Cody Calafiore (Week 9 HoH) - PoV winner (did not change nominations)

Tritledee

Puppet Cody will no doubt put Donny and Nicole on the block per his instructions from Derrick and Frankie.

Or he'll at least put one of them on the block so he'll have the option of backdooring the other one. 

I didn't even notice this pathetic POS for quite awhile.  I'm sure Frankie will enjoy bedding down with him in the HOHR every night. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night in the HOH room when they were all talking about the HOH comp being for brainiacs.

Donny said to Cody "All summer I thought you were this dumb kid and I never knew you were a genius"

Cody was offended and said Donny I am a college grad and wow.....

oops :giggle:

Cody may be a college grad but nothing this season suggests that he got there on anything but a athletic scholarship. Evidently, Donny agrees with what most folks have been saying... Cody is a very good looking dope.

A true second banana, floating his way to the final 5.

Cody may be a college grad but nothing this season suggests that he got there on anything but a athletic scholarship. Evidently, Donny agrees with what most folks have been saying... Cody is a very good looking dope.

I think he was business major and has his degree in business and marketing. Not that it means anything because he seems to be really socially dumb.

I think he was business major and has his degree in business and marketing. Not that it means anything because he seems to be really socially dumb.

Business majors are a catch all of sorts. They're on the lightweight end of the scale. Marketing majors are a step below business majors in difficulty.

You'll find athletes tend to major in Communications, Business, and History because the demands of their sport makes it difficult to keep up with anything more rigorous. I have degrees in the sciences, business, and the humanities... believe me, there are very few athletes capable of meeting the demands of a science degree and the demands of their sport.

Business/Marketing sounds about right for Cody. Actually, a comm degree would seem an even better fit for this nimrod.

I guess Donny determined his level of intelligence by his conversation which consists of nothing but repeating stories that happen in the house. He is an idiot and idiots get through college as much as any one else does.

Cody Bear just did papa bear (Derrick's) and mama bear's (Frankie's) bidding!!   What a moron!

It's always gratifying to see the gofers get kicked to the curb. I hope we see it.  Personally, I think Cody picked the wrong side and I get the feeling Frankie's side (Frankie and Caleb) will prevail in this game.

Cody Bear just did papa bear (Derrick's) and mama bear's (Frankie's) bidding!!   What a moron!

So when Goldilocks (Nicole) gets caught sleeping in baby bear's bed (Caleb/Vic/Chris, u choose), whatch a think Papa Bear gonna do???

Better yet, Cotex (the tampon he is) can be baby bear....the rest are the 3 little Pigs and Donny is the Big Bad Wolf!!!   Oh how I love fairy tales!!!!!

Guest 6Borders

I hope BB does not do Pandora's or some special power and this idiot is the recipient!  He was all full of himself, posing in his HOH robe like he was going to be on the cover of GQ or something!

Lamasquerade : " I'm surprised daddy didn't send the pic of him tongueing him before he left for the BB house. "

As you all know... I'm slow...

But, I've seen this mentioned a couple of times, but, has anyone actually seen this happen ?

Is there a photo - or is it a part of his entry video ?

It was the first night Pokey...when the Hg's get their key.  Showed Cody's daddy grabbin his son by both cheeks and planted a big old wet one on his sons lips!  But, why folks seem upset or make fun of it is because it was more than one kiss...it seemed to be a couple in a row!  To me, they're Italian, whadda ya espect!!!"  :)

He wants to put Frankie up if Donny wins POV but once again Derrick talks him out if it. Play your own game already.

I must have missed that conversation. The one I heard was Cody said told Derrick he really wanted Donny out first and then Nicole.

8:19 last night he ask Derrick if Donny comes down does he think they could get Frankie out.

OK thanks -  I know Cody has thrown a lot of names out there when he is in the moment.

That would be good for Cody I think if he does that.