Zach Rance (Week 8) - replacement nominee (Juror #3) - EVICTED Aug. 21

Slimcruz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! I like zach and feel for him. But some of the things he did, he did it to himself. Like hiding that q ball! What was he thinking? Or going back and telling der what he had try to do to make der look bad. Smh! But I really want to see Frankie's face when he realize he hoh was a waste and he realizes that zach can come back in the game. He is being so mean and nasty towards zach that the look in Frankie's face would be priceless. That's why you don't piss a jury member off. And it's bb. In almost every bb game a player has returned. Lol

Lol! I like zach and feel for him. But some of the things he did, he did it to himself. Like hiding that q ball! What was he thinking? Or going back and telling der what he had try to do to make der look bad. Smh! But I really want to see Frankie's face when he realize he hoh was a waste and he realizes that zach can come back in the game. He is being so mean and nasty towards zach that the look in Frankie's face would be priceless. That's why you don't piss a jury member off. And it's bb. In almost every bb game a player has returned. Lol

I loved Zankie but Zach is so irrational you just can't trust him. I think Frankie really cares about him.

I loved Zankie but Zach is so irrational you just can't trust him. I think Frankie really cares about him.

Sorry to disagree, but Frankie care about nobody else but Frankie.. He's a user and probably won't change..

His 'charity' work is just another beard for his public persona.. and to probably get expense pain travel for his 'missions' 

Don't believe a thing about him other than the fact that he is gay and a very poor steriotype

Sorry to disagree, but Frankie care about nobody else but Frankie.. He's a user and probably won't change..

His 'charity' work is just another beard for his public persona.. and to probably get expense pain travel for his 'missions' 

Don't believe a thing about him other than the fact that he is gay and a very poor steriotype

I agree. He is so self-centered and self-absorbed.

Stupid, stupid, stupid for ever trusting his "alliance" again. As soon as the Skittles came out and he wasn't going up, he should have known he would be back-doored. Hopefully he'll win the challenge tomorrow, come back in and form an alliance with Donny, but if not, he can blame himself for being in the jury.

Guest 6Borders

Amazing the fan base this guy has.  I'm sure he will win the jury challenge and get back in the game but given his goofy big heart he will probably forgive Frankie yet again and revolve right back out the door...sigh!!!

He needs three votes to stay.  Donny may be persuaded,that's one.  If he can blackmail Christine, that's two.  Ain't no way, Derrick or Caleb will vote him to stay and Victoria will never vote for Zach against Derrick's wishes.  LOL, you see how Caleb is kissing Frankie's butt for the chance to meet Ariana?  As if he has any chance to sing with her or date her, what an idiot!   :cowboy:

The same goes for Hayden and Nicole if either one should come back, two more simpletons.

Hayden livens up the house with his SILLIES.

Nicole fills it with WHINING.

Jocasta NOTHING

Zach comes and goes with orneriness.

Not ONE gamer will be back. 

Personally though they verbally appeared to be besties again, I never felt Zach was true to the relationship as it previously was before Frankies big reveal.  Frankie definitely tried, but there is a response feeling when someone is hugging or groping you and I think Frank realized that was no longer really there.  Frank knew Zach was still bitter, he needed an excuse and he got one to oust Zach before he could really call him out...now I hope Zach returns and has enough left in him to win and HOH and hope it along side of Donny...

Yep, all that insincere hugging and kissing and telling all the HG's  "I love you" really  tend to influence people who do not experience that kind of closeness on an everyday basis. Zach appears susceptible to it to the point that it affects his better judgement. He wants to believe that Frankie really cares about him, even though Frankie has betrayed him.  But it is great strategy for Frankie, he needs that edge to get him votes in his quest for the first place win!

Guest 6Borders

Zach takes it all personally, which is why he keeps letting Frankie rope him back in.  Of all the HG's he was not laughing at his Zing like the others were!!  He's got a huge fan base and he's the perfect person for Grodner to bring back in because there will be drama, and to assure that Frankie gets closer to one of the F2 seats.  I think the Zach Attack is about to get the "Sack Attack"

from BB!