BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

psst... Jersey721...

9:00 pm BBT... Caleb, Cody and Derrick talking seriously about putting up Frankie.

Talking about all possibilities for the next few evictions....

We might just HAVE to eat your house :inquisitive:

(of course it's only Sunday .... and we'll have to wait and see if Caleb puts him on the block)

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

And so starts another boring and predictable week in the Big Brother House!!  Tho I would like Derrick to win it would be gratifying to see him or Cody sitting in the jury house at the hands of Frankie come Thursday!

I think that we are having to work way too hard this season to find anything of much interest when it comes to this particular group of people.  It is vividly clear to me that derrick has controlled the house from Day One.  Nothing has changed.  Kudos to him for being on BB in a season perfectly aligned with his managerial skills.  His only problem will be a jealous jury.  Other than that, they might as well go ahead and write him a check.

Guest 6Borders

I think that we are having to work way too hard this season to find anything of much interest when it comes to this particular group of people.  It is vividly clear to me that derrick has controlled the house from Day One.  Nothing has changed.  Kudos to him for being on BB in a season perfectly aligned with his managerial skills.  His only problem will be a jealous jury.  Other than that, they might as well go ahead and write him a check.

Agree!  Like Boston Rob's winning season on Survivor he was there with a bunch of morons.  They should have written him both checks at the start and let the other's play for fun!

That photo is not settling anyone down.  However, it does remind me how deeply disturbed Caleb is.  I swear that when you look into his eyes, you only see the back of his brain.  America should have the right to choose the prizes for the F2.  The Second Place prize should be one bag of Skittles and First Place prize two bags. 

Knew he wouldn't go thru with it. But I truly think Derrick is the one that changed their minds. Hope he goes under Frankie on dbl eviction Thursday.

No Cody and Derrick were 100% down with having Frankie put up. You can go watch the feeds yourself. Even at 5 am it was a done deal until Caleb changed his mind.

Cody and Derrick were worried that Caleb would flip back to Frankie and he did.

Guest 6Borders

The only chance for excitement this season and "F'd-UpModeCaleb" (does not even deserve to be called a Cowboy on anyone's turf) totally takes the Grodner/DR/Ariana might sing with me (per Fakie/CBS) boring replacement of Victoria (aka "I am soooo the producers friend, I just didddddn't come out with it like Frankie did, because my recruiter tolddddd me not to) who will be soooo protected by Derrick...sooooo boring and predictable!!! 

I almost thought he would go through with putting Frankie up. I should have known better. I use to enjoy BB, but this season was so forgettable, I really felt played by this BS. Even though I really dislike Christine, not so much Vic, I would hope they would see the light and get these boys out. Especially Frankie and Derrick, so they can't win. But, alas, that will never happen. Let's see what transpires these last few weeks.

No Cody and Derrick were 100% down with having Frankie put up. You can go watch the feeds yourself. Even at 5 am it was a done deal until Caleb changed his mind.

Cody and Derrick were worried that Caleb would flip back to Frankie and he did.

Agree.

Eliminating Victoria, Jocasta, PooPoo, Cody, Devin, Amber and having kept Joey, Britt, Hayden to date would be BETTER... 

I think that you are right about this.

Well, well, well.  So much for Caleb being half the man he thinks he is and with having half the brain he thinks he has.  lol.. 

He is truly pathetic and insipid.  Getting Frankie out would have been brilliant... daring, but brilliant. and would have shuffled

things around a bit.

The girls are so stupid.  Can't they see the handwriting on the wall?  I can't understand Christine except she must

think she can keep winning HoHs and other challenges to keep herself safe.  Don't they see they are getting

picked off, one by one?  Yes... this is so predictably boring now..lol. 

And I am pretty certain Frankie will have no qualms at turning on any of them.. just a question of when.. not if.

On second thought... leave Frankie in the House for awhile.

Why put him in the Jury House to torture those ousted HGs for the remaining time.

Let the dummmies that are too scared to vote him out suffer his antics.

(and... how come Caleb is his friend now ?  Didn't he THROW a comp because he wanted him out so bad a couple weeks ago ?)

On second thought... leave Frankie in the House for awhile.

Why put him in the Jury House to torture those ousted HGs for the remaining time.

Let the dummmies that are too scared to vote him out suffer his antics.

(and... how come Caleb is his friend now ?  Didn't he THROW a comp because he wanted him out so bad a couple weeks ago ?)

Frankie = Ariana

Frankie + Ariana + Caleb = fame