Zach Rance (Week 8) - replacement nominee (Juror #3) - EVICTED Aug. 21

Slimcruz

I think that derrick is there to win the money no matter what it takes and I also think that derrick has no plans to be chums with anybody from the house once he is gone.  Zack appears to have a real zest for life.  Ups and downs, hug or hate, all the same and real, real, real to him.  Of them all, donny is clearly the best man, game or no.  That's how I see it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night Zach was yelling again at Victoria again telling her she is worthless....

That's Ok it is just Zach.  :daisy:

The Internet is going crazy with petitions to save Zach. They say the rule was broken because they told Zach he is going up on the block.

Last night Zach was yelling again at Victoria again telling her she is worthless....

The Internet is going crazy with petitions to save Zach. They say the rule was broken because they told Zach he is going up on the block.

I don't know what everybody sees in this guy. His claim to fame and his shtick is being an ass. I haven't found anything that he has done worthy of staying in the game and wish he would have left before "no game" Jacosta. Stealing the cue ball just exposes the idiot that he is.  

Look, I'm sorry that you've been stung by criticism of Derrick, but his behavior has been atrocious. Obviously, Zach has also been a bully at times. But Zach has had several of his threads filled with posts about his attacks on Vic and Nicole. Posters have burned post after post about his bad behavior. It has not been overlooked, he's has been criticized.

The difference is that no one has repeatedly jumped to his defense after each criticism. No one jumped to his defense when he yelled at Vic. He and Derrick have both earned the criticism they've gotten. Devin also caught criticism for his bullyish ways. It's pretty simple... when a HG behaves badly, criticism follows. There were 16 HGs and 3 have been criticized for this sort of behavior, that means 13 have not... but those 13 didn't ride criticism free; they all have been called out for their play, personality, hygiene, intelligence, and much much more. This is just a game; Derrick shouldn't get a pass and he certainly hasn't earned one.

Guest 6Borders

Zach has a "frat boy" mentality and I seriously doubt in his entire life he's ever had "choices and consequences" explained to him., let alone had to adhere to them.  

Taking the cue ball and trying to hide it was an idiot move in a BB house of paranoia (and past seasons of America's Player, Sabateour & other stupidity cooked up by production) but it's the kind of thing Zach does.  He knew he was not selected as anything so when stuff started disappearing he just decided to get in the game and have fun.  It doesn't matter that he was already the target, you don't put the bullseye on yourself and hand everyone else the darts in this game.

Zach will most probably either not leave (if DR can work their magic as they are famous for doing, and send Cody's worthless butt out) or get back in the game via the jury play.

Guest 6Borders

Marty :  " They say the rule was broken because they told Zach he is going up on the block. "

Which rule is that ?

(remember, I'm Slow)

If I recall correctly (probably not) I think the rules used to be:  1.  You could not tell someone they were going on the block;

2. You were not allowed to tell how you were voting; 3. You were not allowed to tell a nom they were being voted off.

The BB rules have, over the years, been broken into more pieces than fine china dropped from a 2nd story window.

Thanks Borders...

I know about the 'so called' rules about the voting.  (and you're right.. they've been so twisted by the HGs that they might as well

drop the dang thing)

Wasn't sure if there was some rule that TA's had broken that would put their winnings in jeopardy.

I don't know what everybody sees in this guy. His claim to fame and his shtick is being an ass. I haven't found anything that he has done worthy of staying in the game and wish he would have left before "no game" Jacosta. Stealing the cue ball just exposes the idiot that he is.  

I don't like zach, either, but at this point he is the only one of them "loose cannon," enough to bring some excitement to the game.  I would much rather see cody go.  Or victoria.

Guest 6Borders

I don't like zach, either, but at this point he is the only one of them "loose cannon," enough to bring some excitement to the game.  I would much rather see cody go.  Or victoria.

Ditto!  Victoria and Cody are useless and provide ZERO entertainment or game play.

Guest 6Borders

Wasn't sure if there was some rule that TA's had broken that would put their winnings in jeopardy.

I don't know about the Team America rules.  They seem to (like the MVP rules) be rather vague and subject to change.  Derrick presents the impression that if one of Team America is voted out that TA stops and this is the only reason Donny is still around (to put TA money in Derrick's pocket).  I would think TA would be over pretty soon anyway but maybe there will be a task surrounding the returning juror. 

Because in the now overplayed and exceedingly boring game of Big Brother, a personality like Zach keeps people watching. 

He's decent looking.

he's ornery

he is like a Golden Retriever puppy and Pit Bull the next

he is unpredictable

people like a cute bad boy

he can be a full on ass and yet be the most empathetic person in the house

he knows TO play

THAT'S why he has a fan base.

Like him or not.... he is the last vestige of spark this show has.

Wicked... It seems like he doesn't have a job waiting for him when the show is over...

Maybe you could hire him as Pool Boy.

I'd actually PAY to see that ! !

He'd have extended duties.

Guest 6Borders

Wicked... It seems like he doesn't have a job waiting for him when the show is over...

Maybe you could hire him as Pool Boy.

I'd actually PAY to see that ! !

He'd pee in the pool while looking for the golf ball he accidently chipped in there off the 14th tee.  Put a few real gators in that pool and I might buy a ticket!

I'd rather see Hayden back than Zach. Especially now that Caleb believes that Hayden wasn't targeting him.... With Zach? It would be drama but he'd merely be out the next time.

I agree.I picture Hayden coming back and aligning with Donny, Derrick and Cody to get out Frankie and Christine. snap!

I'd rather see Hayden back than Zach. Especially now that Caleb believes that Hayden wasn't targeting him.... With Zach? It would be drama but he'd merely be out the next time.

I agree.I picture Hayden coming back and aligning with Donny, Derrick and Cody to get out Frankie and Christine. snap!

Zach's not gone yet .... a lot can happen between now and Thursday

Zach talking to Derrick early this morning saying when he gets home he will be booking events. He said he can make big money. Zach said they will want him for sweet 16 Birthday parties and he will make bank.

#ZachAttack

People on the Internet are going nuts because Victoria took Zach's pink hat last night. They said it was so immature of her. LOL

The Internet is trending a lot for Zach fans now.

Last night they had to shut down the outside twice because people were yelling over the fence I love Zach.