BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

I hope frankie doesn't get the accolades he thinks he deserves just because he happens to have a sister that is everywhere right now

I shut OFF the Today show this AM because she was caterwauling throughout the second half on their stage.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not feel sorry for Nicole at all.  She seems offended that Frankie hates her.  Well stupid you called him out on live tv and almost got him evicted.  I am tired of her whiny voice and feel sorry for me attitude.  This is big brother people.  It is hard.  It takes strength to get through it not someone feeling sorry for you and making things easy for you to win $500,000.00.  Give me a break.

Grow some balls and play the game or go back to the jury house.

I do not feel sorry for Nicole at all.  She seems offended that Frankie hates her.  Well stupid you called him out on live tv and almost got him evicted.  I am tired of her whiny voice and feel sorry for me attitude.  This is big brother people.  It is hard.  It takes strength to get through it not someone feeling sorry for you and making things easy for you to win $500,000.00.  Give me a break.

Grow some balls and play the game or go back to the jury house.

Ariana? Is that you Ariana? 

Yeah took a lot of "balls" for Frankie to pull out the sniffling whinning "I can't be me" card when he announced he is a Media Mogul and his sister is a MEGA VOCAL/TV STAR....and he did all this when his ass was on the block!!!  Give me a break.

k...see that most recent posts were "Frankie" centered....but since gen discuss...question...been watching since S1..referencing now Coup D'Etat...think first season it was in play  was the All Stars and Boogie won it....and then in subsequent season Jeff won it...some time ago...have not seen it in recent years....wonder why? Any thoughts? 

k...see that most recent posts were "Frankie" centered....but since gen discuss...question...been watching since S1..referencing now Coup D'Etat...think first season it was in play  was the All Stars and Boogie won it....and then in subsequent season Jeff won it...some time ago...have not seen it in recent years....wonder why? Any thoughts? 

That's a good question. I am really shocked that CBS is really holding back a lot of the fun stuff. I miss the fun food comps, the Pandora's box and the little twists like having someone with the coup d'etat.

This season is boring with the love touch fest and no real drama.

I remember a Silver or Gold or Diamond Power of Veto in the Brigade season and it was won by the guy that lied about his wife has a disease - sorry I can not remember his name right this minute. He won it in Pandora's Box.

At least that's what I seem to remember.

Matt something. Hoffman? I will admit that I like when they throw in a twist to save someone I like and don't like it as much when it saves someone I don't like. But I really wish something had happened in this season to shake things up in the house. The whole house vote and the same people in control has made it pretty dull.

And yeah, I would have been pissed if the above mentioned twist ended Derricks game.

Matt something. Hoffman? I will admit that I like when they throw in a twist to save someone I like and don't like it as much when it saves someone I don't like. But I really wish something had happened in this season to shake things up in the house. The whole house vote and the same people in control has made it pretty dull.

And yeah, I would have been pissed if the above mentioned twist ended Derricks game.

Matt Hoffman! That's it! I don't remember what type (Silver.Gold, Diamond) it was but I remember that he got it in Pandora's Box and that he had to hide it for at least a week since he got it when he was HOH.

Oh that was so funny. And a good Elissa at the end.

In episode 7 Frankie revels his secret and says something like: I'm adored and it's not because Ariana is in all my videos and all her fans follow me to watch them.

It seems to me that Frankie did change after reveling what he considers to be celebrity status. He said he wasn't playing as himself before that point and obviously he is now. I think he expected the others to be more in awe of his connection to a star but most of them probably had never heard of her.

Here is my preferred approach to selecting the winner from F2.  First, assign each F2 member a color.  Then, put 9 skittles of each color in a hat and have each jury member draw one skittle.  The one with most skittles of their color wins.  However, if Frankie in in the F2, he must not only get the most skittles, he is required to do a production on the theme, "Why I will never be out of the shadow of my sister" and America votes "yes" or "no" on its quality.  If "no", he loses.

PS  Nicole should spend the whole week saying that she will vote for the person who had her back the most in the evictions.  Then, on the jury, say that she will vote with the jury's majority.

Here is my preferred approach to selecting the winner from F2.  First, assign each F2 member a color.  Then, put 9 skittles of each color in a hat and have each jury member draw one skittle.  The one with most skittles of their color wins.  However, if Frankie in in the F2, he must not only get the most skittles, he is required to do a production on the theme, "Why I will never be out of the shadow of my sister" and America votes "yes" or "no" on its quality.  If "no", he loses.

This is so hilarious!!!!!

k...see that most recent posts were "Frankie" centered....but since gen discuss...question...been watching since S1..referencing now Coup D'Etat...think first season it was in play was the All Stars and Boogie won it....and then in subsequent season Jeff won it...some time ago...have not seen it in recent years....wonder why? Any thoughts?

I for one was prayin like crazy they'd pull out the Coup d'Etat for Donny. Have an America's vote... Make it legit. CLEARLY we'd have voted him the Coup. I'd have voted 20 times then created add'll accounts and voted more.

Here is my preferred approach to selecting the winner from F2. First, assign each F2 member a color. Then, put 9 skittles of each color in a hat and have each jury member draw one skittle. The one with most skittles of their color wins. However, if Frankie in in the F2, he must not only get the most skittles, he is required to do a production on the theme, "Why I will never be out of the shadow of my sister" and America votes "yes" or "no" on its quality. If "no", he loses.

PS Nicole should spend the whole week saying that she will vote for the person who had her back the most in the evictions. Then, on the jury, say that she will vote with the jury's majority.

Agreeing this is Hilarious. I think America should vote on if we should do this!!