If Frankie puts Zach up ..

TyroneTanic

Guest 6Borders

Whatever Frankie has in mind he's not thinking about jury votes or what the house really wants, but what production wants (no doubt Grodner has assured him F2 or America's Fav as a back up if she can't manipulate to F2).

Borders... the only problem I have with your post is...

I'm thinking Frankie is sooo used to doing and saying what Frankie wants ... I'd bet a handful of Victoria's extensions... that putting

Zach on the block is HIS idea.

(and, yes, production will just have to work around it)

I'm thinking Frankie is sooo used to doing and saying what Derrick wants ... I'd bet a handful of Victoria's extensions... that putting

Zach on the block is HIS idea.

(and, yes, production will just have to work around it)

Edited by JEDI
Changed the second "Frankie" to "Derrick" (took a guess)

Cody and Christine have been badgering Frankie to put up Zach. Caleb can't stand Zach anymore and was the first one to go to Frankie about it.

Derrick I am sure wants Zach gone too but from watching everything on the feeds it was Caleb then Cody and Christine and lastly Derrick was brought in on the plan to backdoor Zach and he said sure!

Frankie probably believes that he has all the votes from the jury no matter who is on it because of his big reveal about Arianna and the charity in Africa. His view would be that no one would vote for an individual to get the money when he is going to give it all to charity.

IMO, BB is not a celebrity charity game show.

Cody and Christine have been badgering Frankie to put up Zach. Caleb can't stand Zach anymore and was the first one to go to Frankie about it.

Derrick I am sure wants Zach gone too but from watching everything on the feeds it was Caleb then Cody and Christine and lastly Derrick was brought in on the plan to backdoor Zach and he said sure!

I agree, Marty.  That's my take on the situation, as well.

It could end up biting him in the ass if the tide turns and Cody gets evicted Thursday night.  Uh oh.  Zach remains.

Now that would be priceless the look on the Frank's face when he sees he's not actually in control like he thinks.

It could end up biting him in the ass if the tide turns and Cody gets evicted Thursday night.  Uh oh.  Zach remains.

Now that would be priceless the look on the Frank's face when he sees he's not actually in control like he thinks.

I'd love to see both Frankie and Cody's faces if Cody was evicted but Derrick won't vote Cody out and he will make sure Victoria doesn't vote him out. Caleb has decided Zack is his enemy and thinks he can trust Cody. Christine has wanted Zack out for a long time because he has been close with Frankie. I don't think Zack will get one vote to stay.

I don't think Zack will get one vote to stay.

Which is really too bad.  Does Derrick think he's suddenly going to grow a pair of balls and nominate Frankie??

I mean, really, for Derrick to be so hell-bent on winning the half million, how does he bank on Frankie leaving

the house?  Because if he's sitting next to Frankie in F2, Frankie will win.

Caleb isn't going to nominate Frank.  Donny isn't going to do it since he would rather get Derrick out first.  Cody isn't

going to nominate Frank, nor will Christine.  I don't know what Victoria would do, but she'd first have to win an HOH

which isn't likely.

Let's see how far Derrick has thought this through.  My guess is not very, which at this point in the game is pretty lame.

But we are talking about a man who would rather leave fate to the skittles.

That is all true.

Zach's name is thrown out there every week.

Guest 6Borders

Brittney and Brandon were tweeting this morning that it was not true that it is not a rule but they don't want them to tell.

Which Brittney and which Brendon?  Not that it really matters, either are still under the new or renewed "5 year shut your mouth" contracts (with a possible bonus bone clause tossed in to make sure and the bizillion dollar law suit threat if you squawk).  These people will do, tweet or say anything that earns then extra $$ now,  and a possibility of a little more tossed their way by Grodner & Co.

Marty : " The Skittles need to take a penalty from Big Brother for nominating Christine, Cody and Caleb "

Ooops... a Double Penalty because somehow... Donny's Skittle wasn't even in the mix.

OH MY  :lookaround: ... wonder how he ended up on the block ?

Marty : " The Skittles need to take a penalty from Big Brother for nominating Christine, Cody and Caleb "

Ooops... a Double Penalty because somehow... Donny's Skittle wasn't even in the mix.

OH MY  :lookaround: ... wonder how he ended up on the block ?

I think they lied to Donny !!!!! :devilish:

Frankie never had Donny....Donny has made reference to removing the head of the snake, but its a little tuff when the snake has two heads!!  Donny knows the leaders are Frankie and Derrick with more respect from others toward Derrick.  

Frankie has shot off a lot of his protective snaky scales with the nom and subsequent voting out of Zach, but Frankie also knew he lost Zach weeks ago in the eyes of others and now his boy is Caleb!  Frankie knew he would be unable to protect Zach to move him forward, unlike Derrick who can still convince to keeping Vic and/or Cody....all Frank has now is Caleb....again my 2 cents

Frankie never had Donny....Donny has made reference to removing the head of the snake, but its a little tuff when the snake has two heads!!  Donny knows the leaders are Frankie and Derrick with more respect from others toward Derrick.  

Frankie has shot off a lot of his protective snaky scales with the nom and subsequent voting out of Zach, but Frankie also knew he lost Zach weeks ago in the eyes of others and now his boy is Caleb!  Frankie knew he would be unable to protect Zach to move him forward, unlike Derrick who can still convince to keeping Vic and/or Cody....all Frank has now is Caleb....again my 2 cents

Love your 2 cents. Spot on I agree

Your 2 cents is worth its weight in gold. Once Zach hid the cue ball, his fate was pretty much sealed. Frankie would have had to draw a line in the sand if he didn't put him up.