Frankie Grande (Week 8 HoH) - HoH1, PoV winner + Team America

Slimcruz

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for him to get evicted! After spilling his secrets supposedly he felt now he could be himself...so I guess that means in real life Frankie is extremely self centered?

Yes, he's definitely self-centered. It probably really does suck to be in your younger sister's shadow, so perhaps that's part of why he is the way he is. It's going to be especially hurtful for him if/when he loses BB.

I am so over this little pink gazelle, his ego and his famous sister!!

He's obviously got production in his pocket (or vice versa):  we have Julie Chen running around taking selfies with Ariana, and then production making Frankie look good when they read their letters from home (making it look like Derrick read first and anyone cared) and no doubt there will be a safety net (again) any time Frankie is in trouble.  I wonder how much extra his stipend is than the others for use of "the famous sister" shout-outs!

The "Pink Gazelle"  :lol:

I want PERSONALITIES.

good or bad ( preferably naughty naughty )

or they're dead to me

:hugs:

Wish Amanda is in this season to go against him

Thinking about a scenario not likely to happen;  how about Nicole coming back, winning HOH and send Frankie to the jury.  That would be awesome! 

Yep, but my wish would be Zach coming back and taking the HOH and putting Frankie and the 'Busted butt cowflop' on the block.. Either one or both of those could go, the quicker the better..

6Borders : " I am so over this little pink gazelle, his ego and his famous sister!! "

or .... Who is this little pink gazelle and the famous sister he rode in on ?

or something like that

She's only a mega star with teens. So if you don't have one, she never made your radar.

Frankie has always been full of himself, but his comeback this week as the sole person in power has made him almost unbearable to watch. Look for him to be on the block next week, and possibly out if his luck turns. I think the hgs are just as sick of him as we are, and awaiting for the next opportunity to get rid of him.

I agree.  Did you notice that when Frankie won the BOB by himself (when Caleb sat out), there were bells and whistles and parades and glitter falling from the sky but when Donny won alone, against 3 people working against him, it was nearly crickets when he walked out.  BB couldn't be more obvious about who their golden boy is.  I, "quite frankly, at the end of the day" ;), detest Frankie.

It's nothing new for Big Brother to show favoritism.  It happens frequently.  You would have to be slow or........just watch the show and no feeds or AD to see it.  All of a sudden, I am seeing Ariana Grande here and Ariana Grande there.  Could be that she has been here and there all along and I just didn't notice but now I do.  I just dunno.  She is a cute girl.  Frankie is not a girl and not cute to me. 

P.S.  I am still wondering how fair Big Brother/CBS thinks it is to bring ONE houseguest with a "famous" relative onboard.  Notwithstanding the wrestler dude related to Frank?  Was that his name?  If nothing else, famous relatives can influence votes.  Look at Rachel Reilly.  No wait............don't!

Guest 6Borders

I agree.  Did you notice that when Frankie won the BOB by himself (when Caleb sat out), there were bells and whistles and parades and glitter falling from the sky but when Donny won alone, against 3 people working against him, it was nearly crickets when he walked out.  BB couldn't be more obvious about who their golden boy is.  I, "quite frankly, at the end of the day" ;), detest Frankie.

I guess all of production wants free tickets to Ariana's concert or maybe they think they can get a better gig being a roadie for her than working the cameras and telling the HG's not to talk about production.  I am beginning to detest Frankie too!

It's nothing new for Big Brother to show favoritism.  It happens frequently.  You would have to be slow or........just watch the show and no feeds or AD to see it.  All of a sudden, I am seeing Ariana Grande here and Ariana Grande there.  Could be that she has been here and there all along and I just didn't notice but now I do.  I just dunno.  She is a cute girl.  Frankie is not a girl and not cute to me. 

P.S.  I am still wondering how fair Big Brother/CBS thinks it is to bring ONE houseguest with a "famous" relative onboard.  Notwithstanding the wrestler dude related to Frank?  Was that his name?  If nothing else, famous relatives can influence votes.  Look at Rachel Reilly.  No wait............don't!

yep yep yep - and yes Frank won the America's Favorite that season.

Every time I open my browser with news links and articles it has Ariana on it now. Never saw that before. I think she is replacing the Kardashians for stupid news stories.

Guest 6Borders

I think Caleb is rubbing off on Frankie.  Last night I was listening (audio is the only thing that works consistently on feeds)

and Frankie talked about some guy he became friends with who is a 17 year old Air Traffic Controller and texted him personally about his flight.  For laughs & giggles I called my friend Dave whose mom is an ATC (they are also a Collie Rescue) and she told me that you have to have a HS diploma or GED and the screening process is about 18 months, so unless this guy is a Dougie Howser it's doubtful he became an ATC at 17, and also would not be very unlikely to be texting or tweeting individual passengers while on duty.

Frankie (of the circulation prob) also keeps saying he wants to do Survivor.  That must be "Survivor, The 5-Star Version"!

He also wants to take his one-man show on the road!

I did notice the hoopla-ha for him, but I have to also commend BB for yelling at Christine when she gave Caleb the bone too. Speaking of Caleb, how stupid was Frankie for using the Veto on him after Caleb called him out and refused to help him win the BotB? I guess Zach looked at that and became doubly offended.

Guest 6Borders

Exactly!  Even Grodner has admitted it's about ratings!  BB/CBS does not care a fig about anything but ratings, which equals money and they don't give a flying meadow muffin about being obvious about it anymore!  I still predict (as I did the day Frankie said in his show bio/interview that his sis was Ariana Grande...oh and he was going to keep it quiet {aka until he needed it and the VMA's were upcoming}) that Frankie is there to boost not only his own ego but a CBS spin-off in some fashion!

Re: the P.S.:  that was Frank (the coaches season) who got Amer's Fav.  He tried out for the show several times and coincidently when his daddy's (Sid Vicious') best friend "Big Dick Johnson" (also a wrestler...we know Grodner has a "thing" for wrestlers, otherwise we would have never been subjected to Jesse as long as we were) became a creative consultant for BB, suddenly Frank is on the show.  Julie Chen did a great (NOT) cover up ("we did like him"...like she's ever watched all the audition tapes).  Frank was going to be booted out the door so Grodner threw in the reset (coaches enter the game...as if anyone with 1/10th of a brain didn't know that was going to happen) so Frank was saved.  He was also saved when both his clovers were on top of each other in his lane (so he knew exactly where to find them on the 2nd run and win POV, saving his butt again).  When Grodner could not save him anymore and he got booted she gave him Fav Player for his resume and a favor to Big Dick and Sid!

The world of BB is NOT fair but at least I know and accept it so I get imense pleasure out of outing it...and we are all still here, watching BB and commenting!

Do you think this will become a pattern now on Big Brother???? Do you think that they should be honest and just recruit people instead of pretending to cast people??  These are burning questions LOL.  I just think that more and more are recruited and less and less are picked from applying.  Does anyone think that Frankie actually applied?  I thought so at first now I am not so sure.

I started my dislike of Frankie shortly into season and still don't like him, found he served no entertainment for me. Then I started to give him a few kudo's because he had me thinking maybe there was something of value to his game play.  Not any longer.  He has proven to me to be a sad situation of a person.  I have only pity for him.  I am offended by his behavior, language and malicious name calling.  And, I'm still upset that he is even going to be eligible for America's Favorite Player because of the obvious "stacking" of the votes that will come from Ariana fans who have absolutely no interest in nor probably watched Big Brother.  As Zach said, "how can I play and win against that!!!"  Just my two cents.......

I started my dislike of Frankie shortly into season and still don't like him, found he served no entertainment for me. Then I started to give him a few kudo's because he had me thinking maybe there was something of value to his game play.  Not any longer.  He has proven to me to be a sad situation of a person.  I have only pity for him.  I am offended by his behavior, language and malicious name calling.  And, I'm still upset that he is even going to be eligible for America's Favorite Player because of the obvious "stacking" of the votes that will come from Ariana fans who have absolutely no interest in nor probably watched Big Brother.  As Zach said, "how can I play and win against that!!!"  Just my two cents.......

I agree with you I think that because of Frankie they should not have a favorite house guest.  It sucks but at least he would not be getting a check for 25,000 dollars.  What really iritates me is that he is already spending that money.

I am not a Frankie fan. He gives me the creepy factor as does Cody with the touching and with Frankie the humping, hugging, kisses and I love you's.

Beyond the creepiness I think he keeps his head in the game and eyes on the prize and is a good player....

I wonder if it might just end up being Derrick and Frankie at F2 - Frankie is her golden - or should I say pink - child - that actually might be fun to watch - both of them in their own way have never once lost sight of the prize and they are both playing the game - just very very differently...not a huge fan of Frankie and his theatrics and I suspect in the real world he is not as extreme as he appears on the show - right now he is using this shtick for entertainment pruposes and to throw others off - he wants to win - not sure he will though, and I find it interesting how now suddenly he is discussing Africa - just in time for  America's vote and the jury...suspicious - at least to me