Zach Rance (Week 8) - replacement nominee (Juror #3) - EVICTED Aug. 21

Slimcruz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with these people and puppy dog acts when they leave?  Where are the nasty comments, the back stabbing, the ratting out?  I so wanted to see some of this.

Yep, I do not understand why everyone was so loyal to the scoundrels who betrayed them.  

I wonder, though, did Zach ever tell Caleb about the Detonators?  Or does Caleb still thinks he is part of the defunct Bomb Squad?

Guest 6Borders

Yep, I do not understand why everyone was so loyal to the scoundrels who betrayed them.  

I wonder, though, did Zach ever tell Caleb about the Detonators?  Or does Caleb still thinks he is part of the defunct Bomb Squad?

Zach did try to talk to Caleb and Caleb was not going to listen to a thing Zach had to say.  Caleb got his feelings hurt about something Zach did (or didn't do) and that was it on being receptive.

Dang if Caleb knew about the Detonators it might sway him over to Donny and Nicole.  Zach was able to tell Nicole before she was evicted, maybe she can get pig headed Caleb to believe that the Detonators are using him. Not sure if Donny knows about the group's name but he knows that 5 people are working together.  I suspect he thinks that Caleb is part of the 5, so he needs to talk to Nicole asap.

It is as if they have bought into line of leaving "classy".  BS  The ones telling them to leave classy are the one who have lied, ridiculed and back stabbed them.  I want to hear those evicted leave like lions... not whipped dogs.   Zack was a bitter disappointment.