Frankie Grande (Week 8 HoH) - HoH1, PoV winner + Team America

Slimcruz

Has anyone mentioned the possibility of Frankie putting Zach up because maybe he knew he'd be back? Granted it's yet to be seen who actually walks in the door but if you even think someone might come back, you might be careful of who goes out and how you treat them before they go. Things haven't been that bad so far... Or have I missed something since the pool balls. (Rolls eyes)

Simple. Can't stand him!!! As for who his sister is, never heard of her, don't care to have ever heard of her. He says she's a mega, mega superstar. Where? In NY?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McckayGirl: I never thought of that actually! To me that would kind of make sense. With everyone elses doubts with a buy back, Frankie seems to "think" that there will be one, and sending Zach out, and him coming back in would be better than for Frankie than anyone else who is currently in jury. HMmm that makes me think a little bit more. But we wont really know for sure who will come back into the house. Especially if its a physical comp. But then again you never know what's going to happen since production seems like they like to make certain people win things. Whether it be true or not. 

I think Frankie's eyes is on the prize and have always been there. I think he would love to win. However, I think Frankie came on the show to use it as a spring board to try to jump start a tv career. From day one, I think he has been playing to the cameras. On the outside, I doubt that he is anywhere close to be as over-the-top as he is in the house. 

Overall he is playing a pretty good game, but he may have missed his chance to get Derrick out, although that would have been a gamble that could have blown up on him. If everything falls the right way, it would not surprise me if he won. 

I don't agree that it would be better for Frankie if Zach came back.  He would royally pissed at Frankie and would probably take up with Donny out of spite, with one goal in mind to evict Frankie, even if it would cost him his game.

I don't agree that it would be better for Frankie if Zach came back.  He would royally pissed at Frankie and would probably take up with Donny out of spite, with one goal in mind to evict Frankie, even if it would cost him his game.

Frankie's problem is that Jacosta is the only HG in jury that wouldn't take aim at him. If someone is coming back it is highly unlikely to be Jacosta which means that Zach might be Frankie's best bet. I don't think that this is what has happened but it's not so far fetched in the BB world. 

Agreed.  I think Zach would totally blow up any chance he had just to get back at him.  Which could be very fun for us.  :kenshin2:

Guest 6Borders

I'm sure his evil little mind thought of it......but I think he fears the return of Zach more than Hayden or Nichole.

Probably so...never trust a pink glittered garden gnome!!!

I noticed in Frankies confessional (DR) that when talking about his choices for backdoor they pinged on live shots of Vic, Derrick and Zach....they could just shown 2.  Even productions knows Derrick is on Frankies hit list........

I would love to see some actual game play here. It sucks seeing the people with the bigger alliance go so far. I mean yeah I guess that's the point... But people need to start getting blood on their hands. Frankie just makes me upset. Last night he was saying out of the days he's been in the house 48 of them have been spent sleeping in the HoHr. Blah blah

Guest 6Borders

I would love to see some actual game play here. It sucks seeing the people with the bigger alliance go so far. I mean yeah I guess that's the point... But people need to start getting blood on their hands. Frankie just makes me upset. Last night he was saying out of the days he's been in the house 48 of them have been spent sleeping in the HoHr. Blah blah

He's a real piece of work for sure.  I was wondering how long it would take someone in the house to comment on how much time Frankie slept in the HOH (I actually calculated it as more than Janelle did in 2 seasons).  I guess Fakie's ego got the better of him (again).

I still think the whole coming out about his sister and his life was planned for a long time by Fakie and CBS.   He made the exactly same speech, word-for-word, when he told the girls as he did when he told the guys.

I would LOVE to see him on the block next week AND a have-not with the worst food we can think of.

Did anyone watch the bit about Ariana and Frankie on I think it was Access Hollywood last night?  A really big plug for Big Brother from Ariana. They showed clips of Frankie in the Big Brother house.

Ariana said she has the 5 screens on in the house and she watches the feeds obsessively. She said she wrilly wrilly wubs her brother Frankie.

I wonder if she posts in and forums or maybe she just does Twitter.

Guest 6Borders

Did anyone watch the bit about Ariana and Frankie on I think it was Access Hollywood last night?  A really big plug for Big Brother from Ariana. They showed clips of Frankie in the Big Brother house.

Ariana said she has the 5 screens on in the house and she watches the feeds obsessively. She said she wrilly wrilly wubs her brother Frankie.

I wonder if she posts in and forums or maybe she just does Twitter.

I missed that (thankfully).  I don't watch much TV but have been noticing when it's on that she does seem to be all over the place now in ad's and things, as well as the net.

She mostly Twitters I think.  Several girls in my 4H are in her fan club and they got tweets from her before the show started to vote her her brother and said they have received quite a few since then, pretty much every 4-5 days.  She asked for everyone's support because it was so difficult for her darling brother to have to reveal who he is, the pressures on him, how hard it is to be in the BB House and away from family when their grandfather passed away...blah, blah!

They said they have not voted for stuff because their parents will not let them sign up for CBS, but I don't think you have to do that for America's Fav (or am I wrong about that?)

Frankie being in the house makes it unfair to the other house guests. They should have just made an celebrity edition bb. Not hey lets throw in one somewhat famous nitwit and let him take home the money, because everyone else may not have a chance. I really wanted to like Frankie, he has great energy and I'm all about that. But he's taken it too far. His sister is now everywhere and its just sad to see that this is what big brother has to come to.

I have two nightmares.  (1) Being in the house with Frankie.  (2) Being in the jury room with Frankie.  I have never seen a person who tries so hard to be over the top.  He is probably having a negative effect on his sister's career.  Me reminds me of a saying,  "It is better to be quiet and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

It isn't difficult to imagine that there is a CBS tie-in with frankie/BB/ariana grande.  It is pretty much about money and we take what they give.  The alternative is to not watch.  It doesn't bother me all that much because I don't really give a chit about frankie grande or ariana grande or derrick or zach or donny or christine or caleb or victoria or any of them past a certain point of entertainment.  

I would very much like to see a BB season with some entertaining, intelligent people.  I'm thinking my idea of the perfect Big Brother does not jive at all with CBS' idea of Big Brother and fact is; they do their homework and the formula seems to be working.  Mine probably wouldn't; not for ariana grande fans or rachel reilly fans, anyway.

Guest 6Borders

FakeFrankie is what we used to refer to as "atmosphere" in a movie or tv show...he's there but you don't see him and if he were not there it would be obvious.  Fakie/Frankie does NOT like being atmoshere to anyone (even/especially his famous sis...that must burn...Zing!!!!).  FakeFrankie is the "B movie guy" (in the olden days the one you didn't see except on Saturday matinee movies).  He's a freaking Grodner/Ariana JOKE....I would rather see Jocasta come back and win!

FakeFrankie is what we used to refer to as "atmosphere" in a movie or tv show...he's there but you don't see him and if he were not there it would be obvious.  Fakie/Frankie does NOT like being atmoshere to anyone (even/especially his famous sis...that must burn...Zing!!!!).  FakeFrankie is the "B movie guy" (in the olden days the one you didn't see except on Saturday matinee movies).  He's a freaking Grodner/Ariana JOKE....I would rather see Jocasta come back and win!

You mean a background player in a B movie

I hate to think these players are really bad people I realize they are playing a game for 1/2 million dollars.  They come into the house and of course not everyone is going to get along and there will be drama along the way.  This is why we all watch.  I just don't like the group of people that are running things.  My how things have changed for Frankie.  He was dead in the water and low and behold out comes the famous sister story.  I agree with the person that said it was probably planned.  I am sure he planned on using it the first opportunity he got.  What I do not understand is why Caleb is so easily forgiving Frankie for basically sending his girl out the door and will not extend the same to Zach after all they are the original Bomb Squad!  So i guess Frankie your sister saved you from eviction I hope you like that he promised a party at your house and a meet and greet with Caleb.  I tried but I cannot like this guy no matter what. I hope whomever comes back into the game will send him packing next week if they get the chance

I think that it would be extraordinary for frankie grande to be crowned season 16 winner after andy herren won season 15.  DIfference being that frankie will want a real crown and a sash and a lengthy news conference with background dancers and music and andy just wanted the check and the hell out of that building pronto.