Christine Brecht (Week 8) - nominated by Derrick, BotB winner (saved)

graceomalley

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

She would be an absolute FOOl to agree to throw the comp.  If she does I hope she goes to jury on a BIG blindside and never darkens the doors of reality TV again.  I find her almost as disgusting as Amanda!

Christine is suspicious of the boys and even though she agreed to throw the comp, she will try very hard to win.  Then if she does she will say "oops,I don't know what happened, I really tried to lose..."  LOL.   

I don't know which one I would get the most pleasure from seeing backdoored -- Christine or Derrick.  Hate 'em both.

And I, too, never want to see this girl again.

Always choose the boring, useless floaters. Always.

i wanted her to get boot for being so stupid to throw a comp

dang i was hoping they wouldnt win botb :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I don't think she tried to throw that comp, I think she just sucked at it!

As long as Derrick and Donny stay safe this week I can put up with Christine for one more, and then she would have no chance of getting back in the house (unless they are going to wait until there are 5 jurors and play 5 on 5).

People talk about wishing and hoping that derrick or this one or that one wins because of what they would do with the cash.  On a positive note, I can think of a couple of procedures christine could have; should she win.

With that thought in mind, christine gets my vote for AF.  For the cash.

People talk about wishing and hoping that derrick or this one or that one wins because of what they would do with the cash.  On a positive note, I can think of a couple of procedures christine could have; should she win.

With that thought in mind, christine gets my vote for AF.  For the cash.

and... the coffee is sprayed out onto my keyboard... Now, get over here and help me get this mess cleaned up!!

She's playing a good game. She's still there, safe and in the driver's seat this week with Frankie; along  with the opportunity for HOH next week.  Not a bad place to be week 9.

I agree, she could use rhinoplasty for sure and although I am not a fan of them, it wouldn't hurt for her to have a few hair extensions.  Good luck Christine on AF.

Guest 6Borders

I wonder what "Crust-tine" will do if her boy-toy Cody gets the boot!

She's gotta be worse than a dang fool if she thinks any of those boys have her back.

Guest 6Borders

What did production do ?

Allegedly rigged the comp for Donny & Christine to win so Donny could not be sent packing.

Caleb was ranting on about how it seemed Donny had an ear mic telling him which way to go.  I didn't get enough of the conversation to know if they actually ALL had ear mics or just that they THINK Donny did!

Allegedly rigged the comp for Donny & Christine to win so Donny could not be sent packing.

Caleb was ranting on about how it seemed Donny had an ear mic telling him which way to go.  I didn't get enough of the conversation to know if they actually ALL had ear mics or just that they THINK Donny did!

The question I've asked myself is "Is Caleb the guy I would trust as an eyewitness?" I haven't seen much to suggest that Caleb is a person that I would rely upon as an trusted observer or a reliable analyst.

This may have come from his world view which pretty much extends about arms length from his body::in Beast Mode Cowboy's world, could Donny really have beaten him far and square? 

But then again, a Donny comeback does make for good CBS/BB TV.