Caleb Reynolds (Week 8) - nominated by Frankie, saved by PoV

SueZqueZ

Same here!  Everyone is still sitting at the table and he tells that story, not to mention it started with having to put deer guts in her mouth in order to wax someone's butt! (Definitely not on my entertainment bucket list)

It was all for the sake of just telling a story whether it was real or not.  His parents should have definitely socialized him more.

The ONLY reason is because his imagined girl friend was ousted. It wouldn't take much to again derail that small brain of his. 

Being up on the block for more than 24 hours might derail it or Frankie saying "sorry dude, you can't meet Justy Beeber."

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Please don't make me come to caleb's defense unless it is for extraordinary circumstances.  I have finally found my favorite.

Slim, be careful what you wish for...lol!! :cry:

When Mr. Delusional gets out of the house someone needs to tell hm to look up the defination for Beast Mode Cowboy!!!! It will be shocking to him I am sure.  I laughed so hard when I read it and now everytime he says it I get a smile on my face.  Stupid is as stupid does and this fits Caleb to a tee.

ROFLMAO.  YIKES!!!!!!!  Gotta' go.  I am moving to France.

It's not far enough.  Caleb owns property on the country side where his vineyards are.  I'm sure he would love to show his appreciation to you with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon and fava beans dinner.

LMAO. 

It's not far enough.  Caleb owns property on the country side where his vineyards are.  I'm sure he would love to show his appreciation to you with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon and fava beans dinner.

LMAO. 

Too funny!  (and scary, at the same time)

:nerd:

Stealth Mode Beast Cowboy is when he sneaks up vewy vewy quiet behind the sheep...... 

A huntin' we will go...

I wish I could be the fly on the wall when he reads disccussion boards about himself.

Too funny!  (and scary, at the same time)

Helllllooooo!  Your fav is very scary.