Christine Brecht (Week 8) - nominated by Derrick, BotB winner (saved)

graceomalley

Talked about Victoria getting evicted and how weird it would feel to be the only female left in the house.  Then she said she doesn't want any of the gals to come back.  lmao

Of course not, they may take some of the attention away from her.

FEMALE is a loose term in regards to Christine. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

FEMALE is a loose term in regards to Christine. 

I'm sure that's what is referred to as "female of the species (non-specific)"

She wouldn't be bad looking, she just needs some guidance. I could fix her up easily.   She also needs to ditch those glasses that accentuate her oddly shaped nose.

You are too kind.  Here I was thinking she took a super-size whomping with the ugly stick.  I feel bad now.

She wouldn't be bad looking, she just needs some guidance. I could fix her up easily.   She also needs to ditch those glasses that accentuate her oddly shaped nose.

here

use this

BrownBag1.jpg

I'm not that kind and I take it all back..she didn't get a whomping with the ugly stick, it's more like she kissed the "L" train.

I heard Cody was asking for the paper bag for their big night.  Send two, Mr. Christine will take one too.

Argghhh!  She is disgusting.

Guest 6Borders

Christine is a moron!  She is playing a horrible game and riding coattails.  She really believes she's such a gamer that any of these boys are going to take her to F2. 

That pathetic attempt to tell us flirting with Cody is "stragedy"...pleasssse Christine, what Big Brother show do you think we just fell off of??  How has flirting with Cody gotten you any farther in the game (you just look like an attention whore to America.). I'm sure Donny really believes you didn't find any bones...riiiighttt!!

I don't care what Christine looks like, I think she is a disgusting and vile person (ugly goes all the way to the bones she handed Cody and Caleb).  I hope she takes her superfan butt home with nothing but her stipend.

Christine is a moron!  She is playing a horrible game and riding coattails.  She really believes she's such a gamer that any of these boys are going to take her to F2. 

That pathetic attempt to tell us flirting with Cody is "stragedy"...pleasssse Christine, what Big Brother show do you think we just fell off of??  How has flirting with Cody gotten you any farther in the game (you just look like an attention whore to America.). I'm sure Donny really believes you didn't find any bones...riiiighttt!!

I don't care what Christine looks like, I think she is a disgusting and vile person (ugly goes all the way to the bones she handed Cody and Caleb).  I hope she takes her superfan butt home with nothing but her stipend.

I heard that they called her out on it when the competition was going on and I found it interesting they didn't show that on the show.  What are they trying to make her look like she was actually throwing it???? Also they have never really showed her hanging on Cody on the shows so I suppose the attempt last night was so they could air her Zing on Wednesday. 

I can't stand Christine more and more each day. Come on, really? She didn't know how she was coming off with Cody to the views. WHATEVER she totally knows, and she's loving every second of it. Poor Tim, he has to sit there and watch it. How uncomfortable. I mean I don't know how their relationship is at home, hopefully its an open marriage. Because with anyone else I'm sure that wouldn't fly.

I think Christine has the ability to be pretty if she really wanted to. She would just need lots of makeup, and maybe a mask. Just kidding I don't think she's hideous. I don't think anyone is physically hideous. It's their insides that play a contribute to that. If she lost the glasses, got a nice hair cut, and put on make up she would look nice.

On a site note, if Nicole does make it back into the house I HOPE she gets Christine out. I know she said she wants Christine to be in the house if she comes back in so she could personally get rid of her.. I love that idea..

I think Christines "ugly" factor stems from her personality more than anything.  People like her could pull off her features if they werent desperate, back stabbing, and in dire need of male attention.  To me, anyone who tries that hard for a males attention, is unattractive.  Give me a confident woman who knows her worth, and I will likely see her totally difrrently than I see Christine.

I think Christines "ugly" factor stems from her personality more than anything.  People like her could pull off her features if they werent desperate, back stabbing, and in dire need of male attention.  To me, anyone who tries that hard for a males attention, is unattractive.  Give me a confident woman who knows her worth, and I will likely see her totally difrrently than I see Christine.

She could be a nice girl and still be ugly.

That is one UGLY female.

bb16-20140718-0928-christine.jpg

She could be a nice girl and still be ugly.

That is one UGLY female.

bb16-20140718-0928-christine.jpg

astetically, yes.  But I wouldnt be so revolted by her, if she wasnt so ugly inside.  i've known some physically unappealing people, who I've felt attracted to based on their fun or lively disposition.  In her pre-package, they said she was a nudist and I thought, hell. . .shes going to be fun.

she's not fun.

and I'm glad shes not nude. 

I've never seen Cody flinch or roll his eyes, or in any other way betray distaste.   I think I would instinctively pull away on occasion if someone I found unattractive was pulling me in.   He seems to at least genuinely like her as a friend.  Nonetheless, since I don't like Christine, I would kind of enjoy seeing it be Cody who nominates her and sends her packing.  ;) 

I don't think Christine had to try all that hard for Cody's attention. I never saw her trying and getting shooed away. I believe it was Victoria who would snuggle up to men in bed and they actually complained to Production about her behavior....

OK, just considering looks, who do you think is uglier? Christine or Elissa? (Someone mentioned Christine's small lips above, and I immediately thought of Elissa, of course). I think Christine is more attractive by a mile. 

It looks like as a child Christine was kinda cute. I think the glasses don't do her justice.

When she gets mad like the few hours she was on the block her face got really ugly. :grin2:

Christine more attractive than Elissa?  Most definitely not to me.  Pre or post enhancements, Elissa would easily be more attractive from my perspective.  I forgot about them avoiding Victoria!