Slimcruz

Zach Rance (Week 8) - replacement nominee (Juror #3) - EVICTED Aug. 21

He was so squeezable on feeds last night. I wanted to EAT him....

VwV

Is that kinda like when you stomp on snails?

Wanna hear about my woodchipper..... 

Wanna hear about my woodchipper.....

no

Guest 6Borders

They have snails in AZ in that heat...(oh, that was BB reference, right??? )  :dontgetit: 

Nice exit but I don't want him to be the one to go back. He will fall right back in with Frankie.

He is just way too hyper for BB.  Big personality, though.  I hope he does something great.  He could.

Bye Zach Attack - You are a handsome man for sure.

1zx4ioh.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Actually, except for a couple of them, they all look like a bunch of clowns to me.  Where do they find these people? 

I will miss Zach...he was a great source of entertainment <snif>  NOT, was just doing my Frankie impression!

I will miss Zach...he was a great source of entertainment <snif>  NOT, was just doing my Frankie impression!

LOL! And a few sobs for over the top sorrow. :crybaby:

What's with these people and puppy dog acts when they leave?  Where are the nasty comments, the back stabbing, the ratting out?  I so wanted to see some of this.

What's with these people and puppy dog acts when they leave?  Where are the nasty comments, the back stabbing, the ratting out?  I so wanted to see some of this.

I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!  Grrrr.

I did crack up at Zach throwing Fruitloops at all of them!!!

I was watching on a stream from the East Coast and it kept freezing up. I totally missed that. Show on in another hour and a half here.

His face over the hat. 

I will buy him a new hat.

After thinking about it a bit, I am glad that he is gone.  He was all over the place and missed a terrific opportunity to make a memorable leave-taking.  He was "on," all the time and on the show for zack exposure.  It was all an act.  SIlly me for not catching it early-on.  I know better.

I like Zach.  He had entertainment value and he did show genuine interest in and compassion toward the people he liked.  However, he was there because he thought BB was his stepping stone to fame and fortune.  That's why he acted the way he did, throwing his game right out the window.  He wanted attention and he got it.  Most of the blame for his ruined game lies on his own shoulders.  Kind of disappointing.