Cody Calafiore (Week 9 HoH) - PoV winner (did not change nominations)

Tritledee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

He won the POV. Frankie can't stop humping him he is so happy. I would love to see this idiot do something and put Frankie up. But it won't happen.

Nope because Cody is a "college degree in a jockstrap (no brains involved)"

In fact (and I am NOT a gambling person) I will see Slowpoke's bag of M'nM's, raise with two bags of Autumn Harvest Mix and call with a giant bag of candy corn (hey, it's Fall at my house) and throw in your favorite dessert & meal (season of choice) that this is a no-brainer boring POV ceremony and vote on Thursday!!!

For winning Cody gets to take 2 people to some I think awards show. He picked Donny and Nicole.

You want to start a riot?  lol

Awards = VMA =Frankie and Ariana = Rigged.

No, they get to watch the premiere of the fall tv show Scorpion. 

Oh, great a Menage e trois  for Cody. 

Hmmm... will he take the humper (Frankie) , the thumper (Christine), or the bumper (Derrick)?

Why did he pick Donny & Nicole? Guilty conscience? Such a weak weak man.

I don't know if this is what he was thinking, but if Donny and Nicole is with him, they will not have an opportunity to try and cut deals with the players that are not watching the movie. It also means he does not have to choose between alliance members and take the risk of some of them being jealous because they are lower on the totem pole than they thought. Good game move in my opinion.  

I so hope Derrick and Cody get evicted before it gets down to the wire.  But on the other hand,

I would pay money to see the look on Cody's face when Derrick burns him at final three to

take Victoria into the final two.

Now that just might be worth what has been a LOUSY season of Big Brother.  Possibly the worst.

Guest 6Borders

What a waste of an HOH!  Cody keeps talking about making "big moves" but he is incapable of doing anything that Derrick doesn't approve of.  F2 is not going to be Coderrick...Cody will be sitting in the jury house asking Donny what went wrong (and I will get a T-Shirt printed up with whatever that Donny-ism reply is and send it to Cody for finale night)!!!

Cody gets by on his good looks and charm but has the intelligence of a slug.  He relies on Derrick to tell whim what is good for his "game".  Cody sucks this up like an empty sponge.  When the small particle of brain lodged in his skull does have an idea that is good for him but not Derrick,  Derrick easily dislodges it.  No street sense whatsoever. 

Cody gets by on his good looks and charm but has the intelligence of a slug.  He relies on Derrick to tell whim what is good for his "game".  Cody sucks this up like an empty sponge.  When the small particle of brain lodged in his skull does have an idea that is good for him but not Derrick,  Derrick easily dislodges it.  No street sense whatsoever. 

True.  He will freak when derrick tells him he has to go back to HIS house. not derrick's.

Guest 6Borders

Well, well.... so "big moves" Mr. Gutless Wonderful didn't use the POV!!!

Now we will get 3 days of Derrick and Cody coming out of the DR, whispering with Caleb and Victoria, and pretending they are considering keeping Donny and we'll have another unanimous vote on Thursday!!  UVP might as well ring in now with "it's OVER"

It seems to me it would be incredibly stupid of Cody to not want Nicole or Donny out of the house.  He would be an idiot to put up one of his allies. 

Except that not a single one of his allies (even christine) is likely to take him to F2, probably not even F3. Nicole or Donny might; even probably..

Except that not a single one of his allies (even christine) is likely to take him to F2, probably not even F3. Nicole or Donny might; even probably..

Cody and Derrick has been working together since early on in the game. Why would he not think that Derrick would take him to F2? The chances of Derrick or Christine taking him to F2 is much higher than with Nicole or Donny. 

Derrick should have told him to backdoor Frankie. Whatever nom he told Cody to take down would have definitely voted for Frankie to go, and he (Derrick) would also have his minion Victoria vote out Frankie. If Cody stroked Christine's hair, she'd also vote out Frankie. More than enough votes. Caleb might vote for Frankie to stay, but more than likely would vote with the house because that's the way these cowards roll. Donny and Nicole could be voted out next week when they'd still have the votes to do so.

Frankie is Derrick's biggest threat. He missed a huge opportunity to have his stupid puppet Cody make a big move.