BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Every year I hear from this idiots "it's too soon to get (insert name) out"...and my other favorite "we can get (insert name) out anytime we want", followed closely by "we'll smoke the comp...they (insert names) can't win anything".  Even super fans like Helen, who actually did watch the show/feeds and understood the game, are sitting on the jury every year wondering why they didn't get (insert name) out when they had the chance!!

Caleb has slipped back into delusional again (actually never really left)...thinks he can beat anyone in any comp and that he really is going to record a song with Ariana on her next album, and that he will get Amer's Fav. 

Guest 6Borders

Read today that Ariana and the rest of the family are not very happy with Frankie's antics

...yeah right....all the while while embracing the publicity!!!  No bigger bunch of media whores than  (Frankie, Ariana, their parents and passed on relatives & CBS/Grodner) have ever played BB to this disgusting and BORING level that Frankie & cbs have integrated "product integration" (aka Ariana Grande) to...a NEW LOW for Grodner!!

Get on Big Brother (assuming you have not been recruited), go for the stipend and anything you can get in the way of challenge perks cos you are NOT going to win against Grodners chosen (and she has a list and they will be paid) so go for it!!  

Please correct me if I am wrong.....

Has there been a season where the house guests sang this far into the season?

I am so sick of the cuts to fish constantly. I don't remember it being this bad. Ever. 

Caleb sings thinking some producer will want him. Swagger Douche.

This season is so different from last it's hard to put into words the same feelings I had for them to then have the same feelings for such different people....

With Nicole surely to be gone this week, I can only get behind Derrick. I sooo don't want any of those other losers to win.

One thing different though is....I would have puked to see GM or even Spencer win last year.....If not Derrick, I'll take Victoria over the rest of them this time around. Crazy!

Who was left at F7 last year? Feels like I had at least 4 people I would have been ok with....Andy, McCrae, Judd....can't remember who else...

How dull and horrible and icky can these people be that they make me choose Victoria over them? Pisses me off! 

Grrrr!!!

Can  BBAD  be any more boring... Gawd these lousy houseguests  just waking up at this time.. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't think I've watched BBAD for even a 1/2 hour total since Zach left. Not that it was that much more exciting before then, but now it's unwatchable.

BB Gods...Please give us some noisy, smokin, drunken, shit-kickers next season!

at 2:22 am Frankie up in HOH grilling Caleb.

Caleb lets Frankie know that Cody and Derrick were on board about getting him (Frankie) out. He lets him know in a covert way.

Caleb is mostly throwing Cody under the bus.

Guest 6Borders

Can  BBAD  be any more boring... Gawd these lousy houseguests  just waking up at this time.. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think they are told they need to be up for BBAD, but you would probably have more fun watching paint dry during those hours.

They play pool, they eat, they complain, Victoria whines about something usually related to someone being rude to her, how much he hurts and she's sad but does not know why (it's the same reel over and over, pretty much every night)

The really good plotting and scheming doesn't happen until usually the wee hours.

I think the house is making them crazy. The feeds are boring but this is what makes big brother a hard game to play. Just sitting there waiting and getting paranoid every time someone is talking. I love it. I think Celeb's ego could cost him the game because he thinks he could beat everyone for jury votes.

It's just so boring to watch anymore because there are basically NO surprises on live eviction night.  When's the last time we had a tie-breaker?  When's the last time the votes were even close at all?  It just seems in the earlier seasons, there was more excitement, more shock I guess.  No "by a vote of 6 to 0"  nonsense  These recent seasons are all about friendships/groups/numbers and less about manipulating/lying/scheming.  Houseguests on the block should be promising the moon to the others, making deals and flipping alliances, but it just seems like there is less and less of that with the new way of "playing"--where the house votes unanimously, people get offended by lying, everyone is friends etc.   IDK if all that makes sense lol just rambling while I nurse my son.

Guest 6Borders

Agree with srmarshall32, it has become boring.  The feeds used to be great because even tho we knew what happened before the shows (like who won POV) other than the live show, everyone still watched the shows to see what went on during WBRB or comps.  Now we watch a guy in a Dino suit play pool and Vic flat iron her extensions.

BB used to even be pretty good at getting the HGs to pretend they were flipping the house or on the fence about their votes.  Now they just tell the soon-to-be-departed that they are going home & to enjoy their last week.    Even half-hearted attemps at predending to campaign fall flat.  Julie might as well skip trying to hype it up,  just ask for a show of hands "has anyone changed their minds?"..."excellent, (insert name) you have been evicted from the BB house".

Pretty late in the season for any special power so maybe they will toss in Pandora's and just have something fun to do in the house and for the viewers!

srMarshall32 : " It's just so boring to watch anymore because there are basically NO surprises on live eviction night. "

Yep... after HOH Comp and maybe a day or 2 of decisions... the rest of the week is just sleeping, eating, playing games, complaining

and speculations about what comp is next.

BORING

edit:... almost echoed Borders post (typed at same time)