BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me four Fred.

I was sitting here reading these great and varied opinions...  and realize one of the reasons I'm hooked on BB.

It's coming into Morty's and seeing posters 'take' on both sides of the coin.

oh... and, I was just wondering how Derrick would have handled himself if he hadn't been in the room

the night the BS was formed?  Hayden and Zach both took a stab at fighting the odds and look where they are.

Think of how sad our world will be if Big Brother one day doesn't get renewed and ends. I don't care if I like or dislike these people as long as I get to watch them for 80 days go bonkers in the BB house. Good or bad I have been hooked for 16 seasons.

Hooked? I'm not hooked, I can quit anytime. Just because I have watched every show for the last sixteen years and watch Afterdark and get the feeds, that doesn't mean I am hooked. It's just something I do too kill the time. Just so you know. 

Hooked? I'm not hooked, I can quit anytime. Just because I have watched every show for the last sixteen years and watch Afterdark and get the feeds, that doesn't mean I am hooked. It's just something I do too kill the time. Just so you know. 

Denial - you need help! :giggle:

*like*

1557439_10203730614999566_24163470212208

Life after Big Brother -

I see McCrusty cleaned himself up..... 

eyeroll.gif

I totally agree.  After 16 years they don't understand.  It is challenging and you have to be mentally and physically ready to do what it takes to stay in the game.  If you are not a strong person you should not be in that house.  And it is for $500,000.00 dollars.  It isn't "lets make a friend."  

You will be hard-pressed to convince the la la land viewers.

Guest 6Borders

Hehehe...there is a Support Group for that...it's called Morty's!!!

I just felt so bad for Nicole and Donny, sitting at the kitchen table eating ice cream together, talking about how the others aren't nice, and they wanna just hang out with everyone but they make it feel awkward for them, like it's high school, that's Christine and Frankie who created that atmosphere, that's not fair, besides the game there's a lot of down time, and everyone should be able to have fun, and if you can't get along with Donny and Nicole who are complete sweethearts, then honestly your just a horrible person :(

^ yeah. when you have the numbers, it's just mean spirited to treat people like that. That's coming from a fan of Zach. 

There is absolutely no game or strategy involved in it, in my opinion. 

I think Nicole and Donny are both lovers of the game...as clear as it is to me, it seems it must be apparent to the other HGs.

When they are of no threat and clearly can not turn anything around in their favor game wise, it is just bad karma to treat them so poorly.

These guys aren't as horrible personalities as last season, but they may as well as be. Assholes are assholes.

Lots of people say that Derrick and Frankie and the others in power are/have treated Donny and Nicole badly in the house. Could somebody point out what they are doing? I haven't seen any of them get in any argument with either of them. I haven't seen anybody scream at them. I haven't seen where everybody leaves the room when they come in or anything like that. I haven't even seen anyone get into a disagreement with Donny or Nicole. So, could somebody please point out how the other house-guest are abusing Donny and Nicole? 

As it stands right now, it appears that people are equating game play that keeps an alliance intact and keeps outsiders from infiltrating the alliance as abusive treatment rather just good game play.. Although it it lacks any excitement for the viewer, it is very good game play if you are inside the house.  

Lots of people say that Derrick and Frankie and the others in power are/have treated Donny and Nicole badly in the house. Could somebody point out what they are doing? I haven't seen any of them get in any argument with either of them. I haven't seen anybody scream at them. I haven't seen where everybody leaves the room when they come in or anything like that. I haven't even seen anyone get into a disagreement with Donny or Nicole. So, could somebody please point out how the other house-guest are abusing Donny and Nicole? 

As it stands right now, it appears that people are equating game play that keeps an alliance intact and keeps outsiders from infiltrating the alliance as abusive treatment rather just good game play.. Although it it lacks any excitement for the viewer, it is very good game play if you are inside the house.  

I keep wondering about the abuse or shunning claim myself....

and yes players in the house are doing what they have to do to win the big money.  Right now it is the loyalty of the alliance. Personally for my entertainment I love the 2 sides battle like they had in season 6. That was very entertaining. I kept hoping that the other side would make an alliance and be at war. Right now the loyal alliance is what it is. I just figure it will be another week or so before the big battle to begins.

Guest 6Borders

Last night I dreamed that I was in the BB House and Christine was actually a nice person.

Time to hang it up for the season!!!!! :cry:

On BBAD, last night Derrick and Frankie leave HOH and before sitting down to play chess, Derrick makes a comment that what was said could be perceived as racist.  He laughs and then they cut to commercial. Does anyone know what was said?   Just curious.

At 9:10 pm they were in HOH and Christine was talking about hitting people on the back in a certain spot it hurts a lot. Christine says if you are wearing a wet shirt it hurts a lot. They say it hurts with a dry shirt. Christine says something about it hurts if you have a gray shirt. I noticed Donny was wearing a gray shirt.

Derrick and Frankie walk out to play chess and Derrick says "That was racist" Frankie says "ya"

That's it.

Last night I dreamed that I was in the BB House and Christine was actually a nice person.

Time to hang it up for the season!!!!! :cry:

I hear you.  I'm thinking we are too set in our ways for this kind of chit anymore, Borders.  I am still having problems with the mental image of christine naked, lounging on the sofa.  Any sofa.  

At 9:10 pm they were in HOH and Christine was talking about hitting people on the back in a certain spot it hurts a lot. Christine says if you are wearing a wet shirt it hurts a lot. They say it hurts with a dry shirt. Christine says something about it hurts if you have a gray shirt. I noticed Donny was wearing a gray shirt.

Derrick and Frankie walk out to play chess and Derrick says "That was racist" Frankie says "ya"

That's it.

I didn't think it was anything because I was watching it but didn't understand why the comment was made.

Hopefully, Derrick takes $10 of the money he won and goes and buys a dictionary so he can look up the word racist. I don't think he knows what it means.

Too bad they think it's funny to physically hurt Donny..that is what they were implying, right?

I think it's hysterical how Derrick is so threatened by Donny.  Maybe Derrick was the pussy of his police precinct?

I'd like to know the answer to this too.  The most I can tell is one time Cody said to Donny, what are you looking at, in a not very nice tone.

Hardly outrageous abuse if you ask me.

I don't see it as abuse. As in any season before this, anyone older is always on the outside with the younger people, or the 30 somethings (Frankie) trying to be twenty something. But I think Donny is a strong, stable guy and their exclusion of him in their little games doesn't bother him at all. I can understand why he doesn't want to spend too much time with them, having to watch them stroke, pet and rub on each other. Can you imagine having to listen to Caleb make up his fantasy life stories and not just burst into laughter?

I don't see it as abuse. As in any season before this, anyone older is always on the outside with the younger people, or the 30 somethings (Frankie) trying to be twenty something. But I think Donny is a strong, stable guy and their exclusion of him in their little games doesn't bother him at all. I can understand why he doesn't want to spend too much time with them, having to watch them stroke, pet and rub on each other. Can you imagine having to listen to Caleb make up his fantasy life stories and not just burst into laughter?

OMG I would go insane.  Seriously.

Julie said they could tell. Wonder if the DR told Donny that since I doubt Frankie will tell them. Donny really should tell the others about it in his final speech before vote. Something like, Frankie and Derrick, I hope since we were TA since week two you will have my back like you always said and not vote me out.

Guest 6Borders

So Frankie just told Derrick that TA will last until only one left. Ugh, now they have chances to still make extra $$$. Wonder if Donny CAN tell now or not.

I HOPE he tells in his last speech before voting.  Depends on if DR tells Donny the same thing they just told Frankie.  You can bet Frankie and Derrick are not going to tell Donny!