BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F*ck......I need more coffee....yes Frankie is dethroned, meaning he needs to put up Christine and Donnie....these damn people confusing *it out of me!!!!  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  I know you understood me sista!  LOL

I hate the duel HOH. It is so confusing and forces people to nominate weak players if they want to stay HOH. It they put up strong players and lose then they are vulnerable to be put on the block as a replacement.

Derrick noms Christine/Donny - loses BOB and stays HOH

Frankie noms Caeb/Cody - wins BOB and is dethroned.

I hate the duel HOH. It is so confusing and forces people to nominate weak players if they want to stay HOH. It they put up strong players and lose then they are vulnerable to be put on the block as a replacement.

I agree but I think that was BB's way of making sure the floaters were always nominated.  I think every year we complain about the strong players getting out and the floaters wading their way thru and I imagine this was their way of keeping that from happening.  The only problem is that they put so many of them in there that it's taken more than half the game to get rid of them all with a backdoor or two tossed in. 

Again...Battle of the Block...(I take big breath)  Two people win HOH, they nom two people each. The winning duo dethrones who nominated them.

IE...last week Nichole nom'd Frankie/Caleb (Caleb was to throw BoB) BUT the fix in, shockingly Frankie won...Nicole dethroned!  Chris remained HOH with Zach and Donnie on the block....

So..........give it too me one more time who and how Frank and Derrick nom???

Zach is warning them that he has trouble throwing comps and may not do so.  That would change everything and Cody says he doesn't feel safe as a pawn if Zach decides to fight for it.  Zach wants to protect himself and there is nothing wrong with that. Yep, as Derrick talks about lining up the pins, Zach is going to refuse to be the pin that falls (Thanks Wicked for the analogy).  I don't blame Zach and the others need to start getting a clue how their game is being played for them.

Can anyone say robotics?

Guest 6Borders

Interesting plan to draw skittles to see who goes up.  Let's see if they stick with it.  I have a feeling Frankie is going to pull something sneaky!

Watching Christine and Cody freak about possibly going up was beyond amusing since there are only 6 to choose from.

Zach made the most sense in not thowing it and hopefully Christine will back out of the plan.  These people are downright

STUPID to throw away safety for maybe.  Zach knows it and Christine better wake up and realize it.   If Christine throws the comp

then she is no superfan and I hope Donny gets POV and she goes on the block.  She's so dumb not to realize she is an expendable to whatever the alliance is calling themselves now (I have lost track).

Guest 6Borders

I'm sorry... I was in the other room...

can you explain the plan again ???? 

Just kidding :hide:

:hypocrite:

In the best BB voice I can muster:  "Slowpoke...stop that!!!!" :lipsrsealed2:

My thought! Derrick is keeping what he really wants to do from everyone, even production. I think he realizes last week, the plan to oust Frankie was talked about by everyone all the time. They all mentioned and wondered if they changed the comp for botb to make it easier for one person to win. Frankie won by himself and the plan backfired and Nicole was evicted. So maybe, just maybe he realizes now with who Grande is related to and what great tv that is, he is keeping his thoughts inside and close to the chest. If Frankie is dethroned and doesn't win POV, then he can be back doored and there is nothing short of some special power (we have seen that before) to stop Frankie from walking out the door Thursday. Yes he could come back with the buy back, but...... Like anyone else, he could be right back out the door the next week again

So now Derrick gets back doored? Or do you think Frankie would put up Victoria in replace if Cody or Caleb won POV?

If Frankie doesn't at least try the backdoor, he will be a fool. But, if he's smart, he will wait until after the POV to say anything. I have been saying all along that Frankie is the only one that would put Derrick up, this may be his only chance. 

Paranoia setting in

Everyone who was in the BOTB took a shower cept Caleb,eww!

Caleb DID shower. He was showering when I was on feeds. 

He also caused FISH by talking about them being given directions during competition via ear-pieces. 

Guest 6Borders

BB needs to rethink Battle of the Block and give everyone incentives to fight for it instead of all this thowing comps.

Not only would be losers be not safe but there should be some other "punishment" for them (ie: becoming a have not, since Grodner refuses to give that up) and also a perk for the winners, like a phone call from home, a movie or something...anything that would make them really want to fight for it.