Cody Calafiore (Week 8) - nominated by Frankie

TripTrey

That fact that someone playing the game as poorly as Cody is can remain safe is a testament to the fact that an early forming large alliance can dominate... that no real gameplay is needed if you are included in a big alliance early in the game.

The safety that has covered these BS/Det geniuses doesn't spring from good game play, brilliance, insight into their targets, grand manipulation, masterful scheming... none of that is needed when it is clear that big alliances that stick together win. What a bore BB has become when dullards like Cody, Christine, and Victoria make it this far.

That fact that someone playing the game as poorly as Cody is can remain safe is a testament to the fact that an early forming large alliance can dominate... that no real gameplay is needed if you are included in a big alliance early in the game.

The safety that has covered these BS/Det geniuses doesn't spring from good game play, brilliance, insight into their targets, grand manipulation, masterful scheming... none of that is needed when it is clear that big alliances that stick together win. What a bore BB has become when dullards like Cody, Christine, and Victoria make it this far.

I agree.  It is a big brother downfall for me.  I hate the predictability of it.  We know each and every week - at a certain point it is absolute - who will go.  I also agree that cody, christine and victoria are dullards.