8/21 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

I am sure endurance is next to determine this weeks HOH and probably won't be till tomorrow.  They have to tear down and build, then again could be as early as late tonight, who knows, expect the unexpected. :)  And, YES Nichol plays in this HOH.....

I am sure endurance is next to determine this weeks HOH and probably won't be till tomorrow.  They have to tear down and build, then again could be as early as late tonight, who knows, expect the unexpected. :)  And, YES Nichol plays in this HOH.....

Ya I was wondering about them having to set up for a new comp. The feeds should come back on soon one way or the other. 

Did I catch it right at the end when Christine said as Zach left "Yeah see ya in 10 mins"??  Also they all ran to backdoor thinking it would open, then when Julie called them into LR I heard Derrick say something about "when the doorbell rings"???  Anyone else catch that??  What frys me is Julie acting to the TV audience like it was a big surprise.  THEY KNEW FOR SURE, IMHO, that the return was tonight.  And again, Frankie with that surprised silly have cocked head turn smile of his with the big O pursed lips......gag me!  The man is rubbing me raw again good player or not!  Then when he thought Jocasta had won, OMG, that was classic, wish they'd of shown his face when Julie said NICOLE!  arghhhhhhhh

There has to be a bigger twist than this... what if that was the HoH and they are building the food comp?

I love the way Julie plays up the most twisted season ever as she announces that a jury member will be coming back. Maybe production forgot that they have brought people back a number of times before. I don't know what is supposed to be twisted about something that the house-guest had been speculating about all week. It would have been a lot more interesting if they would have bought 2 people back and did a live eviction on Sunday and next Thursday. 

I wanted Hayed first because he is a funny happy guy. I wanted Nicole second because I like that she wants to make big moves and I love she has watched the show since age 7. Real superfan.

I'm thinking they're having the HOH now.

I think Caleb mentioned he could see something outside earlier that looked like part of another Comp set.

In any case... If it's HOH... and if Nicole or Donny don't win... It'll be another boring, predictable week.

Guest 6Borders

SueZ, I caught that too.  The way they were all trotting into the living room and the comments, they totally knew what was up.  Seriously, how many surprises can BB really have because they refuse to actually come up with anything new (well, new that does not flop pretty much out the gate).

Julie always has her "best summer ever" speech!  It's always going to be the "most exciting"; "biggest twists" blah, blah, blah.

For years I have been screaming at the TV (yeah, I have no life) why not just say "get ready for BB whatever #" and skip all the hype we all know will not happen.

The most twisted thing about this season is that Ariana Grande's "gopher" (go-for in show biz talk) is on the show!

I think, 6Borders, that they might give a thought to reverting to the old BB format and have some worthwhile comps and keep the people busier than they are now and dispense with all the twists that go nowhere and the have-not crap.  That would be new enough for me.  Just a thought.

I find it hilarious and pathetic that Caleb, Derrick, Cody, Frankie and Christine are all mad at Donny for trying to play the game and get people to form an alliance with him. Are they all so stupid as to think that all 5 of them are going to stay true to each other and that all 5 can make it down to the final 2? Surely they realize they will have to start turning on each other?! 

I wish I could see their reactions when they watch the season and realize the truth.

I find it hilarious and pathetic that Caleb, Derrick, Cody, Frankie and Christine are all mad at Donny for trying to play the game and get people to form an alliance with him. Are they all so stupid as to think that all 5 of them are going to stay true to each other and that all 5 can make it down to the final 2? Surely they realize they will have to start turning on each other?! 

I wish I could see their reactions when they watch the season and realize the truth.

Yeah, I mean Donny and Nicole were supposed to just give up and accept defeat. No sense for them to even try to get additional allies so that they could have a chance at staying.  How dare Donny and Nicole try to encroach upon their group?  They have to be taken down hard!  LOL