Nicole Franzel (Week 9) - NOMINATED (brought back from Jury House)

Drummer1

Dear Nicole:

It is pretty clear that you or Donny will be leaving next week so if I were you, I would save myself some trouble and just ask production which one they have slated for eviction and pack or not; accordingly.  

As donny has apparently won the hearts of america and we know how BB loves to keep its eye on that pulse, it (sadly) does not look promising for you to be able to kick christine's ass out the door so you might want to just go ahead and kick her ass now.

Thanks,

SlimC.

Guest 6Borders

I hope Nicole does start rabble-rousing!  She has NOTHING to lose by not doing so and she is (unlike Crust-Tine) really a superfan who knows the show.

As per usual having a house guest return is a waste of time.

Agreed.

I don't care for the duel HOH or the evicted HG returning, but if there was ever an occasion for a duel HOH this scenario fits the bill. One from the House and one from the Jury house. And then let them duke it out.

Yep.. if Donny or Nicole don't win POV it'll be super 'dullsville' for sure.

If either one of them do win it... at least we'll have the 'excitement' of seeing WHO will be

put in their place as Pawn.   (maybe another Skittle draw.... I can't wait) :sleepy:

Guest 6Borders

As per usual having a house guest return is a waste of time.

Definitely, especially with this crew.  Nicole and Donny are going to have to fight HARD for the POV (and I have a feeling this time neither will win it).  It would be awesome if they could both be saved and The Brat Attack would have to put Christine on the block with Princess Vicki

Guest 6Borders

10639599_370754026409662_435753861924339

That's even creepier than when I saw it happen live!  Nicole said Jocasta was going for her cheek but the way Jo is holding Nic's face, no way!!!  (I think I need some fresh air!!)

I love Jocosta as a person. She's happy and seems really nice. I did not like her on Big brother, she was not a very good player. I was very happy when Nicole won instead of Jocasta.