BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

Was just letting my mind wonder..at my age its easy to do :)  I do think there will be one more BotB and what if the 4 returning house guest are competing in the same comp as the 6 remaining, but like on separate playing fields.  Visualize two rolling logs with 4 on one and 6 on the other.  The remaining one on each log is HOH...hence another BotB.  Doesn't necessarily gotta be logs, but for time restraints BB could show this type of competition in one night.  Ya get my drift.  :)

Or maybe I'm just getting desperate thoughts....I so want some kind of BIG shake up and entertainment on BB....

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it the way Cody and Christine run to each other and then to Daddy Derrick every time anyone says anything.  If those two had one live brain cell between them, I would be stunned. Cody tells Derrick that Donny thinks Derrick is the mastermind of the whole season.  Derrick's says he is.  C/C are clueless.

I love it the way Cody and Christine run to each other and then to Daddy Derrick every time anyone says anything.  If those two had one live brain cell between them, I would be stunned. Cody tells Derrick that Donny thinks Derrick is the mastermind of the whole season.  Derrick's says he is.  C/C are clueless.

Derrick should have responded, Yes, Donny is so stupid. How can he not see that you two are my good little puppets. Now run off and tell that bad man that you guys will be my minions until the day I am walking out that door the winner. Destroy his game! But don't tell him you told me, OK? Great, bye, bye.

On the show tonite it sounded like there will be no more BOBs / 2 HOHs.

Guess it'll be next week they'll bring back a Jury member.

(or could they possibly squeeze it in tomorrow nite somehow ?)

On the show tonite it sounded like there will be no more BOBs / 2 HOHs.

Guess it'll be next week they'll bring back a Jury member.

(or could they possibly squeeze it in tomorrow nite somehow ?)

They said the dark house was the last BOTB and that tomorrow night, one of the jury will return to the game.

I am thinking that it will b an endurance comp to get back in the game and the HOH might not be played until Friday. 

Guest 6Borders

It will be interesting to see what Grodner has up her sleeve this time as to bringing back a juror!  The only way I can see that the juror will not immediately revolve back out is if they crown 2 HOH's (who are both safe for the week...one from the jury and one from the house) and they have to each decide on one nom, so only two on the block, and everyone plays for POV!  Also I hope it's the END of have/have not!

I think the BOTB made the game harder. Even the houseguests think that. I liked it.

I did too and I could see the usefulness of it if these hg's hadn't of formed a mega alliance in the get go. Would of been more exciting if both HOH's hadn't of consistantly been from the same alliance.  Could you of imaged Janelle and Maggie in a battle of the block?????  Or Kaysar and Evette??? Now that would of been entertainment...no throwing of comps with that group!

I had a dream.  First, Zack's eviction.  Second, a buyout/buyback where Hayden, the winner, becomes HOH and selects Frankie and Derrick.  It is declared that there will be no more double HOH, BOTB or POV.  Cody and Christine panic and commit double suicide.  Victoria enters a inconsolable crying jag because Derrick is on the block for the first time and all is lost.  Caleb claims it was all part of his "game" and aligns with Donny.  Ariana Grande floats down from the heavens to sing a song in hopes of saving Frankie but is tackled and pummeled by Nicole and Jocasta.  Zack has a post exit interview with Julie and they share a passionate kiss.

SuckItUp.... Dream ? or premonition ?

I went to bed hoping the Comp for HOH would be ANYTHING but hanging on a wall / rope / whatever  !

The BS went to bed praying for just that kind of a Comp so they could beat that mean, nasty, manipulative Donny.

(I'm actually excited to see what happens on tonite's show... for a change)

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Zach has a prayer of staying.  I hope Christine & Frankie make some of their snide & nasty comments (they are good at that) and Zach comes back in the house and kicks their butts onto the block and starts working with Donny.

Honestly I have not in a long time seen any HG's as nasty and vindictive as Christine and Cody.  Those two deserve each other.

At this point I like Aaryn better than Christine!

Honestly I have not in a long time seen any HG's as nasty and vindictive as Christine and Cody.  Those two deserve each other.

At this point I like Aaryn better than Christine!

Ya yesterday was a really hate filled day for Cody on Facebook and blogs on the Internet. Cody was saying he was going to take Donny down and blow up at him.

When will these houseguests learn never ever ever say anything bad about Donny or go against his game. :giggle:

Cody and Christine' "friendship" back on track after a whole day of um, laying low. Caleb's ego grows larger each day, if that is possible. By the time the back yard interviews are done security will voluntarily provide weapons for Tim and Amber.

Guest 6Borders

Ya yesterday was a really hate filled day for Cody on Facebook and blogs on the Internet. Cody was saying he was going to take Donny down and blow up at him.

When will these houseguests learn never ever ever say anything bad about Donny or go against his game. :giggle:

I don't see it as JUST against Donny.  Christine has said some very mean things about other HG's.  Her focus and level of hatred toward Donny is just disturbing, and he has done nothing to her.   She and Cody feed off each other and fuel the hatred. in a pack mentality mode.  Cody is such an idiot she could say anything (true or untrue) and get his blood boiling.  They are now pissed off at Donny for trying to play the game.  Frankie and Derrick are starting to look almost as bad!

Tsk tsk tsk.  That is a HUGE no no.  Donny is precious.  :nono:

I don't see it as JUST against Donny.  Christine has said some very mean things about other HG's.  Her focus and level of hatred toward Donny is just disturbing, and he has done nothing to her.   She and Cody feed off each other and fuel the hatred. in a pack mentality mode.  Cody is such an idiot she could say anything (true or untrue) and get his blood boiling.  They are now pissed off at Donny for trying to play the game.  Frankie and Derrick are starting to look almost as bad!

Christine's game is to ingratiate herself to those in power.  She cackles at every joke they tell (Oh, that is soooo funny) and parrot any vile remarks they make.  If she is talking to someone that dislikes Caleb, she HATES Caleb, if the person dislikes Donny, she HATES Donny, and so on.  If Donny and allies get the upper hand, she will suck up to them.

I personally hope Zack blows up the detonators with a tell all.  He was not shown the door with class and should look at each of the minions and say that each can get backdoored at the whim of Derrick and Frankie.  That will get them each suspicious of each other and Boom.

Christine's game is to ingratiate herself to those in power.  She cackles at every joke they tell (Oh, that is soooo funny) and parrot any vile remarks they make.  If she is talking to someone that dislikes Caleb, she HATES Caleb, if the person dislikes Donny, she HATES Donny, and so on.  If Donny and allies get the upper hand, she will suck up to them.

I personally hope Zack blows up the detonators with a tell all.  He was not shown the door with class and should look at each of the minions and say that each can get backdoored at the whim of Derrick and Frankie.  That will get them each suspicious of each other and Boom.

Well somebody better inform her that Cody has no power.

Well somebody better inform her that Cody has no power.

I don't know if he ever will.  He does not do good at any comps at all.  The only power he has over Christine is with her lady parts.  I cannot believe that Frankie, Cody, Caleb, and Christine actually think that Hayden and Nichole are the biggest liars in there.  That house must make people delusional--it happens every year. :frusty: