Frankie Grande (Week 8 HoH) - HoH1, PoV winner + Team America

Slimcruz

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.  Frankie is ALWAYS playing the "Look at me" game. Instead of staying a bit low key at the Cowboys training camp because he obviously knows nothing about football, he insisted on spewing out some absolutely stupid comments. "Eight is my favorite number"???????? ROFL

Guest 6Borders

I would soooo love it if they could get Frankie dethroned and then backdoor him next Thursday..

Is that too much to wish for??

Oh my gosh, that would be awesome!!!

At this rate they might as well rename the HOH room the FOH room for Frankie since his butt has

been enconsed in it most all summer.

I COMPLETELY agree with you, AirGumby...I'm totally thinking about not watching anymore till next season. Hoping they pick a better token gay male, not one that makes us all look like a bunch of swishy queens...

I've only been watching for a few seasons, and there's always someone that I just really don't like, but Frankie is the worst.

In the beginning, I thought he would be a fun person to watch, but he's just so damned full of himself without justification. I loved the look on his face when Julie asked Victoria what surprised her this last week and she didn't say what Frankie wanted her to say....the Ariana thing. Frankie just really doesn't have a clue that people in the house just really aren't as impressed by his "fame" as he thinks they should be.

True. 

It would be better if he concentrated on being noticed in a GOOD way, instead of a way that makes him look like a fool. JMO

Whether it is good publicity or bad publicity, they are still talking about you. Ain't that the motto of celebrities? 

Guest 6Borders

I was soooo happy when she didn't mention Ariana's name! I thought Frankie would think that's what she would say for sure!

Oh my gosh, that made my night (which makes me almost as pitiful as Frankie using his sister for votes)

and shows where my entertainment level is!! :cry:

Since when in a HOH letter has it been allowed to have comments about the game? Especially curious was her congratulations on his amazing competition win and coming clean on his secret "last week" Did she perhaps know in advance Frankie would win HOH this week?

Since when in a HOH letter has it been allowed to have comments about the game? Especially curious was her congratulations on his amazing competition win and coming clean on his secret "last week" Did she perhaps know in advance Frankie would win HOH this week?

Julie Chen has Ariana on speed dial. Ariana has even been in the BB audience as a guest.

It was inevitable that he would win HOH, how else would he really prove to the others that he is who he says he is?  He also had to have all the attention in the HOH and upstage Derrick by reading his more important letter from Ariana first.  He is playing a game, but annoying as all out to watch.

Wow.  Frankie is ALWAYS playing the "Look at me" game. Instead of staying a bit low key at the Cowboys training camp because he obviously knows nothing about football, he insisted on spewing out some absolutely stupid comments. "Eight is my favorite number"???????? ROFL

that line had me falling out too.  As a girl who has very little knowledge or interest in football, even I could have made better conversation than that. 

Frankie doesn't trust Derrick and Cody, hopefully he will use this big opportunity to send Derrick or Cody to the Jury.  Don't lose this chance!

That would be truly awesome if he did that.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

This all just seems like cross promotion for Viacom. CBS needed Frankie to stay last week so he could an HoH letter promoting the VMAs - which are on MTV also part of Viacom...

I am so sick of Frankie. While I was not happy about the plan for Christine to throw BOTB so Donny stays on the block, I was glad there was atleast a chance that Frankie could be back doored.

I am so sick of Frankie. While I was not happy about the plan for Christine to throw BOTB so Donny stays on the block, I was glad there was atleast a chance that Frankie could be back doored.

I suspect that Derrick's plan wasn't to get Donnie out, but to try to backdoor Frankie. I know Frankie and Derrick made promises to each other not to backdoor each other, but this is a game of lying and deceit. Frankly, if an opportunity arises for Frankie to backdoor Derrick, Frankie would be a fool to let it go, except that Frankie doesn't have the support of the rest of the guys the way that I think Derrick does. Frankie would have to do some big convincing to get the other guys to believe that it's wise to get Derrick out. I think he lost that edge that he had early in the game. I also think that every remaining HG has a bad taste in their mouth about Frankie's whole "reveal". It backfired on him bigtime. I honestly don't think Frankie has a chance in h-e-double-toothpicks of getting to F2.

But ya never know.....

Guest 6Borders

This all just seems like cross promotion for Viacom. CBS needed Frankie to stay last week so he could an HoH letter promoting the VMAs - which are on MTV also part of Viacom...

Good point, I didn't think about that but you are probably correct!  It's all about money, ratings and kick-backs!

I'm sick of Frankie too but he's there to stay for a while because he's Grodner's  little meal ticket this season.  I kind of hope if the POV is won and used that Derrick goes on the block just to see how he handles it, and create some drama as to who's playing whom.  I suspect if POV is used that either Victoria or Caleb (in that order) would be the choices for replacement nom.

Frankie has to get rid of Derrick incase Hayden (not Derrick) comes back and before he comes back. Am sure, Frankie knows that Derrick has full control of Cody and may able to control all the others.  Worst thing though,  Derrick has his way to go around in circles because nobody dare to check all his stories.  I suspect he's not getting Hayden's trust should Hayden return

He finally get HOH legitimately and he kicks everyone out.....now thats a hoot.  

LOL.  

You know, I've been reading posts and thinking about what I've read and what I've said and I don't like frankie but I like him a helluva lot better than andy - maybe season 15 was just a stink all 'round and I didn't like any of them no matter who won - and honestly, frankie is playing just as strong a game as derrick or donny or any of them.  I give him credit.

LOL.  

You know, I've been reading posts and thinking about what I've read and what I've said and I don't like frankie but I like him a helluva lot better than andy - maybe season 15 was just a stink all 'round and I didn't like any of them no matter who won - and honestly, frankie is playing just as strong a game as derrick or donny or any of them.  I give him credit.

I agree.  I can't find my way to rooting for him but his is definitely one of the few who are actually playing the game to win.