Christine Brecht (Week 8) - nominated by Derrick, BotB winner (saved)

graceomalley

The question I've asked myself is "Is Caleb the guy I would trust as an eyewitness?" I haven't seen much to suggest that Caleb is a person that I would rely upon as an trusted observer or a reliable analyst.

This may have come from his world view which pretty much extends about arms length from his body::in Beast Mode Cowboy's world, could Donny really have beaten him far and square? 

But then again, a Donny comeback does make for good CBS/BB TV.

They were all fully aware and discussing it without surprise.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but we know how that kind of talk has a way of spreading in a paranoid and frustrated BB house without regard to it being based on fact or baseless supposition.

Make no mistake.. I don't buy into all the conspiracy theory bullshit.

A ten year old could see they were all discussing it casually and each time the fish were popped on. I have no doubt this was fully orchestrated. 

Make no mistake.. I don't buy into all the conspiracy theory bullshit.

A ten year old could see they were all discussing it casually and each time the fish were popped on. I have no doubt this was fully orchestrated. 

When has BB ever allowed any talk about production interference to go on without fish whether grounded or baseless?

I have no idea if it was rigged or not, but I am always suspicious when the losers suggest it may have been rigged.

The earpiece talk gave way to WAY TO GO talk by the losers without the supposed winner anywhere around... post fish. 

interesting coincidence

This may be one of those things that we never come to know the truth about, but I'm generally suspicious of losers claims of cheating/interference.

Guest 6Borders

Thanks for the info...

if it's true that sucks ...

I know Donny has alot of people 

rooting for him...

so I wouldn't be shocked if it's true...

Donny does have a lot of fan base (me included) but I have not been able to figure out the "net worth" to Grodner/CBS to rig for Donny (or my other "family man & stray animal supporter" fav Derrick) unless they (CBS Cares) have suddenly decided to become nice folk and let the nice guy(s) who also played the heck out of the game,win something (in which case I and my keyboard would be shocked almost {but not quite} typeless).

Backing up the BB Train to the Christine Station (because this is a Christine thread) I don't know why BB would want Christine to be safe other than wanting Donny to be safe.  Christine has not exactly been a fan fav, and she is certainly no fan villian that I can fathom, she's just been pretty much floating and giggling (when not fondling Cody...might be a fan base there I am blistfully unaware of).   Maybe BB is going to try for a Christine/Donny alliance where Christine detonates her alliance and rationalizes it, and she and Donny are sitting F2...works for me!!!

I'm going to wait til I see the Comp on the show before I pass judgement on this one.

Too many 'off hand' comments made to decide if Donny had someone in his ear

telling him what to do.... and if he did... would it actually have helped him ?

Weren't they doing this Comp in the dark ?

Can't wait to see it.

People talk about wishing and hoping that derrick or this one or that one wins because of what they would do with the cash.  On a positive note, I can think of a couple of procedures christine could have; should she win.

With that thought in mind, christine gets my vote for AF.  For the cash.

Really? I'm not sure why I'm shocked at so many people commenting on Christine's "ugliness" and need for plastic surgery. Christine looks like an average person who maybe isn't drop-dead gorgeous but is also not ugly. I have a nose that's a little bigger than I wish it was, and I've never had a problem with men not being attracted to me because of it. People come in all shapes and sizes and so do their noses.

Also, why just Christine? Victoria has a huge nose. Derrick has a pig nose. Even Frankie's nose is a bit large for his dainty face. Why does no one rag on them for their looks (or maybe y'all have.... )?

Yup - that was my first post ever. Ha! Kind of funny that a conversation about someone's nose is what finally compelled me to stop lurking and chime in.... :-)

Also, why just Christine? Victoria has a huge nose. Derrick has a pig nose. Even Frankie's nose is a bit large for his dainty face. Why does no one rag on them for their looks (or maybe y'all have.... )?

Seek and you shall find.  They all get "ragged" on. I think it was me who noticed on another board that they call Derrick pig face. I thought it had something to do with being a cop, but realized he really does have a pig face. go figure.

Yes, really.  I didn't mention christine's nose.

No you didn't but you did say she could have some procedures. I said rhinoplasty.  I honestly can't think of anything wrong with her face other than her nose which it runs constantly. So not only is it unattractive it doesn't function properly.  She could kill two birds with one stone with a nose fix. 

No you didn't but you did say she could have some procedures. I said rhinoplasty.  I honestly can't think of anything wrong with her face other than her nose which it runs constantly. So not only is it unattractive it doesn't function properly.  She could kill two birds with one stone with a nose fix. 

You are so right.  Maybe we could call Ariana,  explain the situation to her and she could get her fans to vote christine AF.   :daisy:

Hi! I just joined the site but have been a bb fan since season 1!! Show is rigged!!

Welcome - I think there has been production manipulation for a long time.

I give up - it is what it is.

Guest 6Borders

So Zingbot zinged her about her being all over Cody and now she's upset. I don't get what other way it was supposed to be perceived and why she keeps going on about perception.

What an idiot.  She behaves like a tramp in heat on national TV, gets a Zing for it, whines and cries about it and an hour later she is all over Cody again, doing to same things!

Christine says she's a BB super fan so,  she's very aware about all these things.  She's very disgusted with Amber's cuddling with Cody yet her cuddling were more disgusting plus she's married, Amber is single, what is she thinking?  Where's the logic? Why get offended when you are exposed?   Cody is the same thing.  He's very proud of flirting with the girls, in fact with the three amigos alliance, he was labelled the flirt and that's his role play and now he's back tracking.  He is a dumb dumb pussy. 

Hi! I just joined the site but have been a bb fan since season 1!! Show is rigged!!

They can only rig so much so I don't believe it's every step of the way...

I DO know the casual chatter amongst them after the competition yesterday INCLUDED earpieces and being given directions ( Christin go left, etc. ).

And the fact that they acted as if it were completely normal and something they just DO regularly was enlightening

Guest 6Borders

She's got the introspective abilities of a soybean and the nature of an alley cat.

May I borrow that????   That's great!!! :notworthy: