BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pleasure seeing Donny win BOTB this week  ... and  'they' actually had to scramble for a change.

The icing on the cake was 'them' having to worry about who was going to win the Veto Comp.

Probably the first time this season they felt any tension.

Damn it felt good :naughty:

It all starts over for me now.  If they don't have a clue about who is with whom and etc......then I just dunno.  I hope that nicole doesn't lose focus and goes after the prize big-time.  It is a good thing, maybe, that hayden isn't there to deter her.

If she wins HOH and doesn't put up Christine....there's no hope for this BB fan...then again, she wins hoh she could plan a backdoor just like she did to her.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  GO NICOLE, but with only Donny as an ally, she is gone without an HOH win :(

Cody, Derrick and Donny already planning what lies to tell Niclole if she gets HOH.

If Nicole or Donny DO win HOH... they've got their work cut out for them.

Damn, they're scurrying

And of course Donny and Nicole will go on the block if any of them win HOH  ... that's a 'given'.

Well, if Nicole or Donny do not win HOH, we are going to have to watch another 2 weeks of boring. If the Detonators win the HOH, guess who will be the two nominees? 

Frankly, I don't know why the ratings haven't tanked. This has been the least exciting season that I can remember. It has been very little drama or surprises. 

Guest 6Borders

The Internet is going crazy because they said Nicole told Donny if she wins HOH she is putting up Cody and Derrick - :naughty:

In a perfect world!!!!

It's interesting how Donny talked game to Nicole in front of Victoria.  He know that Victoria is Derrick's toady and said that if he gets to the jury he will make sure that Derrick does not win.  Did Donny intend to let Derrick know that he will work against him in the Jury room where Derrick needs to get the votes for the 500K?  

It's interesting how Donny talked game to Nicole in front of Victoria.  He know that Victoria is Derrick's toady and said that if he gets to the jury he will make sure that Derrick does not win.  Did Donny intend to let Derrick know that he will work against him in the Jury room where Derrick needs to get the votes for the 500K?  

If they haven't listened to Donny all season, why does he believe they would listen to him in the jury house? 

If they haven't listened to Donny all season, why does he believe they would listen to him in the jury house? 

Because of a more receptive audience.  However, since Cody won and the season will devolve to Derrick and the chipmunks, color me gone.  Without Donny and Nicole, there are no likable characters to keep my attention.

I just cannot stand most of them, I was liking Derricks game, but he's getting too desperate , Christine gets on my last nerve, if I was her husband I would've moved out of the house and she could come home to zip, I only like Donny and Nicole , and they are gonna be on the block for sure, hope one ov them can pull out a veto