Cody Calafiore (Week 9 HoH) - PoV winner (did not change nominations)

Tritledee

I agree with you.  Keeping Donny would be incredibly stupid game play on his part.  It's the best move for right now. 

It is a big move.  Donny has a shot of beating most anyone in a F2 situation.  For that reason alone, he is a big threat and needs to go. 

Cody would have a better shot against Frankie than Donny, as Frankie will be alienating people on the way out.  Donny has zero blood on his hands and is a so-called veto beast comp.  Good luck beating that. 

I guess we will have to disagree.  I do not think anyone would take Donny to the final 2 and I think Frankie wins against anyone except maybe Derrick.  The odds of Donny making it to the fianl 2 are pretty slim to none. The odds of Frankie making are really good.  I think keeping Nicole over Donny is a pretty stupid move she has won way more HOH's than Donny. She already has 3 jury votes to win if she is in the final 2 and 4 with Donny going this week.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we will have to disagree.  I do not think anyone would take Donny to the final 2 and I think Frankie wins against anyone except maybe Derrick.  The odds of Donny making it to the fianl 2 are pretty slim to none. The odds of Frankie making are really good.  I think keeping Nicole over Donny is a pretty stupid move she has won way more HOH's than Donny. She already has 3 jury votes to win if she is in the final 2 and 4 with Donny going this week.

I agree with you, Janis. Donny has zero allies this week and will have zero allies next week. Cody SHOULD have backdoored Frankie, but he didn't. I don't think it matters at this point if it's Nicole or Donny who leaves. It was another wasted HOH.

I don't think it matters at this point if it's Nicole or Donny who leaves. It was another wasted HOH.

This is absolutely true.  The odds of Donny even making it to the final two are so slim as to be non-threatening.  There are too many

others in the house who will see to it that Donny doesn't make it there.  This week was truly THE WEEK to get a player out who has

others that will help them make it to the finals (Frankie, Caleb come to mind). 

But I don't think Cody is the sharpest tool in the shed. 

Nope, I don't agree at all.  Frankie is going to have a very, very tough sell should he make it to F2.  He has his famous sister and everyone already has him pegged as winning AF, so he doesn't "need" the money.  I personally don't think that should matter, but I can see jury members taking that into account.  Plus someone will likely have blown the lid off the whole Team America thing and the money he got from that.

As for Donny, he will have the whole "the house was against me" story from the beginning, which is true and he got where he was all by himself.  A much more compelling narrative.  How would Cody stand a chance against that?

Finally, if he doesn't get rid of Donny this week, when should he? 

It would be incredibly stupid for Cody to turn on his allies this week.  It would make a very unnecessary target of himself, when there are others who will most likely be targeted before him.  He's got a solid F4 with his alliance.

Well.... would Cody rather be at the end with Donny or Frankie? Frankie of course

I think Cody and Derrick are on Donny's radar if he gets HOH.

eeeeezy peeeeezy

Nope, I don't agree at all.  Frankie is going to have a very, very tough sell should he make it to F2.  He has his famous sister and everyone already has him pegged as winning AF, so he doesn't "need" the money.  I personally don't think that should matter, but I can see jury members taking that into account.  Plus someone will likely have blown the lid off the whole Team America thing and the money he got from that.

As for Donny, he will have the whole "the house was against me" story from the beginning, which is true and he got where he was all by himself.  A much more compelling narrative.  How would Cody stand a chance against that?

Finally, if he doesn't get rid of Donny this week, when should he? 

It would be incredibly stupid for Cody to turn on his allies this week.  It would make a very unnecessary target of himself, when there are others who will most likely be targeted before him.  He's got a solid F4 with his alliance.

Agree with everything you said. If they kept Donny and Nicole and back-doored Frankie, Cody would put him and Derrick in a position of having to win the HOH this week. Cody can't play for HOH, so Derrick and Vic is the only two that gets to play this week and guarantee their safety. If any of the others won, Cody, Derrick and Vic could end up being out numbered 4-3 since Donny and Nicole would not have any allegiance to them.

If Derrick or Vic wins HOH, I think it will be easy for them to get Nicole to align with them. If any of the others, other than Nicole wins HOH, I think they will be able to get the others to put up Nicole and vote her out. But, Donny has to go this week. There are no good arguments for Cody and Derrick to keep him.

I agree with you Marty, I believe Derrick will take Cody to the F2 if he has the chance, no matter who the third person is.  

Cody had zero intention of back dooring Frankie this week. Zero. All the talk I saw on the show tonight regarding that line seemed completely like a production-requested, loosely scripted "suspense" spiel of BS.

Cody had zero intention of back dooring Frankie this week. Zero. All the talk I saw on the show tonight regarding that line seemed completely like a production-requested, loosely scripted "suspense" spiel of BS.

Agree and feel they scripted Derrick also ....

I hope next week someone makes a big move. Getting Nicole out would be to predictable. I hope someone gets Derrick (Even though I really like him) Or Frankie out. Lets see some feistiness!

christine will probably win and nicole will go, again, next week.  Cody, safe.  Safe.  Safe.  Safe.  Safe.  I really wish something would happen.  Come on BB throw a wrench in this too predictable season.  Please.

BTW, I have said that victoria is the perfect F2 foil.  A couple of you, marty for certain, have said that you believe that cody will be F2.  That makes sense to me.

If Christine's husband loves her, this has to be tearing him up no matter what he is tweeting. This isn't just flirting or bestie kind of affection. She hangs on him like a new girlfriend who is not too sure of his affections but wants everyone to know she has him.  And Cody is a jerk for his part in all the cuddling and petting. For him it means nothing, just his usual charm the women ploy.