Donny Thompson (Week 9) - nominated + Team America (Juror #4) - EVICTED Aug. 28

Tritledee

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie and Derrick talking about how production has been giving them so many hints about keeping Donny.

They are contemplating if they should keep him.

Guest 6Borders

He probably is 6borders, yet people are treating him like a charity case and giving him their money.  SMDH!

I think he would be more insulted than anything!

I'd love for Donny to stay and make it to the end.  But I don't see it happening.  Let him go to the jury and have some peace with good friends.

On the finale I would love to see Donny win AFP and propose to his girlfriend.  It would be the best thing that happened on this season.

I think he would be more insulted than anything!

I would think so too!

Frankie and Derrick talking about how production has been giving them so many hints about keeping Donny.

They are contemplating if they should keep him.

I can't say I am surprised at all.  There is really nothing production can do at this point without the most obvious of rigging.

Guest 6Borders

I can't say I am surprised at all.  There is really nothing production can do at this point without the most obvious of rigging.

Yep, Grodner is asleep at the switch.  She can't throw in a safety net now (tho most of her safety nets are obvious rigging no matter when they are put in place). 

Production also knows that the weeks have become boring as to the predictibility so they want the HG's to talk about changing the vote so the fans think there is actually some excitement about to happen.  They would also like to try for a closer vote so Julie can say "it's tied right now...stay with us and see how the rest of the votes fall".  She's been reduced to lame comments lately like "joe has been Bob's best friend all summer...will he vote to keep him?"

When is the POV ceremony? 

Yep, Grodner is asleep at the switch.  She can't throw in a safety net now (tho most of her safety nets are obvious rigging no matter when they are put in place). 

Production also knows that the weeks have become boring as to the predictibility so they want the HG's to talk about changing the vote so the fans think there is actually some excitement about to happen.  They would also like to try for a closer vote so Julie can say "it's tied right now...stay with us and see how the rest of the votes fall".  She's been reduced to lame comments lately like "joe has been Bob's best friend all summer...will he vote to keep him?"

Good take! POV was today and Cody kept it the same

Absolutely!!  I feel bad for Julie this season.  Watching her try to create excitement where absolutely none exist has become outright painful!

Sidenote:  There is some serious stuff going down on Donny's gofundme page.  More interesting than the house has been all season!

Sidenote:  There is some serious stuff going down on Donny's gofundme page.  More interesting than the house has been all season!

Here's the link in case anyone wants to check it out: http://www.gofundme.com/dhkyh8

There's a comment from someone named "Meg Albert" that might be worth checking out.

Actually there are quite a few really nice comments.

Guest 6Borders

I think the fund is ridiculous.  If it is real.  If not, jeez, I dunno.  People are nuts.  

Yep.  Every year we get a bunch of BB Cultist Crazies who need to be sat down with a page from Dan's book and reminded "it's a game".

If the Janelle Fanatics were not bad enough, we started seeing the threats to family members and especially kids...just wrong!

I would love to know the demographics on age and background of these people!

The Donny Fund is a new weird one.  Of all the things I could have predicted nutty fans would come up with I would not ever have seen this one coming.  Campaigning for votes is one thing, money is another.  They can threaten CBS all they want and will get nowhere with that.  CBS is not going to return their feed money (unless it's a few days into a new month they just paid for) and nothing is going to change as far as the show ratings.

Yep.  Every year we get a bunch of BB Cultist Crazies who need to be sat down with a page from Dan's book and reminded "it's a game".

If the Janelle Fanatics were not bad enough, we started seeing the threats to family members and especially kids...just wrong!

The Donny Fund is a new weird one.  Of all the things I could have predicted nutty fans would come up with I would not ever have seen this one coming.  Campaigning for votes is one thing, money is another.  They can threaten CBS all they want and will get nowhere with that.  CBS is not going to return their feed money (unless it's a few days into a new month they just paid for) and nothing is going to change as far as the show ratings.

Good points.

I appreciate the sentiment of some of those who are supporting the gofundme thing, but there's no way I would ever donate money to a "cause" like that. There are a lot of REALLY sad stories on that site.  A good guy not winning a reality show on television isn't one of them.

Good points.

I appreciate the sentiment of some of those who are supporting the gofundme thing, but there's no way I would ever donate money to a "cause" like that. There are a lot of REALLY sad stories on that site.  A good guy not winning a reality show on television isn't one of them.

Truly.

Donny doesn't need their money and he would probably not even take it.  I love Donny but being voted out is part of the game.  I would love to see him get farther but it aint going to happen and I think he actually might be ready to go to the jury house I know I would be.

Donny doesn't need their money and he would probably not even take it.  I love Donny but being voted out is part of the game.  I would love to see him get farther but it aint going to happen and I think he actually might be ready to go to the jury house I know I would be.

Same here. Experiencing jury house is a great part of the game.  If you're not going to win $500,000, it'd be a shame not to get to go to the jury house.

I think the fund is ridiculous.  If it is real.  If not, jeez, I dunno.  People are nuts.  

People are IDIOTS.

Herd mentality. Caught up in the tide if ignorance.

20,000 kids per day starving to death and they are giving money to a reality show guy. 

seriously? 

People are IDIOTS.

Herd mentality. Caught up in the tide if ignorance.

20,000 kids per day starving to death and they are giving money to a reality show guy. 

seriously? 

It makes me sick.  It really does.

As for the demographics (as asked above), it looks like it is mostly women 40ish and up.  Someone needs to come take away their internet access and credit cards and give them a time out. 

UGH.

I will never ever understand this level of fanaticism.  Ever. 

It makes me sick.  It really does.

As for the demographics (as asked above), it looks like it is mostly women 40ish and up.  Someone needs to come take away their internet access and credit cards and give them a time out. 

UGH.

I will never ever understand this level of fanaticism.  Ever. 

Used to be one fanatic in one small town was just a crazy that the rest of the town picked at. With the internet, one fanatic with a crazy ideal can go to one or two websites, make a post or two and the rest of the crazies will find him. So, now one fanatic can become a cult leader in a couple of days.  

Used to be one fanatic in one small town was just a crazy that the rest of the town picked at. With the internet, one fanatic with a crazy ideal can go to one or two websites, make a post or two and the rest of the crazies will find him. So, now one fanatic can become a cult leader in a couple of days.  

That's true joystiick!  God help us all.  :lookaround:

Guest 6Borders

Wonder what Grodner thinks of the Donny fund!  Maybe she will call America's Fav a tie between Frankie and Donny!

I would love for Donny to stay, win HOH next week and watch The Brat Attack have to kiss his butt.  It would probably be a waste tho..he'd be loyal to Team America, put up two of the 3 C's, one would win POV, Vic would go up and home.  Probably not worth another week in the house.  Go enjoy the pool, good food and good company in the jury house and hope to get Amer's Fav.

When the person fist posted the thread to the Donny fund I told her that she should start a fan page instead.

She told me to go F--k myself.