BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A reality reality investigation show where he single handedly takes down evil producers, sings country, pity dates homely girls to give them the biggest thrill they will ever have and then ends the show by killing a pig and giving it to her for a souvenir

You forgot that he rapells off cliffs too and created the award winning recipe for roasting that pig!

Manaconda: a new reality show about everything and nothing starring Caleb Reynolds.

Some concerns about what American thinks of them after listening to Zingbot.  Cody especially concerned about the married Christine, so how does he fix that...he gives her a big ole hug with a little touchy feely added and she loves it.  Cody won't stop because: 1)  he has to convince America he is not gay, 2) he's a prime asshole.

Hmmmm....

I'm watching BBAD, Zach doesn't know he's going up?

AND why is Frankie putting him up, what is his reasoning?

AND is this just a Frankie ploy? And really he has other plans

That's been my sentiments since Frankie got HOH....wouldn't put it past him to tell all its Zach and then put up Derrick instead....

That's been my sentiments since Frankie got HOH....wouldn't put it past him to tell all its Zach and then put up Derrick instead....

I really think that Frankie thinks he would win in the game with a Final 2 with anyone. That is how big Frankie's ego is. He thinks (falsely) that he can trust Derrick.

Guest 6Borders

Again Sista, hope your right...those two f2 don't bother me, as long as Derrick (or anyone else next to Frankie) comes out the winner!

Ditto that!  Grodner is going to keep Frankie in there as long as she can, so he's sure to get F2 or America's Fav.

Either way she will bring him back for Dull Stars.  (I still think CBS has a Grande TV show in mind and this is a

preview publicity/promotion stunt).

Ditto that!  Grodner is going to keep Frankie in there as long as she can, so he's sure to get F2 or America's Fav.

Either way she will bring him back for Dull Stars.  (I still think CBS has a Grande TV show in mind and this is a

preview publicity/promotion stunt).

It's a family reality show called "Isn't life Grande." 

It's a family reality show called "Isn't life Grande." 

Good one! They should give you credits for that one and I really think you are on to something.

It's an acquired taste in reality programming and it's definitely not for everyone.

There's a target audience of 14 year olds....

And Caleb. Beebs might be on the show. And maybe Arianna can become his next true love on Planet Caleb.