand? So, just in his stipend, Donny is pulling in before taxes something like 14,000 or more. Add to that his 15,000 for AT. In three months he will be making more money than many Americans who work a forty hour week, 50 weeks a year. And these people are going to collect pity money for him because he wasn't treated fairly by the HGs. When I think of all the people charities and animal shelters that really need donations this kind of thing makes me sick.

And why do they think he will be happy with being pitied? He is a grown man who choose to come on the show, watched the show for years and knew what it was like and has been in financial control of his life for a long time.

i doubt Donny will take any money at all if nothing else  I think he would donate to a charity of some sort.  I really don't think he will take it even to donate it. I do think some people get a little carried away.  I am a Donny fan too but that is just a little overboard if you ask me. 

Guest 6Borders

i doubt Donny will take any money at all if nothing else  I think he would donate to a charity of some sort.  I really don't think he will take it even to donate it. I do think some people get a little carried away.  I am a Donny fan too but that is just a little overboard if you ask me. 

Ditto...and it's WEIRD!!!!

Guest 6Borders

I would think Donny would be insulted to be given Charity...He is not hurting, finacially he is making ends meet.

I'm kind of insulted for him.  Donny gave up a Team America challenge and 5K rather than have his game compromised, so I would imagine we'd get a similar "I did not come all the way across the country to play Big Brother and get charity" speech!

His parents and his girlfriend already told these people they didn't want anything to do with it and they doubted Donny would either...heck his parents don't even watch the show!

When the person fist posted the thread to the Donny fund I told her that she should start a fan page instead.

She told me to go F--k myself.

She is clearly not as nice as our donny, eh?  I can see her calling donny and asking, WTF did you do with that money I gave you?

I like Donny a lot but I am getting a little tired of constantly hearing how the other house guests are so rude to him.  Perhaps he should have played a more social game until waiting until 2 months into the game to talk to these people.  It goes both ways.  He is not the most exciting person so I think the others get bored with him.  The first couple of months he just spent talking to Jokasta ... he did not make an effort to get to know the others.   Like I said, I do like him a lot and wish him the best but maybe it is time for him to go to jury and he will have his friends there. 

I hope Donny knows that Frankie tried to keep him and Derrick is a big liar.

That was all for production last night.

On the feeds an hour before Frankie did the "lets save Donny" talk he was dead set against saving Donny and so was Caleb.

I agree Derrick is a liar. They all are liars. That is the game of Big Brother.

That was all for production last night.

On the feeds an hour before Frankie did the "lets save Donny" talk he was dead set against saving Donny.

I agree Derrick is a liar. They all are liars. That is the game of Big Brother.

Everyone has learned to do and say what they think the other person wants to see and hear.  It's called survival in the BB house.  There is a way to do it without being nasty, IMO, Christine and Frankie have not learned that lesson.  The rest are just going with the flow.  

On topic, I really got the impression from the show and from updates, that if Donny had just boned to his convo with Cody about how he should watch out for Derrick and Frankie (ie when they were talking on the back yard couch and Donny threw out Derricks name) Donny position in Derricks mind might of changes a lot.  Derrick really couldn't get past Donny not speaking to him man to man.  jmho

Donny had a good run in this game! He could have been a bit more social. But I loved him to say the least. I'm going to miss watching him in the morning on the LF since he's the only HG that actually gets up in the morning!

I get that his social game has been missing in action - still like Donny and would not mind if he stayed, but I do think he would enjoy the jury house even more if no other reason than to have the experience of it all - what I don't get is why Christine and Cody have to be so incredibly mean when they speak about him - I get they want him out but why all the hate?  can't they just say it is not good for their game and leave it at that? I think in real life Donny is a well liked person, and in this house he does not feel that - it must be hard to have to live like that with no escape from it - I think if he stayed he would go after Frankie and Christine

I get that his social game has been missing in action - still like Donny and would not mind if he stayed, but I do think he would enjoy the jury house even more if no other reason than to have the experience of it all - what I don't get is why Christine and Cody have to be so incredibly mean when they speak about him - I get they want him out but why all the hate?  can't they just say it is not good for their game and leave it at that? I think in real life Donny is a well liked person, and in this house he does not feel that - it must be hard to have to live like that with no escape from it - I think if he stayed he would go after Frankie and Christine

Personally, I don't think any of the people in the house "actually" hate any of the other players. Every year, one or the other or all of them talk about hating other people in the house. Once they leave the house, the hate or dislike of the others seem to dissipate very quickly. Hardly any of them take their feelings outside the house. I guess it is just the pressure of being in the house and the need too show your loyalty to your partner by out hating the opponent. To me, even Donny seems to have a bitter streak towards Derrick. I think Donny's bitter feelings will carry over into the jury house and if he is the swing vote that Derrick needs, Derrick will be SOL. 

I liked him better at first but he got more boring and when he speaks I just want to pull the words out of his mouth. He is a very nice man though. It wouldn't have bothered me if he won, but nice is not criteria for winning in my opinion.

I think he should get the america's vote money so it will shut up his fans.

He might be staying. Right now Frankie and his buddy Caleb are slamming Cody hard to evict Nicole.

Frankie is so scared that Nicole is going to put him up.....

I liked him better at first but he got more boring and when he speaks I just want to pull the words out of his mouth. He is a very nice man though. It wouldn't have bothered me if he won, but nice is not criteria for winning in my opinion.

I think he should get the america's vote money so it will shut up his fans.

LOL, yes about the America's Favorite vote. Then maybe those crazy fans will donate their charity dollars to a real cause instead of to a guy who lost a reality tv game.

He might be staying. Right now Frankie and his buddy Caleb are slamming Cody hard to evict Nicole.

haha. No matter which one of them stays will get revenge on either Derrick or Frankie.  They backed themselves into a nice little corner.

And he would be right I don't think she would put up Derrick and Cody even though Hayden told her to.  I think she would put up Christine and Frankie and not really care who went home.  I kinda hope that they don't flip the vote because I would hate for Donny to win and then be stuck sending Victoria home or Christine I think he wants to send Derrick out but he won't because he gave his word.