8/21 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....

2.If Zach, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game and who do you think they will target?

3.Who do you feel is all-star worthy of this cast?

:animated_bouncy:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....  Zack will call out Zach Attack and do his gator clap and call out to his brother saying I love you Bro-ski

2.If Zach, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game and who do you think they will target?  I would like Hayden to come back. He will team up with Donny, Derrick and Cody to get out Frankie and Christine.

3.Who do you feel is all-star worthy of this cast? -  Derrick and Frankie

1. Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night TV show:

I think Zach will throw a couple people under the bus, and yell out Zach attack.

2. If Zach, Hayden, Nicole or Jocasta are the options to come back. Who would you want back in the game, and who do you think they will target:

Now I have a couple different people I'd like back in the game. First Hayden, I think he would target Caleb and Cody since they "had" his back and then turned. I would also love to see Nicole come back. If she did I think she would target Christine and Frankie. And 3rd would be Zach, he would team up with Donny and go after Frankie for turning on him.

3. Who do you feel is all-star worth of this cast?:

I think Derrick

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show.... Zach will not call out anybody.

2.If Zach, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game and who do you think they will target? I don't think it makes much difference unless they come back and win HOH. I don't think that Hatden, Nicloe and Jacosta fully understand that 6 members of the exposed bomb squad is working together. They think it is 2 or 3 different teams. Zach will not have any time to brief them. 

3.Who do you feel is all-star worthy of this cast? Derrick and Frankie. Honorable Mention to Nicole, but she is too naive and trusting to be in a all-star season.  

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....  Victoria will say something slick about zach when she cast her vote

2.If Zach, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game and who do you think they will target? i think jocasta has the best chance to last past a week since she sucks at comps and no real alliance....the person i least want back is nicole.....so brain dead is nicole would be dupe again .... so that leaves zach n hayden....i think zach will target  frankie for sure and maybe christine or caleb maybe derrick if he listen to donny....... hayden is a wild card if he listen to donny probably derrick he wlll target for sure if he listen to nicole he would target frankie and someone else

3.Who do you feel is all-star worthy of this cast? frankie(so bb can continue to exploit him being on show due to his sister ) , derrick (gamer), donny(not the best player but one of the few older hg's who actually is dominated in comps )...i dont think any of the girls are all-star worthy

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....Zach will do thr Gator clap

2.If Zach, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game and who do you think they will target? Zach and Derrick or Frankie

3.Who do you feel is all-star worthy of this cast? Frankie, Christine, Derrick

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....   There will be hugs. ;)

2.If Zach, Hayden, Nicole or  Jocasta are the options to come back who would you want back in the game and who do you think they will target?  I would like to see Zach come back and set a bomb under the house and generally make their lives miserable, if even for week...  LOL.

3.Who do you feel is all-star worthy of this cast?

I'd be fine with never seeing any of them again, but it would be interesting to see if Derrick could stand among the heavy hitters.

1. Predict something one particular hg will do on eviction night show. Frankie will cry over Zack leaving.

2. If Zack, Hayden, Nicole or Jocasta are the ooptions to come back, who would you want back in the game and who do you think they will target? I'd like to see Nicole back but I don't think she would last long. And I think Zack might get pulled into Frankie's corrupt web again. Arg! I don't know.

3. Who do you feel is all-star worthy of this cast? Derrick, Frankie and maybe Nicole.

here we go :animated_bouncy:

victoria cutting up the hat lol :animated_bouncy:

lol julie calling out christine for throwing the comp  :animated_bouncy:

i expected more hate from victoria towards zach :animated_bouncy:

zach funny exit :animated_bouncy:

What was with Christine's nasty exit speech?  She knows she is playing a game, right?  :P

she must be saboteur no regard for game

i really dont see her beating anyone at this point  :animated_bouncy:

i cant believe they did such a random comp to return  giving jocasta the chance to come back

darn it nicole won

lol @ frankie thinking jocasta won

the bb community would have riot if that hapen :animated_bouncy:

i really didnt want nicole back she is too brain dead

she will be conned again

probably not by christine but surely by the guys :animated_bouncy:

i really didnt want nicole back she is too brain dead

she will be conned again

probably not by christine but surely by the guys :animated_bouncy:

I agree with you but of them all, I am hoping that she might be the one to change things up.  Let's face it.  Mensa is not going to be calling anybody from season 16.  Zach thinks that frankie is the smartest person he has ever known.