Zach Rance (Week 8) - replacement nominee (Juror #3) - EVICTED Aug. 21

Slimcruz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still consider Zach the sexiest man in the house but well..........you know.

Me too!  Aside from the facts that he talks about golf too much, and talks really loudly sometimes, and that stupid gator thing in the DR, and not least of all that being old enough to be his mother makes feel kinda icky, he's totally dreamy. :)

Guest 6Borders

Zach is just a run-away train and that's what makes him fun (at least to me).

Honestly, the things that dude's brain processes that come out of his mouth are hilarious for the most part.

Too moody at times which are mostly when things don't go his way.  He's like a five year old and he's only entertaining some of the time.

This we agree on. :kid:

Zach is just a run-away train and that's what makes him fun (at least to me).

Honestly, the things that dude's brain processes that come out of his mouth are hilarious for the most part.

^ Def feel the same. He sometimes suprises me..He cried in DR about Frankie..how does he have a chance to win against him bc AF & he felt for Donny on Thurs..hell I shed a tear for Donny. :clap:

For some reason he has start to grow on me a little over the last 2 weeks....one minute he is an idiot (or as he says A Froot Loop Dingus) and the next he can show real compassion.  Never my choice to win but maybe a AFP vote....still depends on were the chips really fall.

He touched my heart last night.  It's apparent that Donnie worships his handicapped brother and Zach being Zach was asking questions about his brother and how he manages daily activities. It was a really nice conversation and you could see Zach was genuinely interested and amazed how self-sufficient Donnie's brother is. Donnie was thrilled to have someone to talk to and share his brother stories.

Derrick came in later into the conversation, sat on the couch didn't say a word and was being Derrick.  Sometimes I get the impression that Derrick like mostly  everyone else in the house feels if it isn't about Derrick then it doesn't matter.  Just my observation.

He touched my heart last night.  It's apparent that Donnie worships his handicapped brother and Zach being Zach was asking questions about his brother and how he manages daily activities. It was a really nice conversation and you could see Zach was genuinely interested and amazed how self-sufficient Donnie's brother is. Donnie was thrilled to have someone to talk to and share his brother stories.

Derrick came in later into the conversation, sat on the couch didn't say a word and was being Derrick.  Sometimes I get the impression that Derrick like mostly  everyone else in the house feels if it isn't about Derrick then it doesn't matter.  Just my observation.

From day one I mentioned Zach is the BEST listener in the house. He is never impatient... tears up... makes great eye contact... asks questions instead of turning it into a allaboutme conversation and FEW people can manage one of those qualities let alone all of them. Like him or not, he engages people especially one on one. 

RARE

Guest 6Borders

That impressed me too.  It's one of those multi-facets of Zach you suspect are there and then you get to see it and it's pretty awesome.  (Kind of reminded me of Dan when he was asking Ian about his condition and how he handled things).

When Derrick came in and sat down, listening to but not participating in the conversation or even acknowledging it, I got an "uh oh" red-flag feeling that Derricks radar went potential alliance beeping and it was definitely time to get rid of Zach now (since Donny is safe).

Guest 6Borders

I agree that Zack has a certain way of connecting with people. Even when they get mad at him, they always just seem to forget all about it pretty easily and forgive him.

It's a gift, that's for sure!!!

I seem to recall that Zach mentioned doing things with his own brother and it sounded as if his brother was his favorite person in the world. I think they're very close. It's nice to see that Zach and Donny have what I perceive to be common ground.

From day one I mentioned Zach is the BEST listener in the house. He is never impatient... tears up... makes great eye contact... asks questions instead of turning it into a allaboutme conversation and FEW people can manage one of those qualities let alone all of them. Like him or not, he engages people especially one on one. 

RARE

:) I agree with your assessment.  It was an endearing moment and I think the only time I actually felt any real sense of "realness" about these people. If you can understand that.

That impressed me too.  It's one of those multi-facets of Zach you suspect are there and then you get to see it and it's pretty awesome.  (Kind of reminded me of Dan when he was asking Ian about his condition and how he handled things).

When Derrick came in and sat down, listening to but not participating in the conversation or even acknowledging it, I got an "uh oh" red-flag feeling that Derricks radar went potential alliance beeping and it was definitely time to get rid of Zach now (since Donny is safe).

It's called paranoia. Unfortunately, the only things that Derrick has talked to Donnie about was either bullshite game play or team stuff that would get him some extra money.  His mind must be tortured all the time thinking that any time the houseguests are having "real" conversations that they are plotting alliances.