BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these people just suck !!  they are the type of people that if you worked with.. you would avoid at all costs. 

the one that you would actually talk to is going home this week. the rest i have no use for. that is the problem with this years cast.

you dont want anyone to win. especially frankie who is a self centered little piece of trash who is attaching him self to his one hit wonder sister.

Guest 6Borders

why do they do all the comps and ceremonies so early anyway?  I have never understood that. 

Probably to make sure they have footage for the shows!

I wish they would space out the comps too, or else give them some fun stuff to do duirng the week just for the live feed watchers.

I wish there was more stuff going on in the house especially for the live feeders. I would love to get my monies worth. At this point, I feel like I'm wasting money each month, with how little excitement there is. BB should make them do quests and mini comps just for the live feed viewers. I bet there would be a lot more people watching.

Probably to make sure they have footage for the shows!

I wish they would space out the comps too, or else give them some fun stuff to do duirng the week just for the live feed watchers.

I know right?  It seems to me they would have more footage if they gave it more time.  As it it stands, they have four days of sitting on their behind.  ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzz.

Caleb brags and sings.

Frankie canoodles and pretends he's British ( blech )

Nicole whines and picks her face.

Cody burps and sleeps.

ChriSNEED honks and goat laughs and shadows Cody

Victoria plucks n plucks and stares at Derrick

Derrick talks nonstop and tugs on Victoria's leash.

DAZZLING 

Take a bunch of 100 dollar bills, tie them to a rope above the back yard about 12 ft off the ground and lets watch how many can jump up to get them..no chairs or boxes or anything to stand on,...just straight up springing from their feet....would be more entertainment than we have now!

Caleb brags and sings.

Frankie canoodles and pretends he's British ( blech )

Nicole whines and picks her face.

Cody burps and sleeps.

ChriSNEED honks and goat laughs and shadows Cody

Victoria plucks n plucks and stares at Derrick

Derrick talks nonstop and tugs on Victoria's leash.

DAZZLING 

You summed it up in a nice nutshell!

Guest 6Borders

Please stop saying 'I am doing what is best for my game".  It implies that they have some sort of plan. A more accurate description is that "I am doing what is is saving my ass in the current situation".

BINGO!!!!!!

I wonder who they have in mind that will benefit from this?

Maybe whoever touches it will self-destruct...now there's a twist I like.

Lol..i like your twist also.   But it might be the fans that self-destruct if this twist helps Frankie in any way.

Frankie ruined his game tonight and is no longer the best player IMO. If he had a clue about Derrick he would have persuaded Caleb to keep Christine, hold her to allegiance and guarantee them to Final 3., They actually guaranteed Derrick finals and he won't be taking Caleb or Frankie with him if he gets that choice.