BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

He would need his own network, of course. How could anyone fit all of BeastBoys skills, achievements and hot cowboyness into just a series?

Yeah, Frankie and the 'Boast most cowflop' could ride off into the sunset together and film their remake of 'Brokeback Mountain'.  It'll be 'Bustedbutt  Butte'

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

It's a family reality show called "Isn't life Grande." 

Don't forget the western:  "Rio Grande"

also,....."Ariana Grande & The Broadway Kid"

....and the video game "Grande Theft Auto"

The wonderful wacky world of editing.

Frankie did not open his letter second. He stole the limelight from Derrick by going on and on about his HOH stuff and just had to read his letter first, so they could all ooh and ahh over Ariana Grande.  The houseguests were so emotionally drained by his performance, they could only muster head nods for Derek when it was his turn.

The wonderful wacky world of editing.

Frankie did not open his letter second. He stole the limelight from Derrick by going on and on about his HOH stuff and just had to read his letter first, so they could all ooh and ahh over Ariana Grande.  The houseguests were so emotionally drained by his performance, they could only muster head nods for Derek when it was his turn.

I noticed that. It is like wth? Love having the feeds so we see the real deal.

While he talks about his amazing sister and her stardom, I think he is jealous of her success. He is 32 and is a minor player on you tube trying to ride her newly acquired fame to get attention. Frankie is all about getting attention.

So tonight after they all jumped on the - Zach is the saboteur bandwagon - Zach LAID into Victoria and especially shredded her for her lack of game play. IT WAS GREAT! Of course she sat there saying nothing. Her tiny brain can only process so much. I think it's still on day two in the BBH.

getherzach

Guest 6Borders

I actually hope Zach comes back over Hayden, that he and Donny win HOH's and put Frankie and Derrick on the block with Cody and Caleb.  If we only have one HOH I hope it's Donny and Zach starts working with him.

I'd put coin on Grodner putting Zach Attack back in the house.  He's been much more of a major player and drama figure than the rest of them and the fur will fly so it would be good drama!

I would not be surprised if Zach found his way back into the BB house, and frankly I wouldn't mind that either. As long as if he comes back he makes some big moves, and gets Frankie out. However, Frankie always seems to get his butt saved so who knows how that would turn out.

I would love Hayden or Nicole to come back. Zach does nothing for me. He is much to manic for my taste.

Guess I am alone on that. :balloon2::balloon3::balloon:

hiding from Wicked 

You're not alone Marty.  :hug:

Agree about Zach being manic.

Too unpredictable in the clinch... and also can't control what comes out of his mouth.

I know Nicole didn't do too much in the beginning of the season... but, she tried a few times to evict some

key players.  BUT... don't have much hope for her getting back in the game.

We'll see ----

You're not alone Marty.  :hug:

Agree about Zach being manic.

Too unpredictable in the clinch... and also can't control what comes out of his mouth.

I know Nicole didn't do too much in the beginning of the season... but, she tried a few times to evict some

key players.  BUT... don't have much hope for her getting back in the game.

We'll see ----

Not many people gave Nicole credit for winning 3 HOH's and she really tried to make big moves. I loved that she as a superfan and loved the game since she was 8 years old. She tired so hard to make big moves unlike most people in the game. Yes she cried a few tears but they all have.

I think I would want Nicole back first then Hayden.

I would love Hayden or Nicole to come back. Zach does nothing for me. He is much to manic for my taste.

Guess I am alone on that. :balloon2::balloon3::balloon:

hiding from Wicked

I'd hit Nicole just to make her cry.

I'd hit Nicole just to make her cry.

LOL.  I think that if hayden or nicole came back they would go right back out the door.  Big mistake for them to spend so much time together instead of working with some of the people they helped evict and a couple of people still in the house.  

Seriously I think if Hayden came back he might align with Cody, Derrick and Donny to get out Frankie and Christine.

I think Nicole or Zach would be voted right back out.

I actually hope Zach comes back over Hayden, that he and Donny win HOH's and put Frankie and Derrick on the block with Cody and Caleb.  If we only have one HOH I hope it's Donny and Zach starts working with him.

I'd put coin on Grodner putting Zach Attack back in the house.  He's been much more of a major player and drama figure than the rest of them and the fur will fly so it would be good drama!

Me too. Actually, I kind of hope something happens to change everyone's mind about voting Zach out. They vote Cody out instead (has he done ANYTHING all summer?), then Hayden comes back in. Zach/Hayden/Donny start working together and get everyone else out. And then Donny wins.

Or Derrick. I'd like Derrick to be in the final 4 too.

Guest 6Borders

Whoever goes back in would have it rough. They would have to win HoH or POV to stay another week. But I'd like to see Nicole go back more than the others. At least she was trying to play and get a big player on the block.

Definitely, especially if they put 4 or 5 ppl in the jury house who have an opportunity to talk to each other and compare notes.  Last year when Judd came back I thought he was safe for a week (honestly last year was so ridic and disgusting it was a blur).

I actually don't care who comes back, other than Jocasta.  She has no game.  Hayden, Zach and Nicole would all be out for revenge and ready to get blood on their hands.   If they go for 5 jurors and 5 still in the house, they might have 2 HOH's who have to each decide on one nom and then have a POV.