Cody Calafiore (Week 8) - nominated by Frankie

TripTrey

Guest 6Borders

I personally cannot believe that his touchy-feeley with Christine is stragedy because I honestly don't think Cody (or Christine) is that smart.  There is something very "Mary Kay Letourneau" about this relationship which is just super creepy!

The three HGs Cody dislike;

Christine . . .  she brought Cody's name for nominee and replacement nominee

Donny . . . . .  envious that Donny kept winning comps and he only won once and with Frankie's help making him looked very much like a pu**y 

Caleb . . . . .   jealous I guessed that Caleb didn't give him much attention plus Caleb has better physique and also maybe he's attracted and just keeping it to himself because he's closeted

He had been wanting these HGs to get evicted long before

On the show tonight CBS does a big thing on Cody/Christine "relationship" .

I hear her husband is not happy.

Personally I think it is innocent but creepy touching.

Cody is a nothing more then hanging out and touching the girls.

Rode the short bus to auditions.

On the show tonight CBS does a big thing on Cody/Christine "relationship" .

I hear her husband is not happy.

Personally I think it is innocent but creepy touching.

Cody is a nothing more then hanging out and touching the girls.

And all this to prove that he really likes girls.  Typical that he picked the ugliest girl in the house and I'm sure if there was a really overweight girl in the house, he would have chosen her.

Rode the short bus to auditions.

And all this to prove that he really likes girls.  Typical that he picked the ugliest girl in the house and I'm sure if there was a really overweight girl in the house, he would have chosen her.

brew spray

Cody creeps me out with his touching and stroking strategy.

Yeah.  He initiates that stuff.  Weird.  So weird.

Cody slept with Frankie in the HOH last  night, shifting from Christine to Frankie?

Nothing would surprise me with this bunch, MKZ512.

Game over....If he tells one person about his convo with Donny.

Well seeing as how Frankie and Derrick talking about all the things Donny has been telling Cody and all of them.... I think he is busted. They were talking about Donny telling Cody he was the bottom of the pecking order. So I am assuming Cody told them because they know things Donny said to Cody.

Guest 6Borders

Our Mental Health System is indeed failing.  I hope his family gets him some help (night start with daddy not kissing him on the mouth and before Chrust-tine gets him to do her bidding)...and I do not mean that vindictively but seriously!