BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I am not a fan of Team America and I am not and have never been a fan of bringing people back once they have been evicted.  

Ditto!  The Team America thing is stupid (tho they should be able to complete either of the current missions)

and I 100% agree, once you are out you should be gone! 

Guest 6Borders

They won't be able to complete either one of the missions.

Why?  I would think if Mission B is selected they can take turns waking that person up with ridic things (they are all really good t it already).  Mission A is going to require some thought and planning and would be more fun (for the viewers)...maybe less do-able than B but still I think it could be done.  At least we might get some entertainment value out of it.

I wonder if Derrick or Frankie is willing to make the big move this week? Whoever gets dethroned, should get back-doored. If Frankie is dethroned, he had better watch out. I think it will be harder for Frankie to back-door Derrick because more people are loyal to Derrick and probably would not flip. But I think it is possible with Zach, Christine and Donny.  

They put 4 colored skittles in a hat. Zach was orange, Cody was red, Christine was purple, and Caleb was green. The first color drawn would have to be put up next to Donny.

Christine's color was drawn so she has to be put up next to Donny and she has to throw the comp.

The next two colors were Caleb and Cody so they have to go up on the block and try to win.

They put 4 colored skittles in a hat. Zach was orange, Cody was red, Christine was purple, and Caleb was green. The first color drawn would have to be put up next to Donny.

Christine's color was drawn so she has to be put up next to Donny and she has to throw the comp.

The next two colors were Caleb and Cody so they have to go up on the block and try to win.

Which HOH is putting up Donny and Christine and will be dethrone? 

Which HOH is putting up Donny and Christine and will be dethrone? 

Last I know, Frankie is to be dethroned, so he is nom'ing Donny & Christine.  Derrick feels next week is endurance comp for sure and he feels that there is know way can win that, so he discussed (manipulated) with Frankie privately that its best Frank be eligible to play next week as he has the built and strength to win (Derrick played to Franks ego).  

Note:  Apparently the hg's have not been informed of the extra week in the season? I get impression they still don't know game end is now slated for 9/24......they talk of triple evictions??  hmmmmmm

Every week it's something to save Donny, Derrick and Frankie. CBS and Grodner couldn't be more transparent.

No endurance comp this week because they wanted to give someone other than Zach, Cody, Caleb and Frankie (good at both but Mama Grodner's boy this season) a chance to win. That comp worked out well for CBS.

More boring stuff this week.

Last I know, Frankie is to be dethroned, so he is nom'ing Donny & Christine.  Derrick feels next week is endurance comp for sure and he feels that there is know way can win that, so he discussed (manipulated) with Frankie privately that its best Frank be eligible to play next week as he has the built and strength to win (Derrick played to Franks ego).  

Note:  Apparently the hg's have not been informed of the extra week in the season? I get impression they still don't know game end is now slated for 9/24......they talk of triple evictions??  hmmmmmm

Derrick is putting up Donny and Christine and when they lose the BOB then Derrick will remain the HOH.

Derrick is putting up Donny and Christine and when they lose the BOB then Derrick will remain the HOH.

I fell asleep last night, is he planning too back-door Frankie or are they going to shaft Christine like Zach wants to do? 

I fell asleep last night, is he planning too back-door Frankie or are they going to shaft Christine like Zach wants to do? 

I think nobody will say collectively any alternative plan right now besides voting out Donny.

One thing Derrick will never do is show his cards with the group as a whole until the situation presents itself as a possibility. The talk last night was to keep the team together.

I think nobody will say collectively any alternative plan right now besides voting out Donny.

One thing Derrick will never do is show his cards with the group as a whole until the situation presents itself as a possibility. The talk last night was to keep the team together.

Well, I guess you killed that little bit of enthusiasm I was starting to feel. Are they ever going to start playing the game or are they going to pull numbers to see when each one of them will go to jury. 

Marty...taken from LF updates:

"8:54 PM BBT Frankie and Derrick head into the beehive room. They agree that they need to let Donny know he is going up and that will make it tough this week. Derrick says next week is endurance. He thinks Frankie would be better suited for an endurance competition. Because of that, Derrick needs to stay HoH. Derrick says he trusts Frankie to perform his best to keep Derrick safe next week. He is placing all his trust in Frankie."

Christines skittle makes her the one to THROW the BotB....Frankie is dethroned....Last word I read is that Derrick is putting up Caleb and Cody.  Okey dokey?

"8:54 PM BBT Frankie and Derrick head into the beehive room. They agree that they need to let Donny know he is going up and that will make it tough this week. Derrick says next week is endurance. He thinks Frankie would be better suited for an endurance competition. Because of that, Derrick needs to stay HoH. Derrick says he trusts Frankie to perform his best to keep Derrick safe next week. He is placing all his trust in Frankie."

Last word is that Derrick is putting up Caleb and Cody.  Okey dokey?

Frankie is stupid if he doesn't get his backdoor Derrick plan in motion right away. 

As is Derrick if he doesn't get his bd of Frankie in motion..... :)

Yes, that's evident but now it's showtime other than the Broadway type for Frankie and he better get a plan.

I kind of hope Derricks plan backfires. I would love one of the detonators to go home this up coming week.

I kind of hope Derrick gets evicted soon with Frankie right behind him.

Christines skittle makes her the one to THROW the BotB....Frankie is dethroned....Last word I read is that Derrick is putting up Caleb and Cody.  Okey dokey?

The team that loses the BOB keeps the HOH that nominated them in power. (Derrick putting up Donnie and Christine)

The HOH that has the nominees that win is dethroned. (Frankie putting up Caleb and Cody)