He's in the Have Not Room

Asleep with the sheep

author Unknown

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Stealth Mode Beast Cowboy is when he sneaks up vewy vewy quiet behind the sheep...... 

The sheep I know are smarter than that!!  "Bah Ram U"!!!!!

Guest 6Borders

I would absolutely take clueless Caleb to the end.  The only person he could beat is Victoria, and then the vote would probably be close.

He and Victoria are probably the only two who would not get any votes.

I would absolutely take clueless Caleb to the end.  The only person he could beat is Victoria, and then the vote would probably be close.

I think Frankie heard your brain working and is already planning to....:)  Behind Caleb's back, any chance Frankie can casually slip in a joke about Caleb's stories, antics or Amberism, Frankie does!  He is already priming the jury minds.

Last night on the Live feeds, Caleb saying the broke a lions jaw with his hands while in Africa.... and the guys called him out on it.. Hilarious! How dumb can someone be. He's starting to get caught in his lies more, and more. I love it! 

Frankie can't play in this HOH, he knew it would be endurance, he needs Caleb the Beast Mode Cowboy/Stalker/Singer/Ninja/Lion Killer/etc to win it for him....will laugh my dupa off if Cray Cray Caleb falls off first!!!

He has said several times I wonder what I will see when I google beast mode cowboy. I did and the second hit was from the urban dictionary: "A state of mind that produces an energetic, outgoing, sexual attraction to farm animals". Explains quite a bit really. Guess he should have looked BEFORE he picked the moniker.

Guest 6Borders

Honestly does this idiot listen to himself???  Now he's not only a skydiver (for fun...I'm actually disappointd because I was expecting him to be a smoke jumper or something), but he's been all over the world and broke a lion's jaw with his bare hands!

He is truely patholigical in addition to his other problems!

And he walks among us.........................................................

They need to make a movie about him... Big Brother Batshit

renner-mash.png?w=304&h=382

You need a bigger head then that....  just sayin

Guest 6Borders

You need a bigger head then that....  just sayin

My monitor screen is only 30"...I would have to scroll back 'n forth to see it all if his head was as big as it should be!!!

Caleb's answers to the three questions in the nutter evaluation:

Do you hear voices in your head? Caleb pause's for a minute, "Um, no?"

Do you plan to murder anyone in the house? "I'm not planning to but if I had to, you know I could take them all out. With my bare hands. In stealth mode." 

Are you crazy? "Yep. Just call me Crazy Caleb. But I'm sure I'll get a better nickname when I get in the house. I'm going to be the king of the house at the end of the day."

Good job. You're in!