BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

Sista remember Season 8? OMG that was cwaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

This season is boring for the most part because they are all so friggin nice and the hugging, humping, kissing and unicorn farts are not what I like in Big Brother.

I miss the big personalities and the fights and trash talking each other.... the good ole' days.

NO ONE can forget Season 8!!!  The birth of Evil Dick!!  :)  Talk about different perceptions of the house guests!!  Now that season was a real battle field here at Morty's.  Wonder what happened to Zach and Dustin  :)

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...now AGT is now being GRANDE invaded.....she is to appear ... didn't catch when, think tomorrow...just heard Nick Cannon say "she will be in the house"  It's enough her brother is IN THE HOUSE on CBS...now NBC has to get it on it....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr can't hide from these people.!!!!

Caleb, who knows all and has done everything, didn't mention ALS. He said that he has already done this ice water challenge. He explains it as: if you are challenged and you don't do it you have to give $100 to the charity the challenger chooses. If you take the challenge and do it, you then give $20 to any charity you want. This was right after the feeds came back on. He also said something about it was good to see other people. But it couldn't  be Frankie's sister since he wasn't bouncing off the walls about it.

Oh, I think they were able to challenge other people when they did it.

Something tells me after listening to his DADDY stories, his bragging and BSing is inherited. And all DONE in that THAR hillbilly accent that thickens to trailer width when it is story-time.

NO ONE can forget Season 8!!!  The birth of Evil Dick!!  :)  Talk about different perceptions of the house guests!!  Now that season was a real battle field here at Morty's.  Wonder what happened to Zach and Dustin  :)

I believe that they both faded into oblivion.   I wasn't here for the battle but I STILL cannot understand how Evil Dick could burn Jen's hand several times with his cigarette and still remain in the game. I remember when in Season 2 , Justin Sebik was expelled for playfully teasing his showmance with a knife.  She said, at the time, that she did not remember the incident since they both had been drinking so she did not feel threatened. Yet BB had no problem kicking him off the show anyway.  This is a prime example of the blatant favoritism shown some HG's on BB. 

I believe that they both faded into oblivion.   I wasn't here for the battle but I STILL cannot understand how Evil Dick could burn Jen's hand several times with his cigarette and still remain in the game. I remember when in Season 2 , Justin Sebik was expelled for playfully teasing his showmance with a knife.  She said, at the time, that she did not remember the incident since they both had been drinking so she did not feel threatened. Yet BB had no problem kicking him off the show anyway.  This is a prime example of the blatant favoritism shown some HG's on BB. 

That was one of the arguments about Evil Dick. Many people say that Jen reached for the cigarette to grab it away and burned herself. I think even Jen agreed with that after the show.

Anyway - Big Brother has had a variety of houseguests. This season with the love fest is just creepy.

OMG...now AGT is now being GRANDE invaded.....she is to appear ... didn't catch when, think tomorrow...just heard Nick Cannon say "she will be in the house"  It's enough her brother is IN THE HOUSE on CBS...now NBC has to get it on it....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr can't hide from these people.!!!!

Does that mean she will be in the Big Brother house? If so that is just not right. I don't know what AGT is.

10405566_10152678771731354_3380639884380

That was one of the arguments about Evil Dick. Many people say that Jen reached for the cigarette to grab it away and burned herself. I think even Jen agreed with that after the show.

Anyway - Big Brother has had a variety of houseguests. This season with the love fest is just creepy.

She did.  She also destroyed his property and got to stay, sooooo....  I think ED was a massive bully, but he was fun and boy could the house ever use someone like him right now.

See, he is the reason I even became a fan of BB.  I used to be on a chat board that he was on, and he was just as much of an "Evel Dick" there but I loved it because it was that type of a board anyways.  So when I was flipping through channels one night and this guy was on my tv, I thought, holy shit, that guy looks exactly like ED!!   low and behold, as we all know, it was him and he acted the way in there that I fully expected.  Honestly, if he had been any less of an Evel Dick, I would have been truly let down.  That was the very first time i ever saw an episode of BB, and I havent missed one since.

That being said, I have never been the target of his antics and Im certain that if I was, I would end up in a padded cell by the time it was all said and done.

*cricket cricket*. . .didnt mean for everyone to stop talking on here. . . . :ph34r:

:drummer:  I'm ready to party - You me and Evil Dick!

So I am watching it is Wednesday morning and the backyard is open with Donny chillin on the couch. I think I will be really disappointed if tomorrow's comp is not an endurance. Not looking like they are building anything.

:drummer:  I'm ready to party - You me and Evil Dick!

So I am watching it is Wednesday morning and the backyard is open with Donny chillin on the couch. I think I will be really disappointed if tomorrow's comp is not an endurance. Not looking like they are building anything.

yeeeeeahhhh!!!!  lol!!  :clap:  :band:

Giant tomato........thanks for the laugh!  One of my old favorite comps of endurance was the one where everyone was hanging on a giant spider web.  It was a lot harder than it looked...I keep thinking it was Season 6 or was it an all star?

Guest 6Borders

It better be endurance! I am so tired of these 50/50 chance or random luck comps. Make them suffer for the HoH! Soak them down, spin them around and slam them into a giant tomato or something!

Noooo...please don't soak them down...no more waste of water!  They have just wasted tons of California water with the ALS challenge (as some CA residents put it "you try living on the 5 gallons of the water you just wasted...just give the money to charity", and that idiot Derrick (apparently NJ has plenty of water) took 2 showers! 

Guest 6Borders

Found this on a FB BB page....Joey's take on all the house guests...this girl got something to say about Christine!!!  And she don't sugar coat it!

http://youtu.be/UV9l9o1RD2w

Stopped listening about the 450th time she said "um"!!

Got one thing right...should have paid attention to the show...yeah Joey, that would be the Big Brother show, which has been on for 15 years (not just seasons)!!

I think that Nicole has lost her gusto. She is falling under the BS spell. That's why they want to keep her, as she is not the threat everyone thought she would have been. It would have been better if Zack came back. At least he would have stirred it up.