Frankie Grande (Week 8 HoH) - HoH1, PoV winner + Team America

Slimcruz

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that case from my perspective, Frankie has Caleb, Christine, Zack, Jakosta, and maybe Hayden, which is enough to win but close. It would also depend on who got whom out, which might tend to sway votes. And would also assume that Derrick would take Frankie to the final two, of course who has that decision. On the other hand, who but Derrick is really going to have the sway to get Frankie out? 

Of the two, I would absolutely prefer that Derrick win, Frankie makes my skin crawl. Just trying to be objective here :)

Well, the longer Derrick stays in the game, the better the chance to knock Frankie out of it.  Why take that chance when there are others in the house he can beat in F2?

In the game the houseguests don't see things the way we do watching them.

Frankie clearly thinks he has the house mesmerized and will win against anyone

Beast Mode Cowboy thinks he is America's favorite and will win against anyone

Cody I am not sure what he thinks but he might think he has all the girls

Zach fancies himself as a Dr. Will and thinks he can charm his way to the win

Christine might think she has a lot of fans but who knows

Victoria was still thinking she might get America's favorite so not sure if she is delusional to think she could win.

Derrick is a little insecure in who he can win against but he thinks he can beat Cody and Victoria and Christine.

I think Donny thinks he can win against most people except Derrick. He has a good grasp on who the jury would vote for.

Question  ??????????????----------- Rose?

Can someone explain why Frankie calls everyone Rose ? Where does this "Rose" comes from?  A movie?  A tv show?  Frankie is always calling someone Rose ---instead of the more typical  ----"Mary" or "Miss Thing" etc. Thanks 

In the game the houseguests don't see things the way we do watching them.

Frankie clearly thinks he has the house mesmerized and will win against anyone

Beast Mode Cowboy thinks he is America's favorite and will win against anyone

Cody I am not sure what he thinks but he might think he has all the girls

Zach fancies himself as a Dr. Will and thinks he can charm his way to the win

Christine might think she has a lot of fans but who knows

Victoria was still thinking she might get America's favorite so not sure if she is delusional to think she could win.

Derrick is a little insecure in who he can win against but he thinks he can beat Cody and Victoria and Christine.

I think Donny thinks he can win against most people except Derrick. He has a good grasp on who the jury would vote for.

It is always funny to me how the HG's perceive themselves and how they believe they are being perceived by those watching the show. For example last night Frankie making some comment about how epic it was that they got Nicole out last week, and how much the fans must have been cheering for it. .  

He is stupid to not take the chance to get Cody out. Zach will not be going after him and Caleb is star struck. Wish he would make a bigger move and put Derrick up. But Frankie can't play in next HOH and will prob go with Zach as replacement. :(

Guest 6Borders

I am so over this little pink gazelle, his ego and his famous sister!!

He's obviously got production in his pocket (or vice versa):  we have Julie Chen running around taking selfies with Ariana, and then production making Frankie look good when they read their letters from home (making it look like Derrick read first and anyone cared) and no doubt there will be a safety net (again) any time Frankie is in trouble.  I wonder how much extra his stipend is than the others for use of "the famous sister" shout-outs!

I am so over this little pink gazelle, his ego and his famous sister!!

He's obviously got production in his pocket (or vice versa):  we have Julie Chen running around taking selfies with Ariana, and then production making Frankie look good when they read their letters from home (making it look like Derrick read first and anyone cared) and no doubt there will be a safety net (again) any time Frankie is in trouble.  I wonder how much extra his stipend is than the others for use of "the famous sister" shout-outs!

i agree, Victoria after Zingbot says that she hopes that her recruiters would not be disappointed in how she played.  The disturbing thing is that Frankie claims he applied but I think most of this house this year was recruited with the exception of Nicole and Christine and Donnie and probably Derrick.  I knew there was no way the Victoria submited a Video and they thought she would be good for the show.  Frankie's fatal mistake in this game will be getting Zach out this week.  He should be smart and get Derrick out.  He will blow his only chance of winning in my opinion.  I cannot believe he is not smart enough to figure that out.  I am going to love the look in his face when someone comes back that will make my week.  He can't play in the HOH comp LOL.

I stopped watching the Feeds about a 1/2 hour after they found the missing items.

Frankie was getting on my last nerve.  It was like someone gave him a vast amount of 'uppers'.

He was milking the Patrol thing for all it was worth... and loudly

I wanted to scream at the screen .... :shutup: :shutup:

Frankie is making a HUGE mistake getting rid of Zach this week. He needs to start thinking about his actions a little more. Gosh I hope Frankie does not win BB. I wouldn't be able to handle that. Yesterday I though the TA mission was awesome, until Frankie starting singing like a crazy man. How annoying.

Guest 6Borders

Frankie is making a HUGE mistake getting rid of Zach this week. He needs to start thinking about his actions a little more. Gosh I hope Frankie does not win BB. I wouldn't be able to handle that. Yesterday I though the TA mission was awesome, until Frankie starting singing like a crazy man. How annoying.

I agree on both counts!  A lot depends on how hand-in-hand Frankie really is with production over this.  I personally think that Zach will get evicted and come back because it would be more drama with the "Zankie" reunion & fireworks.

Frankie's "over the top" on everything is getting less and less entertaining as the days go by.  It's all about Frankie being center stage and the star.  I'm sure the Zing did sting as to being in his sis's shadow!

Frankie's "over the top" on everything is getting less and less entertaining as the days go by.  It's all about Frankie being center stage and the star.  I'm sure the Zing did sting as to being in his sis's shadow!

It's not all rainbows and unicorns in the Grande house..

Noir1405_468x321.jpg

You people really don't like Frankie. I think he is entertaining. I would rather watch him than Donny, Victoria or Cody. He makes the feeds worth watching and even Caleb has been entertaining.

I don't know if you are talking to me, but I just want to clarify that I don't like any of them, especially Derrick, I like him the least.

You people really don't like Frankie. I think he is entertaining. I would rather watch him than Donny, Victoria or Cody. He makes the feeds worth watching and even Caleb has been entertaining.

He is entertaining to a point, then he just gets annoying. When someone is on too much of the time it turns from entertaining to attention whoring pretty fast.

I thought Hayden was more entertaining than Frankie. I think Zach is as well.

He is entertaining to a point, then he just gets annoying. When someone is on too much of the time it turns from entertaining to attention whoring pretty fast.

I thought Hayden was more entertaining than Frankie. I think Zach is as well.

He is an attention whore for sure. But I am worried more about his game play. I think he is taking a huge gamble not to at least feel the other folks out and find out if anyone would be open to the backdoor of Derrick. Then again, I kinda understand that he may be gun shy after the attempt to backdoor Zach and telling Nicole to put up the other guys. He probably feels he cannot initiate a conversation like that and have it blow in his face again.

He is an attention whore for sure. But I am worried more about his game play. I think he is taking a huge gamble not to at least feel the other folks out and find out if anyone would be open to the backdoor of Derrick. Then again, I kinda understand that he may be gun shy after the attempt to backdoor Zach and telling Nicole to put up the other guys. He probably feels he cannot initiate a conversation like that and have it blow in his face again.

I agree. I think that's why he's going along with what everyone wants and is backdooring Zach, he doesn't want anymore backlash at the moment.

I agree. I think that's why he's going along with what everyone wants and is backdooring Zach, he doesn't want anymore backlash at the moment.

And this is exactly what is wrong with this game.  He should have done what was best for his game.  What was best for his game would have been to put Derrick up and he would have had the votes to vote him out. Christine unless she is really stupid would have voted him out Donny would have and Zach would have. It would have been a tie and Frankie could have sent him home and he would have won the game if he made it to the final 2.  Now he looks just like the rest of them Derrick's little puppet.